Classic Server Population.

Paddzor

Hi

According to https://l2.laby.fr/status/, All Classic servers have lost ALOT of players.

I usally check everday and i have seen a hard declining trend. Maybe you should consider Merging all classic server in to one healty server.

Because right now all servers accepte Giran, have a to low playerbase for player to enjoy playing there.

And @Hime & @Juji can you please talk about the Elephant in the room (Pendant event), or are you gona ignor the whole community?

The only thing thats gona get us to forgett this event is the next P2W one just so you know!

47 minutes ago, Maxxiexy said:

Giran's population is so inflated.

Skelth server for having average 500-1000 players online feels just abit less than Giran in popular farming spots. Especially in 50+ zones.

All i can say is.... Bots and free boxes....

Funny, a week ago I logged in to Skelth, party matching at 6pm had 4 players, while spots 55+ were completely empty. Skelth had population of 500-1000 a year ago, now its more like 150-250 with a below 74+ content being compeltely dead. Only players remaining, are heavy paypals that invested simply too much into their gear to quit...

Giran at 1AM has 10x more players in party matching then Skelth at prime time. GL spreading ur b/s with skelth hitting 500 online:D

19 hours ago, Maxxiexy said:

Giran's population is so inflated.

Skelth server for having average 500-1000 players online feels just abit less than Giran in popular farming spots. Especially in 50+ zones.

All i can say is.... Bots and free boxes....

LOL...I can tell you havent been on skelth lately.. The LFG channel had around 120 people in an active party, and then less than 10 people actually in the LFG portion. Everyone who is still active on skelth is 75+ and all the lowbie zones have no one in it. Everywhere I go in NA has people (Im on TI). Aden Dungeon, FoM, AI, Cruma. Not to mention I do raids every night with over 150+ people.

Get your uneducated bias out of these forums.

i logged today in and what i see ? every town is filled with scripting elemental bots, running and lvl down on the same spots every few seconds. Cruma swamp filled with over 150 bots of elemntal summoners. Yeah im sure you see a lot of people.

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

newsflash majority of L2 players on NCWest are Euro/non NA folks..

https://playl2.eu/?full

check the MAX value which covers the maximum concurrent logged in accounts since server restart aka Maintenance

News flash those numbers are not real players, look at the shops. Back in c2 up to high 5 before it became free to play there were shops all the way down to WH keeper Taruin. This server is done, put a fork in it.

This classic server will have long life. like live servers that have been open for years. Everyone talks that the live servers are dead. it's not true. Live servers are dead for those who don't want or can't spend dollars / euros. Who spends has fun and keeps the server open. for the classics it is the same, it will be a personal choice whether to spend or not. who spends will not leave the server, who does not spend it will get tired soon. but the servers will live longer. Many players are happy with the P2W model. This is the sad truth. NCSOFT knows how to make a lot of money. they just need a base of players willing to spend with the P2W lottery. The others are numbers that they don't care about. it's all very simple.

And every day day will be less players, but this is normal, pay to win came and some free to play players or just vip users quit game but ncwest doesn't care for this situtation, they just looking for top spenders/gamblers.

Same as year 2011 with goddess of destruction, from 5 healthy servers to finally only 2 with not good population, in some months or year first merdge then we will finally got only 2 classic servers xD

Accept it or just quit game...the pay to win system is just starting...

Resultado de imagen de pay to win memes

I accept it because I play to spend time in the evening. I prefer to play than to watch television. I am aware that I will never be a good player, and that I will not be able to enjoy all the contents of the game, such as pvp, siege, oly, etc. Without P2W objects you will get one shot. Today I play, I enjoy it, I don't know tomorrow. maybe I'll go out. :-) I'm happy to spend on vip4, scroll xp / sp, fashion item, shot, etc .. I don't just like the P2W lottery. for now I resist :-)

On 3/13/2019 at 7:56 PM, Paddzor said:

And @Hime & @Juji can you please talk about the Elephant in the room (Pendant event), or are you gona ignor the whole community?

The only thing thats gona get us to forgett this event is the next P2W one just so you know!

If you have a twitter account, you can follow/tweet @Hime on https://twitter.com/OMGHime and @Juji on https://twitter.com/JasonLieberman . Also, you can check their following list and you can find other NC Soft / NC West staff. Maybe you have more chances to get an answer there.

Archived