Extend EXP Boost Event please

Ozzoo

Hello Juji, 

I wish as many peeps here you extend the EXP Boost Event for one or two more weeks please.

we're trying hard to hit 110 level or close to that but it needs more time, main reason of this is because not enough spots in Sea of Spores area.

As you can see, many players coming back to live server want to level up and catch up with so i think if you extend the exp boost event could be a motivation to them and us.

I wish i made my point and i'm sure many peeps will do more.

Regards 

I  totaly agree on this idea of extend the event for 1-2 weeks more,

after  classic servers online,  many people left  server and chronos was  a  dead place. Last weeks, after the event   was up,  we all see old friends coming back  and people login again back to chronos to  level up.

Its a good opportunity to make these people  stay  and be active again   and of course its a good motivation for people who feel depressed and see that  110 items will be a dream they never catch up ! 

Make chronos active again! And an exp boost is the best  way ! 

11 hours ago, Ozzoo said:

we're trying hard to hit 110 level or close to that but it needs more time, main reason of this is because not enough spots in Sea of Spores area.

You said it, Sea of Spores is just another bottleneck in series of many in game.

Our problem is not time but design flaws.

Archived