theblackpoop slayed by PVE-WYNN (+1000b difference gear and lose)

WeedSummoner

no video? I'm sad.  Gratz on the win, but we both know why you posted a screen shot instead of a video ^^ my lack of shots alone is enough to explain this loss lol.  anytime you want to sign with me let me know though ^^

I'm honored you think i have that much gear though.  I do have quite a bit more than you, but no where near 1000b lol.

6 minutes ago, Pope said:

no video? I'm sad.  Gratz on the win, but we both know why you posted a screen shot instead of a video ^^ my lack of shots alone is enough to explain this loss lol.  anytime you want to sign with me let me know though ^^

I'm honored you think i have that much gear though.  I do have quite a bit more than you, but no where near 1000b lol.

ruby 6 300b? emerald 6 250b? diamond 6 250b? obsidian 6 250b? I need continue? You are right, you don't have anything more than me near 1000b... you have more than me near 3000B. but it's okay poop, you are crying and is fine. I don't post video cuz I don't have it, you got outplayed and once again LOGIC AND SMARTNESS > your $
now go cry as I humiliate you in front of all community of l2

1 hour ago, WeedSummoner said:

ruby 6 300b? emerald 6 250b? diamond 6 250b? obsidian 6 250b? I need continue? You are right, you don't have anything more than me near 1000b... you have more than me near 3000B. but it's okay poop, you are crying and is fine. I don't post video cuz I don't have it, you got outplayed and once again LOGIC AND SMARTNESS > your $
now go cry as I humiliate you in front of all community of l2

4 level 6 gems? so i assume that means i have Brooch BR? have you ever seen me use brooch BR? Get real dude. I've only ever had 1 level 6 gem, and I dont have nearly as much gear as i used to. I'm a glass cannon anymore. I got rid of many of my defensive items. My gear value now days is more like 800b ^^

As i said tho, if you want to go again, let me know ^^

Archived