Magic Tablets + Forgotten Island

Hello,

I have got information from support to make a topic about Magic Tablets on forum: 

Nonetheless, if you think that there could be improvements regarding the drop rate of Magical Tablets, I encourage you to post it on our official forums. From there, the Community Team will take note of it and forward it to the Dev Team for review. Your understanding is appreciated.

So I want to say that Magic Tablets are not possible to drop. From collected information there is no single server that would have any of it. So I am asking how it is possible? It is 2 weeks since patch arrived, people having 77 levels and drop is impossible. What is NCsoft gonna do about that? Something events on Tablets or something like that? 

Aswell I would like to ask about the Forgotten Island which had to be add in Savior patch and because Technical Issues he was not added. We accepted that. But there was wrote that location will be added in future updates, it is 2 weeks and still no single information about that. 

Questions are pointed to #Hime #Juji.

Have a nice day, 

Ev1lduck.

they don't even know how to work it, they just say that drop, in all servers theres not even 1 magic tablet dropped yet, ofc its something wrong about drop rate, if most hardcores pt can't drop even 1 , HOW other casuals gonna get 31 just for 1 of all those 3rd job skills.

@Hime @Juji

Why you even ask for Forgotten Island  location (79-82lvl)  to add in classic!!! This location  BELOW TO CHRONOS/NAIA  not on classic

Its 2 weeks when update has been setted. Level cap was setted 70 . Do you think in 2 weeks there are players   for 79-82 lv location  and even they can drop tablets?????

95% Of server is under 70 lvl.... Let decrease chance to drop magical tablets please. Let all players level up to 74+ and after this increase drop for magical tablet.

Or delete magic tablet please and add them in new update. 

@Hime @Juji  Please dont add forgotten island loc. (79-82)  also Magic tablet drop dont increase rate of drop.  i. as I told before 95% of server is under 70,lets balance server and wait for all to lvl up,after this increase chance to drop tablets

1 hour ago, EncubeREAL said:

[content moderated]

Server is free to play. but difference is you PAID For your fast progress and level up from NCstore service ( vip 3/4 /  xp scrolls / rune 50% ) so people who used NCstore to level up need wait till all players without or low vip (1/2)VIP catch 70+ and After that increase droprate of magic tablet ( 95% of server is under 70lvl) 

dont make this big advantage with tablets between 76+  and under 70. lv players. 

I SAY IT ALREADY

@Hime @Juji Dont add location 79+ forgotten island for those high lvl players,they level up so fast because of their wallet., ALSO PLEASE DONT INCREASE DROPRATE OF MAGICAL TABLET,WAIT TO BALANCE SERVER. Or if it possible add magical tablet only on next update.or best to  delete them.... Who need that magical tablet??? 4% of server who are 76+??? Balance server please!

3 minutes ago, Akirakey said:

Yes they just cry because droprate is low.What did they expect? This is  classic server so droprate is low for all items. And magical tablet is rare item,so need to be very low chance.

if u don't know how it should be work, just dont hint, if you dont even is near 74-75 yet, you NEVER will get tablets, because u'r a fu kng casual player with vip 0

16 minutes ago, Akirakey said:

Yes they just cry because droprate is low.What did they expect? This is  classic server so droprate is low for all items. And magical tablet is rare item,so need to be very low chance.

We ask admins about tablets like month ago and they told us they are droping in.. WAIT FOR IT... TOWER OF INSOLENCE with a low chance...ooh,rly? Now new patch released and TOI is not even included in magical tablets drop list..these admins know nothing about this game.They never played classic so they dont care at all. 

6 minutes ago, EncubeREAL said:

We ask admins about tablets like month ago and they told us they are droping in.. WAIT FOR IT... TOWER OF INSOLENCE with a low chance...ooh,rly? Now new patch released and TOI is not even included in magical tablets drop list..these admins know nothing about this game.They never played classic so they dont care at all. 

Stop cry here....you mad because of low chance for tablets drop?? maybe stop botting. You did not drop any tablet because you did not pay too much for VIP4 bonus!!!!

2 hours ago, Akirakey said:

Why you even ask for Forgotten Island  location (79-82lvl)  to add in classic!!! This location  BELOW TO CHRONOS/NAIA  not on classic

Its 2 weeks when update has been setted. Level cap was setted 70 . Do you think in 2 weeks there are players   for 79-82 lv location  and even they can drop tablets?????

95% Of server is under 70 lvl.... Let decrease chance to drop magical tablets please. Let all players level up to 74+ and after this increase drop for magical tablet.

Or delete magic tablet please and add them in new update. 

@Hime @Juji  Please dont add forgotten island loc. (79-82)  also Magic tablet drop dont increase rate of drop.  i. as I told before 95% of server is under 70,lets balance server and wait for all to lvl up,after this increase chance to drop tablets

bcs you are. Who with brain will say this?

21 hours ago, Ev1lduck said:

Hello,

I have got information from support to make a topic about Magic Tablets on forum: 

Nonetheless, if you think that there could be improvements regarding the drop rate of Magical Tablets, I encourage you to post it on our official forums. From there, the Community Team will take note of it and forward it to the Dev Team for review. Your understanding is appreciated.

So I want to say that Magic Tablets are not possible to drop. From collected information there is no single server that would have any of it. So I am asking how it is possible? It is 2 weeks since patch arrived, people having 77 levels and drop is impossible. What is NCsoft gonna do about that? Something events on Tablets or something like that? 

Aswell I would like to ask about the Forgotten Island which had to be add in Savior patch and because Technical Issues he was not added. We accepted that. But there was wrote that location will be added in future updates, it is 2 weeks and still no single information about that. 

Questions are pointed to #Hime #Juji.

Have a nice day, 

Ev1lduck.

During last weekend on gludio some guy on world chat claimed that he finally became Grand Khavatari. I didn't invite him to PT to confirm that he is on 3rd class or not. But that happened.

It looks like you are playing classic for first time and I accept it. There is different between having 3rd class and having Magic Tablets. 3rd class does not cost you anything except that time what you spend on the quest meanwhile a few skills after 3rd class ( core skills like balance, chain heal, cov/vop/pow/pof/ and etc) cost you 31 Magic Tablets + 100k adena. Problem is that if people already had 76-77 lvls before patch arrived and were able to farm new locations and try if it drops and its alread 15 days and still no one Tablet dropped there is something wrong.

@Aikanaro

Well I see you that you like to cry because you are low lvl and you reach that lvl later. But on server has been already made misstakes. And every patch has bigger and bigger no sense. They called this patch Savior patch meanwhile this patch isnt Savior for sure. If this was Savior patch then before that patch would not be in game Tower of Insolence and low catacombs and necropolis. And with adding that patch would just arrived ToI and runes. Problem is that some of that locations they have already added. Then we continue on that problem with Magic Tablets. You maybe can see as lie that lvl 70 had to be cap. Yea you have true it had to be cap. But it was not. Why would others players should take care about some people who does not invest same time to the game like others. It is like if you were crying that somebody in WoW have already world dungeon and 4th day is playing 24/7 with pause on sleep. By the way they did even lie that no A items in game before patch. We had already before patch arrived A rcpts and etc + they told " Rift of Heaven was added with Savior patch" I can send you video where we are killing that instance before Savior patch. Another lie from NCsoft. They just literally does not have idea what they are doing.

@Akirakey

@mixa  As I told before,they did not drop any tablet,because they dont have money  for enough VIP level for droprate bonus 50% ,and  ofc no patience:))

or their bot/adrenaline cant farm efficiently . JUST PLEASE ADD MAGIC TABLETS TO NCSTORE. this will fix all their  problems.

Archived