Forums

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning all, We have been experiencing network interruptions that is affecting connections to the server. The interruptions have been on and off since Friday as you have reported. We do not

chechking the numbers, i think bots are all logged in, unlike the live players. And that is pretty sad :-/

---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluPolish

Good day. for the second time I have a problem with entering the server, please do something with it, it's unbearable. It's a weekend and I think nobody will take care of it.

I play Gludio on the server  

I play Gludio on the server
---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluPolish

Edited by Fimare

Hello, i cant login on any classic server but the lives servers work normally. I still trying to connect as 8 hours ago and have the same problem.

It's so weird because some friends from Argentina or Chile can log. It's like a IP restriccion for some zones. 

1 hour ago, Ryokhu said:

Hello, i cant login on any classic server but the lives servers work normally. I still trying to connect as 8 hours ago and have the same problem.

It's so weird because some friends from Argentina or Chile can log. It's like a IP restriccion for some zones. 

My brother can and i can not, we live 10 minutes from each other.

11 hours ago, Aurinya said:

Greetings!

Thanks for your reports. We are already working towards resolving these issues. Please hang in there!

I am hanging for 10 hour trying to log in, should i hang more? Can you tell us more what is going on, please? give us any suggested time frame when will be log in possible, please?Or should i hang up higher ?