Sign in to follow this  
NaughtyBoy

BOTS in Sea of Spores

NaughtyBoy    0

I just want to know if NCSOFT is going to do something about the thousands bots that are farming nonstop there. Should the normal players leave the server and let it to botters? I've reported that cheaters at least 20x each

Solkey    10
Posted (edited)

I have been reporting them for the past month every day.

Nothing is being done. They play with their mains (probably botting too) and they have those toons to farm spellbooks/adena from selling Spellbooks for them.

They ain't even scared to admit theyre botting. They just admit it publicly with no problem.

Well, it must be a great feeling letting your PC on, go to work and then come back after 10hours to find out you have dropped the DW book.

I've given myself a deadline because I already feel dumb. If by the easter holidays I see no improvement of their pathetic management, I'm out once and for all from NCSoft.

Edited by Solkey

NaughtyBoy    0

My clan is waiting to see what happens, but we are considering leave this botland. Sad, but we won't play like this... I have to fight against 10/15 bots to drop one simple book

Compatible    4
7 hours ago, Roflcopter said:

They wont do anything again it so accept it or play on skelth with not bots.

Skleth prime time online? <100?

Aden siege? 30 vs30?

SMFC    4

they can't do much against all bots, sure they will ban some % but that's just a bleep against a wind, smart thing they did on Live servers- loop macro, cos when everyone can play afk there is less temptation to use bots or to buy gold from sellers, why buy if you can afk farm?

Roflcopter    15

Problem with the loop macros is still the same, the next target working just a few meters and if the target dies the "next target" will target the corpse. the only thing the loop macro is good is for your second acc, you can make auto heal or recharge every few secs or time a full buff every 20 minutes but not more.

Roflcopter    15
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Compatible said:

Skleth prime time online? <100?

Aden siege? 30 vs30?

and for you..playing with hundreds of bots in every location must be fun. Just staying in town watching the elven summoner bots running on scripts in dion to kill themselves or the scripting return to the botting area. LOVELY. Also the p2win shop to waste money looks nice. just spend hundreds of dollars and gett millions of adena ingame who everyone else need weeks or months to gather.

Edited by Roflcopter