Server Merge

2 minutes ago, November said:

Dont worry next p2w item that drops more will leave. The cost to play l2 competitively is just too high in the West.

"play l2 competitively" this guy always has me dying lol! havent you left the server time ago already? why are you everyday on the forums throwing negative comments.. grow up kid.

33 minutes ago, zikeano said:

"play l2 competitively" this guy always has me dying lol! havent you left the server time ago already? why are you everyday on the forums throwing negative comments.. grow up kid.

I did quit playing Feb-9, though I still fight for what's right. The community thanks you for your constructive criticism. 

12 minutes ago, November said:

I did quit playing Feb-9, though I still fight for what's right. The community thanks you for your constructive criticism. 

"fight"... you mean being toxic on every post? and please dont speak on behalf of the community, you dont represent me and im pretty sure there is a lot of people you dont represent either, if you quit the game then quit the forums too kid.

2 minutes ago, zikeano said:

"fight"... you mean being toxic on every post? and please dont speak on behalf of the community, you dont represent me and im pretty sure there is a lot of people you dont represent either, if you quit the game then quit the forums too kid.

Clearly you have a larger underlying problem going on. So I wish you well resolving it. Please stay on topic in threads or they will lock them.

2 minutes ago, November said:

Clearly you have a larger underlying problem going on. So I wish you well resolving it. Please stay on topic in threads or they will lock them.

lol no i dont, just got tired of your stupid posts all the time!

by the way i agree on the server merge so i hope they do it soon, merge all 4 servers together

9 minutes ago, zikeano said:

lol no i dont, just got tired of your stupid posts all the time!

by the way i agree on the server merge so i hope they do it soon, merge all 4 servers together

Frankly it will be healthy for the game. You guys will get all the active players together, and the bots will be forced to compete with one another for adena. That should crub them a decent amount, till they spill off into the other zones and render the game unplayable. Though, for a while it will be fun for those who remain. Ya just gotta keep swiping to stay competitive.

In all seriousness, we really do desperately need at least a merge of the 2 low pop servers...I have trouble even finding a dwarf to purchase SoulShots from sometimes on the Gludio server. The market is dead and pathetically overpriced... Please consider doing a solid for your community sometime NCSoft, I think you owe us one at this point..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived