March events

LordSilas

you mean besides Fafurion Go Live ? plenty p2w stuff still left for them to throw at us..

anyways I'm still looking for Main <-> Dual exchange service and a fix for the dumb fact you loose your original name when transfering back to a server you have been before when it is your own and has always been locked to your own account.

Chronos is super dead and is only going to get worse so being able to retain my original name when returning to Naia would make it a no brainer for me.. go go NC that's at least 150$ in server transfer fees you can earn from me ;)

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

you mean besides Fafurion Go Live ? plenty p2w stuff still left for them to throw at us..

anyways I'm still looking for Main <-> Dual exchange service and a fix for the dumb fact you loose your original name when transfering back to a server you have been before when it is your own and has always been locked to your own account.

Chronos is super dead and is only going to get worse so being able to retain my original name when returning to Naia would make it a no brainer for me.. go go NC that's at least 150$ in server transfer fees you can earn from me ;)

I am fighting the same battle. But they don't do the Dual<>Main service, while they can make tons of money if they would. I even offered them to stack my account with $250 worth of NCoin they could consume for the service but nope.

Archived