BRING BACK EXP/DROP EVENT TO BRING PPL BACK

1 hour ago, Jcl81 said:

Sorry the people that actually quit aren't coming back. They left because of the p2w not because of exp and drops.

Exactly, i played every single day since the server opened, but as soon as they introduced the p2w i didn't logged again.

People are missing the point, though what can you expect. They are still logging in, probably paying for those items, and now they want to get to end game. Hence why they beg kick scream and moan for the exp events. Though I would say why not at this point? Get everyone to end game. With the addition of P2W the server is going to be hurting with actual players.... So why not get them all in the same basket? 

This way it will be easier for them to notice the same 25-200 people...

it's not even about p2w for me - I don't inherently have a problem with it (though games were much more enjoyable/competitive before this trend started)

what I have a problem with is supporting a company that treats it's community so poorly. It's quite clear that NCSoft is dedicating the bare minimum of resources to milk the very last drops from lineage 2 (a game i grew up with and love)

few years ago I would have jumped headfirst into this pendant event, but nah not this time around. this is just the beginning- and while I've already invested a fair bit of time into the game, I'm not going to make the mistake of investing a significant amount of money this time around

4 hours ago, gyara1113 said:

it's not even about p2w for me - I don't inherently have a problem with it (though games were much more enjoyable/competitive before this trend started)

what I have a problem with is supporting a company that treats it's community so poorly. It's quite clear that NCSoft is dedicating the bare minimum of resources to milk the very last drops from lineage 2 (a game i grew up with and love)

few years ago I would have jumped headfirst into this pendant event, but nah not this time around. this is just the beginning- and while I've already invested a fair bit of time into the game, I'm not going to make the mistake of investing a significant amount of money this time around

I dont see why they dont merge Aden and Gludio, roll back the remaining server, lets face it.... merging them wont occupy both. Start fresh and add a sub model to the remaining one with no shop. Honestly what would they have to lose? I too grew up with the game and I wish it would go back to what it once was.

2 hours ago, November said:

I dont see why they dont merge Aden and Gludio, roll back the remaining server, lets face it.... merging them wont occupy both. Start fresh and add a sub model to the remaining one with no shop. Honestly what would they have to lose? I too grew up with the game and I wish it would go back to what it once was.

They lack the resources, i guess. Actually they CAN'T do anything w/o permission. They don't have a p2p project AND it wont give them a worthy profit. For them is way better to just leave this f2p, allow bots and everything illegal and put in every p2w items they can, so they can milk more. 
Turning the server into p2p would mean to have active staff to solve asap every problem because you're PAYING to play. So they MUST give you support. But as you can see, they don't care. IG gms are dead since f2p, getting an answer by the helpers is near to impossible as well with looong and useless answers. Only 1 kind of their "support" is working. The forum one. Forum GM's are useless for things that are not concerned to the forum, this means, they can't help you with IG problems or such things. They can only manage the forum. 
If their IG and support staff were actives and operating like forum's one, we wont be having such problems. 

1 hour ago, Mistral said:

They lack the resources, i guess. Actually they CAN'T do anything w/o permission. They don't have a p2p project AND it wont give them a worthy profit. For them is way better to just leave this f2p, allow bots and everything illegal and put in every p2w items they can, so they can milk more. 
Turning the server into p2p would mean to have active staff to solve asap every problem because you're PAYING to play. So they MUST give you support. But as you can see, they don't care. IG gms are dead since f2p, getting an answer by the helpers is near to impossible as well with looong and useless answers. Only 1 kind of their "support" is working. The forum one. Forum GM's are useless for things that are not concerned to the forum, this means, they can't help you with IG problems or such things. They can only manage the forum. 
If their IG and support staff were actives and operating like forum's one, we wont be having such problems. 

This is too true :(

Archived