Forums

Giran - crashing today?

• L2 Team
On 3/17/2019 at 12:35 AM, Vakara said:

and those of us who used runes of exp already lost them.

If you have used a rune you purchased from the store during the server interruptions we have experienced, please contact Customer Support.

On 3/17/2019 at 12:26 PM, Thorg said:

I can login, finally.

The interruptions have subsided, and normal login is available again.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hime said:

If you have used a rune you purchased from the store during the server interruptions we have experienced, please contact Customer Support.

The interruptions have subsided, and normal login is available again.

I still have the same problem I can not log. I arrive until the character selection I give click and nothing happens and it takes me out of the game.From Friday March 8 I am like that

On 3/19/2019 at 1:21 AM, Hime said:

Customer Support is non existent. I got my account locked with no  explanation. I opened up a separate account for a healer, from what I read boxing was allowed (I didn't even start boxing tho, I was just leveling up) I was just doing a lvl 16 quest, and got kicked out for "suspicious activity". after almost a week of waiting to get an explanation of whats up I got an automated reply " We have reviewed this account and found it participating in, or directly associated to, high risk or malicious behavior. In an effort to maintain a safe and fun environment for all of our players, this account has been closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason, under any circumstance.The decision to close this account is final. "
To this day I have no idea why that happened. I was not botting, I was not boxing yet, I was not harassing anyone. Only thing apart from leveling up that I did was receive 5 pendant polish from a friend, and got a free pendant up to +3, which I lost ofcourse.

Losing a level 16 character wasn't that much of a big deal, I can get over that, Only lost a sundays worth of work after all.... But the incompetence of your customer support to give any real explanation is what got me really angry.

And yeah. now like everyone else here, I can't log in to my main account either. For awhile using a VPN helped, but now not even that works.

Overall, this is a very dissapointing experience, and I really don't wanna drop and leave this, because now me and my gf have invested time and money into this..

6 hours ago, imd_Yat said:

I can not login into any account - the same message "The client will be closed" everywhere.

Can you tell us how long this problem will last?

Since March 8 I can not enter the game, send several checks and I have not helped with the answers.
Today, March 22, I still have the same problem,
I can not enter the game until the selection of characters and I get a disconnection message.
The only. that the GMS told me it is trying to log in later. 2 weeks trying to log in at different times.
Format the PC and erase and reinstall the game 2 times and I have the same problem.
I lost runes of exp, runas of sp, and I continue with the same problem

• L2 Team
8 hours ago, imd_Yat said:

I can not login into any account - the same message "The client will be closed" everywhere.

Can you tell us how long this problem will last?

Unfortunately, we cannot as it is outside of something we control, but we will do our best to let you know when we feel the disruptions have subsided.

1 hour ago, KOTEK_KLOPOTEK said:

So after this you should give all accounts rewards my runa also is on and i wasting time not playing :)

Your rune was bought?
or were they the ones that gave you away in the game? 

2 hours ago, Shadoow said:

It is a geographical problem of IP, connect with a VPN (Hide.me) and connect me if I place a IP from the Netherlands.

People from various parts of the world have the same problem, so I do not think it's just a problem in a region

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Unfortunately, we cannot as it is outside of something we control, but we will do our best to let you know when we feel the disruptions have subsided.

Hopefully it will be solved soon, it's been 3 weeks without being able to connect and I miss playing a lot. I have been selling an article if time passes and the article is not sold the mail of the return of the article, will it still be there or will I lose my article?

4 hours ago, Shadoow said:

It is a geographical problem of IP, connect with a VPN (Hide.me) and connect me if I place a IP from the Netherlands.

I'm from the Netherlands, and I had to use a VPN to be able to connect, and eventually not even a VPN helped, unless the areas that crash keep changing.

Archived