Extend EXP Boost Event please

Ozzoo

4 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

You said it, Sea of Spores is just another bottleneck in series of many in game.

Our problem is not time but design flaws.

Fafurion update fixes that particular bottleneck as then there will be several new areas for 108~110+ players ;)

5 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

You said it, Sea of Spores is just another bottleneck in series of many in game.

Our problem is not time but design flaws.

9 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Fafurion update fixes that particular bottleneck as then there will be several new areas for 108~110+ players ;)

I don't think it is a design flaw, back in the old days you had to fight other players to get a spot, the locations are supposed to be small so that you have to compete. In theory this could be good for preventing afk macro farm 24/7, but in practice hardly anyone wants to flag, even on afk farm parties. Fafurion brings more 105+ content, so you'll get more locations, but I sure there will not be a spot for everyone.

well on the 110+ content it will be a long way to go for NCWest before those spots will be full seeing how few players are 108+ even after the current XP boost event.. it's also a gear issue in which NCWest basically outpriced themselves as end game just has too high a price tag nowadays..

the update after Fafurion actually will balance this out by adding more/improved XP areas for those players between 103~107 even those currently ignored like real poling areas etc. as well consolidating ISS buffs into 1 main type so finding/getting good bufs should be less of an issue

I don't know why you mix between Fafurion update and Extended  EXP Boost Event! 

They can Extend the EXP Boost now and add it to Fafurion when it launch what's the problem ?

I i'm sure they can find a solution, just don't disagree for nothing. 

Im agree with extend the event 1-2 week more, the server was dead before the event. Now the server is going up, old people come and a lot of new people is coming, the event help the server to be alive again. 
This event make chornos live again!!! :D

+ for xp , it's really nice to see more players login and actually go out of town ,and even they fight for a spot , this it's been l2 since the beginning and that it's how it should be ,give the players something to fight for at least xp since drop not available any more , dragons and lately not even the siegi or Oly are demanding so much interest.

On ‎11‎. ‎03‎. ‎2019 at 12:51 PM, Helv said:

I don't think it is a design flaw, back in the old days you had to fight other players to get a spot, the locations are supposed to be small so that you have to compete. In theory this could be good for preventing afk macro farm 24/7, but in practice hardly anyone wants to flag, even on afk farm parties. Fafurion brings more 105+ content, so you'll get more locations, but I sure there will not be a spot for everyone.

In old days you had more options instead to get unwillingly involved in such competition.

For example there were no such big level restrictions as now so you could  hunt more types of mobs and still gain xp.

And if you cant enjoy game  you could always chose to log off and don't pay next month subscription.

I believe that bottlenecks can cause less players playing as not everyone enjoy loosing time to find hunting spot or even fight for it for long hours without gaining xp.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Alas, the boost event must end, but we're glad to see you've enjoyed it greatly. We'll have more events like this in the future!

Now you will see peeps will cry asking for Fafurion update :D

Archived