Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours and 45 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Beleth’s Forgotten Spellbook will be available for 1 last week.
  • The special server settings event will end at 7:00 a.m. Server Time.
  • The Power of Love event will end and all event items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will begin and run for five week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

16 minutes ago, Afum said:

Any plans on merging Naia with Chronos? There completely no pvp at Chronos , even dim sieges seems empty.

U Know this will probably never happen, because it will make alot of ppl quit because of the time differences on the server. A lot more ppl complaining about it then they have it now. And it would probably have ncsoft lose money on it, if u want pvp so bad go to Naia then.

1 minute ago, MrE said:

U Know this will probably never happen, because it will make alot of ppl quit because of the time differences on the server. A lot more ppl complaining about it then they have it now. And it would probably have ncsoft lose money on it, if u want pvp so bad go to Naia then.

So you have the right timezone but no pvp whats the point ? Not to mention that timezone was bad for many ppl when merging other servers

7 minutes ago, Afum said:

So you have the right timezone but no pvp whats the point ? Not to mention that timezone was bad for many ppl when merging other servers

Yes, but it will probably be way worst then before.

31 minutes ago, Afum said:

Any plans on merging Naia with Chronos? There completely no pvp at Chronos , even dim sieges seems empty.

And whose fault would that be? All PvP players sitting in the same clan and the only place where u guys could find someone else in the same level of gear for you to fight u decide to be allies.

So don't u dare come here on forum crying for merge when its your own fault that there is no pvp in Chronos or dim siege.

Every dim siege is the same shit, QQQQ all over the & chat but still MS and DH choose not to fight each other. I could understand a pact of peace between the two clans, but helping each other and defending one another castles is breaking the game.

Now i'm curious, what's ur plan after merge? Will ms choose to fight DH? Because as i can see now the only thing will happen with merge is the two clans making a gigantic ally or even merging. So ncsoft can finally shut down the servers because there will be no more servers to merge nor reasons to cry about dead servers.

Wake up! There is no pvp because you choose not to pvp. Joining the winning side and bully low gear players is not what makes this game fun. 

What do u think that would happen when the most powerful clan in the servers send war to every single clan in the game? everybody would acc and a pvp party would start? hahahahhaha

Cancel all the wars you have sent and let small clans breath. There are many players who want to pvp but they simply choose not to because starting a war would mean a clan disband.

40 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

And whose fault would that be? All PvP players sitting in the same clan and the only place where u guys could find someone else in the same level of gear for you to fight u decide to be allies.

So don't u dare come here on forum crying for merge when its your own fault that there is no pvp in Chronos or dim siege.

Every dim siege is the same shit, QQQQ all over the & chat but still MS and DH choose not to fight each other. I could understand a pact of peace between the two clans, but helping each other and defending one another castles is breaking the game.

Now i'm curious, what's ur plan after merge? Will ms choose to fight DH? Because as i can see now the only thing will happen with merge is the two clans making a gigantic ally or even merging. So ncsoft can finally shut down the servers because there will be no more servers to merge nor reasons to cry about dead servers.

Wake up! There is no pvp because you choose not to pvp. Joining the winning side and bully low gear players is not what makes this game fun. 

What do u think that would happen when the most powerful clan in the servers send war to every single clan in the game? everybody would acc and a pvp party would start? hahahahhaha

Cancel all the wars you have sent and let small clans breath. There are many players who want to pvp but they simply choose not to because starting a war would mean a clan disband.

isnt DH dead ?

2 hours ago, KingNothing said:

L2 is not like other ordinary games....here players avoid to fight with equal gear opponents. Its been like this since...forever and I write my self about it several times.
Bully low gear and lvl players is the ultimate goal....thats why some idiots spent crazy amount of money.

3 hours ago, Afum said:

They will not merge even if only 2 players will remain on this servers...first they will open a new fresh server and after that will merge.
And why complain?Seems ppl play on both servers...

- Chronos 2299 players
- Naia 1856 players

I think NcWest have the highest population world wide for live version...why would they merge?How a merge will be a good thing?How a new live server will be a good idea? considering that EU fail big time and btw not even their fault...the game it self dont permit a new server( not many players left to start fresh, clans are imposible to lvl up, high lvl content cannot be played with standard items...im talking about 101-105 I dont dare to think about 105+, etc.).
Koreans devs figure that a new server will be a fail and thats why they invented bloody servrs...smart guys.

Players are waiting for a next chapter...call it L3,Lineage Forever,etc...not for recycled content and a poor merge.

@Irub, do you understand we had love potions ( double p/m atk, perma BR ) + the xp boost event, which was already insane for xp .. +++ we had a 200% xp Rune 7 days for free!! So why do you complain ?

Now we will get some runes/xp boost items, which is also good enough for many ppl, who are trying to get their level up.

8 hours ago, Afum said:

Forget merges that would be the fail nail in the coffin of L2. 
The real question is when the next update is coming? 

6 minutes ago, Qrokit said:

How the xp rune will work if i but boost rune 200 % 30 day.

Only that rune what i buy will work or it will stack with The rune from event ?

(100+200 ?) Or (100<200)

only the 200% rune effect will apply

1 hour ago, TheScourge said:

pvp player. i watched this guy in youtube always get slaughtered LOL

oh cool , u have seen youtube videos :D thats really cool , tell me also that molensa is pvp god cuz u saw his video :D

8 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

They will not merge even if only 2 players will remain on this servers...first they will open a new fresh server and after that will merge.
And why complain?Seems ppl play on both servers...

- Chronos 2299 players
- Naia 1856 players

I think NcWest have the highest population world wide for live version...why would they merge?How a merge will be a good thing?How a new live server will be a good idea? considering that EU fail big time and btw not even their fault...the game it self dont permit a new server( not many players left to start fresh, clans are imposible to lvl up, high lvl content cannot be played with standard items...im talking about 101-105 I dont dare to think about 105+, etc.).
Koreans devs figure that a new server will be a fail and thats why they invented bloody servrs...smart guys.

Players are waiting for a next chapter...call it L3,Lineage Forever,etc...not for recycled content and a poor merge.

60-70% are boxes and shops. And what actually is 2k players? :D 

14 hours ago, Afum said:

no pvp because everyone wants PVE clans and dont know how to play there char for pvp unless its on macro :) 

10 minutes ago, billykid said:

no pvp because everyone wants PVE clans and dont know how to play there char for pvp unless its on macro :) 

Gap between average players and top ones is too big. To be competitive one need to invest a lot of k$.

Until then competition lok like free de leveling service or suicide mission where you test if you will be killed by one or two milion  of damage.

1 hour ago, Afum said:

60-70% are boxes and shops. And what actually is 2k players? :D 

those numbers are changing pending on the time of the day so not the right way to look at it.. check the below link a few days after maintenance and you will see in the first column listed what the MAX logged in number is, best would be to do this after a siege weekend - from what I remember the past week it reached 3K on both servers.

https://playl2.eu/?full

anyways as I said on discord all that will happen pvp wise if a merger would happen is that MS will make 90% of MAX quit within 2 Months and then there won't be any pvp at all again.. there's a reason MAX doesn't go to Dim Sieges afterall and like Nova on Chronos DH actually drops war/detags to XP just like everyone else on Naia :P

regardless a merger isn't going to happen as

1. the servers are having atm still a healthy number of active players
  2. difference of time zones which can not be changed without loosing a huge chunk of players
  3. server transfers is a good money making service so why would NC give that up
  4. atm the MAX concurrent logged in player can reach the 6+K if merged which doesn't make for very stable server performance so not something you should want
  5. majority of player base left on both Chronos & Naia is not from NA so if a merger would happen the existing time zone most likely will change to one that supports the majority, see point 2 ;)

Archived