Giran - crashing today?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it sure is quite ridiculous - the server can't hold for 1 minute after getting up :)

And yes it's the server, the login is going down all the time. 

I wonder what infrastructure they run, but I bet it's made of cheese...

---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluPolish

Good day. for the second time I have a problem with entering the server, please do something with it, it's unbearable. It's a weekend and I think nobody will take care of it.

I play Gludio on the server  

I play Gludio on the server
---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluPolish

Hello, i cant login on any classic server but the lives servers work normally. I still trying to connect as 8 hours ago and have the same problem.

It's so weird because some friends from Argentina or Chile can log. It's like a IP restriccion for some zones. 

1 hour ago, Ryokhu said:

Hello, i cant login on any classic server but the lives servers work normally. I still trying to connect as 8 hours ago and have the same problem.

It's so weird because some friends from Argentina or Chile can log. It's like a IP restriccion for some zones. 

My brother can and i can not, we live 10 minutes from each other.

11 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Thanks for your reports. We are already working towards resolving these issues. Please hang in there!

I am hanging for 10 hour trying to log in, should i hang more? Can you tell us more what is going on, please? give us any suggested time frame when will be log in possible, please?Or should i hang up higher ?

Archived