What server to start

Dan87

Hi, i'm newbie, haven't played l2 in 5 years and just started on Freya server, with a lvl 62 eviscerator and made a pp for dual lvl, but reading in forum i started to see some bad news, that freya is a dead server!

Don't know if true, but pls someone tell me witch server to play and any tips if eviscerators are good, ist time playing and it's rly fun with eviscerators so far!

And if they need rly good gear to be decent, or are like daggers?

Ty, any tip helps!

P.S. what to buy with Ncoins?

1. I don't play on Freya, but I think best server for new start in Chronos. Hopefully there will be merge Naia+Freya and there will be another not dead server for some time.

2. Evi + PP is best combo for start in my opinion

3. Every char need good gear today :)

4. I use ncstore only during events - cloaks, brooch event, hats, shirts (some for resell, some for gambling)

8 hours ago, Dan87 said:

Hi, i'm newbie, haven't played l2 in 5 years and just started on Freya server, with a lvl 62 eviscerator and made a pp for dual lvl, but reading in forum i started to see some bad news, that freya is a dead server!

Don't know if true, but pls someone tell me witch server to play and any tips if eviscerators are good, ist time playing and it's rly fun with eviscerators so far!

And if they need rly good gear to be decent, or are like daggers?

Ty, any tip helps!

P.S. what to buy with Ncoins?

Good combo after salvation is SUMMONER DESTROYER TANKER(DARK AVENGER) OR EVIS + SOS+ warcryer so because of new harmony 

Hello mate, I was like you! I did not play for 6 years, but I had all my stuff and my main char on Naia server, so I play there!

1 - Here you have the server population numbers, Chronos is best, Naia is mid, Freya is worst ( probably this year Naia and Freya servers will be merged so it will be interesting, lots of drama, crying, trashtalking etc etc! :D ---->      http://l2.laby.fr/status/

2 - Choose whatever class you enjoy so you can have fun. You can xp using a looping macro, so you can get fast to 101. Most of the people choose 1 DD, 1 ISS, 1 Heal, you can load 3 clients on 1 PC.

3 - All classes need good gear in order to progress. My advice is to start slowly, take a look at the game, because it is much different than before. Nowadays you need to invest your real dollars into Ncoins so you gear up or sell the Ncoins to other players for adena, you will figure it out yourself! Try not getting scammed if selling Ncoin to others. 

4 - If you enjoy Lineage2 and it is kind of a hobby of yours, treat It that way. I advice you not to spend more than 100$ per month at start. Also be aware of Enchant/Overenchant Promos in the L2Store, it is Korean random after all and you can pay 100 bucks and get nothing out of it.

And remember mate, you cant really progress now without investing money, sad but true! 

Cheers! 

29 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hello mate, I was like you! I did not play for 6 years, but I had all my stuff and my main char on Naia server, so I play there!

1 - Here you have the server population numbers, Chronos is best, Naia is mid, Freya is worst ( probably this year Naia and Freya servers will be merged so it will be interesting, lots of drama, crying, trashtalking etc etc! :D ---->      http://l2.laby.fr/status/

2 - Choose whatever class you enjoy so you can have fun. You can xp using a looping macro, so you can get fast to 101. Most of the people choose 1 DD, 1 ISS, 1 Heal, you can load 3 clients on 1 PC.

3 - All classes need good gear in order to progress. My advice is to start slowly, take a look at the game, because it is much different than before. Nowadays you need to invest your real dollars into Ncoins so you gear up or sell the Ncoins to other players for adena, you will figure it out yourself! Try not getting scammed if selling Ncoin to others. 

4 - If you enjoy Lineage2 and it is kind of a hobby of yours, treat It that way. I advice you not to spend more than 100$ per month at start. Also be aware of Enchant/Overenchant Promos in the L2Store, it is Korean random after all and you can pay 100 bucks and get nothing out of it.

And remember mate, you cant really progress now without investing money, sad but true! 

Cheers! 

4-SUM DESTR TANKER NEED LOW gera so destr also is best pve class from interlude - what you need is warc with old buffs that give you crit dmg +35% chant of rage+ combo buff Chant of Blood Awakening for any destr kill game pipe orcan melody can be re placed by this buffs so you can solo game but still one mob). Evis need minimum 10-14 set fist wep + 12 minimum to be a good mid-low dmg dealer. 

15 minutes ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

4-SUM DESTR TANKER NEED LOW gera so destr also is best pve class from interlude - what you need is warc with old buffs that give you crit dmg +35% chant of rage+ combo buff Chant of Blood Awakening for any destr kill game pipe orcan melody can be re placed by this buffs so you can solo game but still one mob). Evis need minimum 10-14 set fist wep + 12 minimum to be a good mid-low dmg dealer. 

Hey mate, next update all old buffs will get reworked so they will not stack, so I believe he should choose whatever he is having fun with ;) cheers! 

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Cheers! 

How do you make a looping macro?

Hello, in order for you to understand how macro works, you should dive deeper in the forum and read about it! There is a lot of information already present, but to give you a simple answer:

On ‎22‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 11:59 PM, Dan87 said:

How do you make a looping macro?

You set your macro, save it, drag/put it on your skill bar and right click it with the mouse. It will then work as a toggle and will repeat itself. 

Read more about this topic and try it out.

Have fun.

21 hours ago, Argus said:

Hello, in order for you to understand how macro works, you should dive deeper in the forum and read about it! There is a lot of information already present, but to give you a simple answer:

You set your macro, save it, drag/put it on your skill bar and right click it with the mouse. It will then work as a toggle and will repeat itself. 

Read more about this topic and try it out.

Have fun.

yeah i figure it out, i did not know how to make the commands, but i googled it... :) ty

btw i did not manage to find a good description on the forum, mostly just complaints from players...

Good morning mate! 

Yes people complain, because Macro Xping is not 100% safe! The game mechanics work that way, so other player can make you PK them if you are not careful, but probably you already know that info, since you have searched the forum. So when you have cheap gear it is not a big deal.

You need to open the macro menu by pressing "R", then add macro. You can open your kills by pressing "K" and commands by pressing "C" and simply drag whatever you want in the macro menu, for example - /targetnext (set from Options - Game Play - Next Target set to MONSTERS ), then 2-3 skills and some self buffs, /pickup, /target %self ..etc etc

For different spots/zones in game there are different macros, some people do not use /targetnext, simply try it out and learn how to use macros.

Archived