Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AFvII

Fix adena!!!

Recommended Posts

AFvII    0

Can someone from NCSoft explain to me the math you do for adena drop???

The adena drop is too low!!!

You can’t pay your spirit shots!

How do you expect us to pay for GK, and get enough to buy new items???

I understand you need money from L2 Store, but you can’t make the game umplayable for those who don’t wanna spend money.

If you want all to spend money, don’t make a free server.

this is bs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    216

If you can't figure you how to make money, then this game is probably not for you.

Also you're not supposed to cover your bss just by grinding and the Adena that you get from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aragonx    10

Forget this. there is a system(((((    P2W )))))

this server is FREE to PLAY and NEVER will change. or you leave or BUY Adenas. or pray for luck. ( drop book )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    81
16 hours ago, AFvII said:

The adena drop is too low!!!

You can’t pay your spirit shots!

If they are non-blessed, you can.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frozenstein    11

Back in the old days, there was no auto-ss feature. One hotbared the ssd and constantly smash that button (i had mine f4) or keep pressed but that lagged and missed activating the ssd that hit. 

 

People were very conservative with ssd usage. 

 

That is classic. Not this bleep version of l2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AFvII    0

Mixa, Me and my clan play l2 for 16 years...  we never had problem making money.

Please share your expertise... how do you make money withou having tons of bots? And without spending money. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistral    11

IDK what you guys are talking about. 
We're under a fake "free to play rates"...just saying : 
Japan classic server is free to play, as well as our, guess what? Their adena drop rate is almost twice our, drop rate is slighty better BUT their VIP system is not like our. 

wdzOKwS.jpg
This is the differene between JP and NA VIP tiers. Beside the fact their bonus goes up to lv 7, take as example the differences between our lv 1-4 and their lv 1-4. Can't you guys notice something SLIGHTLY off? GG, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaho    10

Its not a secret that NA lower the rates to make more cash...and its also good to know JP has better VIP and other info are very helpful as well.. players been crying ever since the server is open.. options are quit? stay NA? or play JP? not QQ coz NA wont change for you GG.. B|

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joaqo    4
On 10/3/2019 at 1:58 PM, Mistral said:

IDK what you guys are talking about. 
We're under a fake "free to play rates"...just saying : 
Japan classic server is free to play, as well as our, guess what? Their adena drop rate is almost twice our, drop rate is slighty better BUT their VIP system is not like our. 

wdzOKwS.jpg
This is the differene between JP and NA VIP tiers. Beside the fact their bonus goes up to lv 7, take as example the differences between our lv 1-4 and their lv 1-4. Can't you guys notice something SLIGHTLY off? GG, lol.

stat bonus +1? 250% drop increase? OMG that's really P2W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistral    11
10 minutes ago, Joaqo said:

stat bonus +1? 250% drop increase? OMG that's really P2W

That's for lv 7 vip, beside that, check the item drop rate. Lv 1 is 50%, like our lv 4. Their lv 4 is 250%, it means that rates would get balanced. Rates in our server are WAY WAY WAY lower than EU server, but EU run a p2p model. If you increase drop rate by 250% you should be good enough to allow you not to waste 50 hours attempting to drop just a single book. 
And actually, wish this was OUR p2w, sadly, we got this and p2w items. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spavvn    0

Why dont u leave and play skelth? If all come there we can leveling togheter. I starded yesterday and in 5 hours i made my orc raider lvl 32 and my wc 31, D grade weapon drop, made 500.000 adena on raider and 200.000 on wc, in 6 hours! Good luck when new pay to win item will be added at NA store! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duardin    11
Posted (edited)
On 8.03.2019 г. at 6:36 PM, AFvII said:

Can someone from NCSoft explain to me the math you do for adena drop???

The adena drop is too low!!!

You can’t pay your spirit shots!

How do you expect us to pay for GK, and get enough to buy new items???

I understand you need money from L2 Store, but you can’t make the game umplayable for those who don’t wanna spend money.

If you want all to spend money, don’t make a free server.

this is bs

Absolutely agree with you.

Most people left the game because they play for nothing, yes, latterly for nothing.

No drop, no adena, slow leveling, scammers, bots, imbalanced classes, arrogant community, greedy GMs, bugs in game, lags, disconnect, incredible high prices in L2store, stupid offers and promos (lots of useless items).  Zero motivation for the new players.

Edited by Duardin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaintShiryu    1

I've seen 3 commons issues with the people that claims for adena:

- Non sense use of SS (Really you need them to buff yourself? Why people use them auto activated?

- Don't understand the economic system of the game. Most of the people form other servers or the live one want to come here, hunt day and night and be lvl 75 with daily buffs and 10 month of use equipment top grade. THIS IS CLASSIC PPL! Here you have to play in the market, craft items, stay in the same spot for days to obtain a recipe.

 - You must have different accounts, you can't deal the game only with your main character, you will need to creat at least a Spolier and a Crafter and stay with them leveleing most of the day. And no, it is not a must that you have to have multiple-clients opened, but keep in mind that is going to be harder.

 

 Welcome to the real world!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36
10 minutes ago, SaintShiryu said:

I've seen 3 commons issues with the people that claims for adena:

- Non sense use of SS (Really you need them to buff yourself? Why people use them auto activated?

- Don't understand the economic system of the game. Most of the people form other servers or the live one want to come here, hunt day and night and be lvl 75 with daily buffs and 10 month of use equipment top grade. THIS IS CLASSIC PPL! Here you have to play in the market, craft items, stay in the same spot for days to obtain a recipe.

 - You must have different accounts, you can't deal the game only with your main character, you will need to creat at least a Spolier and a Crafter and stay with them leveleing most of the day. And no, it is not a must that you have to have multiple-clients opened, but keep in mind that is going to be harder.

 

 Welcome to the real world!

You are kinda right here, but unfortunately you will never amount to anything  in this game playing like that.  You can't be in your 40's while the rest are in their 60-80's.  If you wanna play leisurely that's fine, but it's an incredibly boring game to play like that.  If you're not focusing on 1 character, you are really just wasting your time IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaintShiryu    1
16 minutes ago, Degus said:

You are kinda right here, but unfortunately you will never amount to anything  in this game playing like that.  You can't be in your 40's while the rest are in their 60-80's.  If you wanna play leisurely that's fine, but it's an incredibly boring game to play like that.  If you're not focusing on 1 character, you are really just wasting your time IMO.

IMO play with more than one character is what makes this game amazing. You have to deal with the market, leveling, fighting for a spot... you have to think that not everything is just F1 and F2. For thuse how have been playing L2 since C1 up to C4 really knows hows difficult is the game and how smarter you have to be in order to be the best-

 

 As a mentor said "Make big changes with small steps"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For me my big problem is not adena rates but trying to farm some books for my se like Death Whisper at ivory tower and i can´t farm it because im a melee and that place is full of mage bots targetting the same mob, but there we go again the bot issue.....for me it´s not like NCSOFt can´t aford to place an admin 24/7 it´s 2 option:

1 - They dont care.

2 - They don´t want.

In some zones you can actually do a MASS AREA BAN and no real player is affected.

Edited by RASTEIRINHO2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joaqo    4
18 hours ago, Mistral said:

That's for lv 7 vip, beside that, check the item drop rate. Lv 1 is 50%, like our lv 4. Their lv 4 is 250%, it means that rates would get balanced. Rates in our server are WAY WAY WAY lower than EU server, but EU run a p2p model. If you increase drop rate by 250% you should be good enough to allow you not to waste 50 hours attempting to drop just a single book. 
And actually, wish this was OUR p2w, sadly, we got this and p2w items. 

I prefer our server, they made a big mistake with pendats i knok but before that the only critical thing was bot's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buldos    12
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, SaintShiryu said:

I've seen 3 commons issues with the people that claims for adena:

- Non sense use of SS (Really you need them to buff yourself? Why people use them auto activated?

- Don't understand the economic system of the game. Most of the people form other servers or the live one want to come here, hunt day and night and be lvl 75 with daily buffs and 10 month of use equipment top grade. THIS IS CLASSIC PPL! Here you have to play in the market, craft items, stay in the same spot for days to obtain a recipe.

 - You must have different accounts, you can't deal the game only with your main character, you will need to creat at least a Spolier and a Crafter and stay with them leveleing most of the day. And no, it is not a must that you have to have multiple-clients opened, but keep in mind that is going to be harder.

 

 Welcome to the real world!

Are you seriously? The only reason why posible make some money on market is huge amount of adena farmed by bots with no shots and then sold via adena sale services. Who will can afford buy any items if every one will play like this?

Every one will farm some parts and mats self for craft some items, then they will need sell them to anoter person who at his turn waiting till another player sell his items to another player who else waing till sell his stuff and etc till infinity.

Take off your pink glasses and look at face to reality. I'm sure over 80% or even more of adena on market farmed by bots.

I personaly know more then 20 persons who bought adena for buying theyr gear and every one of them talking about this like about normal thing. Is it normal? So with current rates if came day when all bots will be banned/blocked/etc ingame market start die becouse amount of adena used for farm (shots/NPC shop items(dyes/gear/runes conversation into superior runes)/teleports/etc) will be less then farmed from mobs and total amount of adena on server will decreasing. Remove bots and RMTr's and ingame market die. Is any market can exist without money?

P.S. I havn't problems with adena but only becouse i play 3 hours/day and another time keep 3 toons 21/7 on market with buy/sell shops. But it's only thanks to players who buying adena. Is it a normal? I'm sure - no.

Edited by Buldos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaintShiryu    1
1 minute ago, Buldos said:

Are you seriously? The only reason why posible make some money on market is huge amount of adena farmed by bots with no shots and then sold via adena sale services. Who will can afford buy any items if every one will play like this?

Every one will farm some parts and mats self for craft some items, then they will need sell them to anoter person who at his turn waiting till another player sell his items to another player who else waing till sell his stuff and etc till infinity.

Take off you pink glasses and look at face to reality. I'm sure over 80% or even more of adena on market farmed by bots.

I personaly know more then 20 persons who bought adena for buying theyr gear and every one of them talking about this like about normal thing. Is it normal? So with current rates if came day when all bots will be banned/blocked/etc ingame market start die becouse amount of adena used for farm (shots/NPC shop items(dyes/gear/runes conversation into superior runes)/teleports/etc) will be less then farmed from mobs and total amount of adena on server will decreasing. Remove bots and RMTr's and ingame market die. Is any market can exist without money?

P.S. I havn't problems with adena but only becouse i play 3 hours/day and another time keep 3 toons 21/7 on market with buy/sell shops. But it's only thanks to players who buying adena. Is it a normal? I'm sure - no.

 Agree with you that "buy" adena should be ilegal, and I can't understand why NCSoft don't do anything with that (You can see the players wispering and seeling with the page names over all the citys), but if you say that the market is impossible is because you don't know how to play it. I am making around 500k per day in the market, with an initial investment of 10k. It tooks me 2 month but I can deal with that now... L2 was not a F1 and F2 game. Welcome to Classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buldos    12
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SaintShiryu said:

 Agree with you that "buy" adena should be ilegal, and I can't understand why NCSoft don't do anything with that (You can see the players wispering and seeling with the page names over all the citys), but if you say that the market is impossible is because you don't know how to play it. I am making around 500k per day in the market, with an initial investment of 10k. It tooks me 2 month but I can deal with that now... L2 was not a F1 and F2 game. Welcome to Classic.

Read whole post and think again.

Edited by Buldos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SaintShiryu    1
6 minutes ago, Buldos said:

Read whole post and think again.

The one that needs to read again and think is you, not me buddy. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 10:17 PM, Frozenstein said:

Back in the old days, there was no auto-ss feature. One hotbared the ssd and constantly smash that button (i had mine f4) or keep pressed but that lagged and missed activating the ssd that hit. 

 

People were very conservative with ssd usage. 

 

That is classic. Not this bleep version of l2. 

This game barely resembles the real classic. No SAs like MM. Much higher MP regen rates. brooches/pendants/whatever the hell applying elemental attribute is in the character status screen/CP/etcetc

It feels like a bastardized version of GOD pretending to be "classic"...

I spammed the shit out of SS in closed/open beta with little issue. The real issue in the early days of the game is that no one knew WTF they were doing outside of the few who were able to play on the Korean server. That means people were doing all kinds of things wrong which decreased their income and slowed down their leveling. I was a veteran of korean MMORPGs so I had a good idea of what I was doing. At the very start I saved shots for skills but by the time I was in my 20s I was spamming shots(AW).

 

 

9 hours ago, SaintShiryu said:

 Agree with you that "buy" adena should be ilegal, and I can't understand why NCSoft don't do anything with that (You can see the players wispering and seeling with the page names over all the citys), but if you say that the market is impossible is because you don't know how to play it. I am making around 500k per day in the market, with an initial investment of 10k. It tooks me 2 month but I can deal with that now... L2 was not a F1 and F2 game. Welcome to Classic.

My assumption has been that most of those "services" are just straight up scams. A good chunk of bots are probably run by the high level "leetsauce" players that claim everything is fine and they are awesome because they are just that much better at the game. In the real classic people would bot their mains too so it was a bit of a past time for some people to hunt down the botting spots of the high level big players..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37
On 3/12/2019 at 9:09 AM, kaho said:

Its not a secret that NA lower the rates to make more cash...and its also good to know JP has better VIP and other info are very helpful as well.. players been crying ever since the server is open.. options are quit? stay NA? or play JP? not QQ coz NA wont change for you GG.. B|

 

 

This. It will become blatant over time. Actual ingame drops even off epic bosses will be very low odds. Buying loot boxes and events items will be the only real way to progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jackl    37
4 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

It feels like a bastardized version of GOD pretending to be "classic"...

Correct. Math was done on launch in Fall. "Classic" in even the buffed areas is running at roughly .5x adena/.3x drops/.25x spoil compared to C1/C2 original rates.

People remembering being poor and unable to afford SS forget they hunted without buffs with broken class comps against red mobs. Yea of course it didn't go well; none of us knew any better. Most areas post 40 should be giving 700-1.5k adena per mob. But even the buffed up 55-65 areas barely give 600-1k. The C3/C4 areas will likely be worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×