Giran - crashing today?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine has this problem too, I could create a char alright, not even dc problems, but he cannot pass the server selection screen because of that "client will be closed" thing. Its something related to the pc, because in my pc he can enter and create characters and all that, so there you have another report, the problem is machine related, not account related (neither of us are premium)

@Aurinya Can you please provide an Estimated Time of Resolution (ETR) for those that are still logging in? @Hime Hasn't made a post since wednesday and it is quite alarming.  @Juji is there anyone who can provide any kind of update as to what's going on?

OqojcRa.thumb.png.933e704b302cce4b7ffdd6

• L2 Team

Good morning all,

We have been experiencing network interruptions that is affecting connections to the server. The interruptions have been on and off since Friday as you have reported. We do not have an estimated time when we can expect the issues to be resolved, but our team is working on reducing it's impact to our servers.

We will post an update when we have one available. Thank you!

43 minutes ago, Hime said:

Good morning all,

We have been experiencing network interruptions that is affecting connections to the server. The interruptions have been on and off since Friday as you have reported. We do not have an estimated time when we can expect the issues to be resolved, but our team is working on reducing it's impact to our servers.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Good morning all,

Any news? .... something?

5 hours ago, Ashtar said:

Nostalgic lineage.. now that´s the true meaning of what that is - pure nostalgia

EXACTLY!!!!  Before I couldn't wait to get home from work to play, now I can't wait till server works so I can play.

O.K., guess that's not exactly the same thing......

2 minutes ago, AngeMarkel said:

try any vpn service and it will work

you sure about that? I thought using vpn could cause these issues instead of fixing it, and if you are trying to imply that geolocation has something to do, this post is proof that it is not, we have european and american ppl with the problem, we have people from the same country that some can enter and some others not

hi to all, last night I did a test at the home of my girlfriend who lives near me and I managed to get in and play without problems, here in my house instead of always the same problem that remains locked in the server screen, it could be a problem of modem or ISP, my ISP is Vodafone that of my girlfriend is Fastweb, maybe it can help to find the problem.

Archived