Max lvl

Addicted94

1) There's no level cap in classic version. AFAIK there are quite some levels 77-79, probably even a lv 80.

2) You will find players in every level range, lots of bots for sure. Live players, those left at least, should be around 52-61+ (actually even more like 60-70+). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2019 at 2:01 PM, Mistral said:

1) There's no level cap in classic version. AFAIK there are quite some levels 77-79, probably even a lv 80.

2) You will find players in every level range, lots of bots for sure. Live players, those left at least, should be around 52-61+ (actually even more like 60-70+). 

what ??

my party do reroll ant lvl 65 ( archer party ) we already at lvl 70 on Poney. We are not hardcore players ( like other ) and already EXP all main party. 

and we have a tyrant  party full B + b weapon lvl 52, and another mage party lvl 40, full top C. 

its easy in 1 day, doing 100kk on EXP.  With FULL party. 

On 3/10/2019 at 1:01 PM, Mistral said:

I think there is a level cap, 80 or 85... And i doubt anyone is 79 or 80 right now...

Last patch listed skills to 80, so i would say thats the soft cap..

On 28/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, DragonPendant said:

I think there is a level cap, 80 or 85... And i doubt anyone is 79 or 80 right now...

Last patch listed skills to 80, so i would say thats the soft cap..

Game itself has no cap. And actually yeah, i heard about a guy being lv 78-79+, it was almost 1 month ago now so...guess he's way higher now. No idea, i quit NCWest as soon as they went full scam with pendants and they left the forum/support. Not worth anymore, it was barely worth before due to the broken fake-f2p rates (let's remember : JP has the same f2p model as our, sadly, adena rate is not nerfed as our). 

The fact they list skills up to 80 doesn't mean that's the level cap, even in H5 you could hit 85 but you were learning skills up to 83 in most cases (or you could barely learn 1 skill) so.

Archived