Giran - crashing today?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
45 minutes ago, Inflamez said:

Hello,

Looks like you need to resolve the connectivity issue again.

Is there anything I can do to help you?

35 minutes ago, Ayatira said:

Yes, the same issue again. Just been playing a few hours on Giran server but it crashed again.

We are experiencing another episode of server interruptions. Our team is working on reducing its impact, but connectivity issues will be experienced. Please bear with us as we ride through this.

yeap ... something changed .... => yesterday i could log in => i have the same issue but when i started 2 accaunts and i tried to log in the same time ussualy i was able to log at least 1 accaunt ... now the client disconnects just second after start ... can't do enything ...  good job NCsoft

On 12/3/2019 at 12:33 PM, Korb said:

hi to all, last night I did a test at the home of my girlfriend who lives near me and I managed to get in and play without problems, here in my house instead of always the same problem that remains locked in the server screen, it could be a problem of modem or ISP, my ISP is Vodafone that of my girlfriend is Fastweb, maybe it can help to find the problem.

My conection is also Vodafone ... Do you think it really affect this issue?

I have the same problem I thought I was the only one. In part I'm glad that

more people are going through this so faster ncsoft will solve the problem.

Even a week ago I am with this problem.

I thought it was only for one region but people all over the world have the same problem. Lineage classic and lineage 2

Same problem as you, i'm from France and i can't log since saturday, i use a rune xp 7-days the last friday so it's completly lost, i was trying to stay here but i think i give up, it's the second time i have a bug like this in 3 months, it's absurd, and i'm not the kind of guy to complain on forum usually.

4 hours ago, Elonia said:

Same problem as you, i'm from France and i can't log since saturday, i use a rune xp 7-days the last friday so it's completly lost, i was trying to stay here but i think i give up, it's the second time i have a bug like this in 3 months, it's absurd, and i'm not the kind of guy to complain on forum usually.

I also had runes with my pj and I lost them. or the wasted a week of my runes trying to enter. I hope when this is fixed there is some compensation for the players. 

The problem is not the pc. Because I have already formatted and reinstalled the game

4 hours ago, Vakara said:

I also had runes with my pj and I lost them. or the wasted a week of my runes trying to enter. I hope when this is fixed there is some compensation for the players. 

The problem is not the pc. Because I have already formatted and reinstalled the game

The problem seem to be caused by the particular internet connection of the user trying to log in, in other PC (with other internet connection, or even ISP) your account can be accessed, and someone proposed in this post to use a VPN, so it seems to be an interference between the game and some settings from the modem, ISP or something. My friends still have the same problem after a short time of it being apparently solved (server was a little unstable that timespan by the way, so maybe they are related).

24 minutes ago, Rhys said:

The problem seem to be caused by the particular internet connection of the user trying to log in, in other PC (with other internet connection, or even ISP) your account can be accessed, and someone proposed in this post to use a VPN, so it seems to be an interference between the game and some settings from the modem, ISP or something. My friends still have the same problem after a short time of it being apparently solved (server was a little unstable that timespan by the way, so maybe they are related).

What seems incredible to me is that they do not give a concrete answer as to what the problem 
is and we all have to assume. The last answer that obtube was trying to log in another time ....

3 minutes ago, Vakara said:

What seems incredible to me is that they do not give a concrete answer as to what the problem 
is and we all have to assume. The last answer that obtube was trying to log in another time ....

Maybe they do not give an answer because they do not know what is the problem yet, or maybe like I said, the fix causes additional issues and unstability to the server, or maybe the reason cannot be said for security reasons, they are the ones working at it, so let them work and post here with additional data so they can know better how to deal with this.

8 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Maybe they do not give an answer because they do not know what is the problem yet, or maybe like I said, the fix causes additional issues and unstability to the server, or maybe the reason cannot be said for security reasons, they are the ones working at it, so let them work and post here with additional data so they can know better how to deal with this.

All my friends have the same problem.

I  do not have another PC and internet to try to enter the game. I just have to wait for this to be resolved.

I will throw myself to the ground and cry.

On 13/3/2019 at 22:06, Ayatira said:

Il mio collegamento è anche Vodafone ... Pensi che influenzi davvero questo problema?

I don't know if it depends on the modem or the ISP, I specified the type of line I have because I read that other games the problem was on certain types of modems.

Ok, i think i have a solution, i don't know if it will work for you, but it works for me, or maybe i'm just lucky and tomorrow i can't log again. x)

I desactivate my firewall of my antivirus, and activate only the firewall of my windows by default, i was using avast for information and turn off the firewall of avast.

On 15/3/2019 at 12:41 AM, Elonia said:

Ok, i think i have a solution, i don't know if it will work for you, but it works for me, or maybe i'm just lucky and tomorrow i can't log again. x)

I desactivate my firewall of my antivirus, and activate only the firewall of my windows by default, i was using avast for information and turn off the firewall of avast.

I have avast too. and I disable it and it does not work for me yet I still can not enter the game. and my firewell is disabled too

Archived