Sign in to follow this  
Micaph

Talkind Island Login Down 24Hours

Micaph    0

Are you really serious about this NCsoft? You allow our server stay without login for 24 hours on a Weekend? Good Way to Motivate and make funny of your population!

Ashtar    1

servers appear to be up and down all the time with population in, but i can´t log in. what region are you? EU?

Micaph    0

Same Thing happen to me, im from NA but I`ve Read other post from others servers and it happens even with people who are 10 minutes from each other on the same country, so makes no sense.

Aurinya    15

Greetings!

Thanks for the reports. It seems not all players are having these issues. Could you let me know what regions you are from, experiencing these login issues?

Thank you!

Ashtar    1

if it takes 14 hours to get some response on forums, i am sorry, i give up

zoge    0
Posted (edited)

me for example United Kingdom but the funny fact is i live with my brother in same house using same broadband operator and for him everything working fine he logged in to my acc with no problem at all ... all started about yesterday morning

Edited by zoge

blondo    1

Desde Argentina no puedo entrar ,ayer funcionaba                   

I can not enter from Argentina, yesterday it worked

Mikedup    0

I was playing earlier today and the dc's started happening and i dced about 5 times and decided to wait it out. Now when i select my server i get the "Client will close" stuff. Im from the US.