Question about future

Hello GMs. Could you tell me about future politic of the NA serwers? Do you plan to add in future new powefull items in L2 shop? We community want to know that cause we don't want to be surprised anymore. If you respect us please unswer

2 hours ago, Cally said:

Why would you want to know?
It goes how it goes.

If you don't like it go and if ya think you can live with it... stay.
Can't really understand why everyone tries to be so dramatic... :/

The community thanks you for your constructive criticism. Though you are missing the point.

48 minutes ago, November said:

The community thanks you for your constructive criticism. Though you are missing the point.

Always ready to clear things up!

Which point you're referring to?
There might be ppl, that like surprises.
Even if this question would be answered by an GM... what would it change?
The players still wouldn't know how powerful these items would be that come into the store.

I don't think this scene would happen: "Oh my gosh! now they added an Ring that has an activated ability on it with 2% atk speed for 30 secons. IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT EARLYER, THEN I WOULD HAVE QUIT BACK THEN WHEN THEIS WEIRD THREAD HAD BENN ANSWERED! *add drama here* "

If they add the next item that is as powerfull as the Pendants, then som eplayers will leave... some will spend 200$ and maaany others just wouldn't care cuz they like playing with their friends. :3
*insert happy thoughts*

ofc there will be many more p2w l2store items coming, all you have to do to figure out which items are going to be next is by looking at the Korean /Japan Classic servers

a good place with info from all regions about Live / Classic and the other upcoming versions of L2 can be found at 4r4m's discord channel, see link below.

https://discord.gg/HPU3yNG

Archived