Sign in to follow this  
mrdmg32

Main class change

Quenia    28

For the people that might not know or remember there used to be  a Sub to Main service back in 2009 (or 2008).

On topic:

I agree 1000% with this service and i will be willing to pay more than 8k coins (if u kept the same lvl ofc).

mrdmg32    2

remember NC is a business so start using arguments that they can't ignore aka  

Thank you Draecke constructive ,that was the point of this post but many people don't understand and they add totally different things (it's not about creating new char or about me become hero or any other reason of this type) it's about a service that will improve the game play of the players whit a service that I think since obviously the game evolved so much will be used by many including me (I will gladly pay 8k n coin rather then name, class or gender change if you see my point).

I will like to see and hopefully NC soft too how many people will appreciate if available this service and how much are willing to spend.

Thx for your time .

Skolex    4

@mrdmg32 If you really want this to happen, you should show NC the potential income of such a service. It will not be that easy to set this up, as many ppl here think. Right is that there is a Database with entries about the character and its main class. Of course that could be changed easy. But you forget about all the restrictions that have to be kept in mind. This is like quests that are only available for some classes or the fact that Dual and Main cannot be the same. Gonna be a long list of "if-elseif-else"-conditions to build. 

But as i said, show NC that it is worth it. Start a poll or something and let ppl vote if they want it and HOW MUCH THEY WOULD PAY! And make sure you do some big marketing for that poll in forums and in game-chat. Present options like [NO] [yes, 400 Ncoin] [yes, 1200 Ncoin] [yes, 2400 Ncoin] [yes, 4000 Ncoin] [yes, 8000 Ncoin] . (do not put a [yes, free]-Option cause that will not happen anyway and just destroy the poll).

Maybe even include the EU-Servers' and RU-Servers' forums. 

If you really go that way, you have my vote. Guess i go with 4000. 

Massacre    5

++++11111

I spent a lot of money and time in my character...  (character's creation: 02/01/2007), and i dont want leave him, because i did everthing of the game with my main character, but im tired to play with titan...   

if i have chance to change, ill.

this service can be done every 6 months.

Shoppy    2
23 hours ago, Massacre said:

++++11111

I spent a lot of money and time in my character...  (character's creation: 02/01/2007), and i dont want leave him, because i did everthing of the game with my main character, but im tired to play with titan...   

if i have chance to change, ill.

this service can be done every 6 months.

Exactly. I don't want to lose my character which I've played with for the last 12 years, just because my main class became obsolete. I want my char to stay what it is, but the Dual to be it's Main, so I am able to do Libra/Chaos Essence on the Dual and make it something useful again.

• Like 1

AllAroundMe    17
On 3/14/2019 at 10:21 AM, mrdmg32 said:

How this will be a game changer and not the : greater jewels ,broch, cloaks, circlets,new +30skills and all the others $$$$ items?

It will not just for a bit  unbalance the game ,but maybe I don't know things that you know so can you please add some arguments!

Not saying it as a bad thing, but as a good thing.

finaly the people playing dual class's will be able to take the full benefit of a fully geared toon in oly.

For oly no need to change main but rules that dual can participate.

So what if we get an update that spoilers are worth as spoilers anyone will what to change main and keep his level ?

That is not so good.

AllAroundMe    17
2 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

For oly no need to change main but rules that dual can participate.

So what if we get an update that spoilers are worth as spoilers anyone will what to change main and keep his level ?

That is not so good.

So lets just make it so anyone can participate in anything and 5 diffrent chars can take hero, lol.
whats the point of having main and dual class according to your logic lmao

Draecke    287

Well in all fairness allowing Oly with dual isn't a bad suggestion, just add a logic that will lock your char to allow either main or dual to participate through Oly Mgr npc dialog and alls good imho :D