Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Argus

INSANE SSR LAG, impossible to play already!

Recommended Posts

Argus    110

A party of 7 ppl, with boost for which we payed, using expensive consumables, but NO SOULSHOTS. 

All server with boosts, etc etc, all paying for xp, but we play with no SS .. it is not serious and it is getting rly annoying :( 

Is there any fix coming? Please let us know!

IF YOU CANT GET FIX, BRING THE LOVE POTION back, so we atleast get normal dmg!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muash    3

after 18 years of lineage2, they will fix it now, just cuz u askin :P its not a bug, its a special feature of ncwest... not other server have this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    287

after 15+ years of Lineage2* - 16 if we included the very first closed beta aka their alpha testing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cmquake    12
49 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

..ss lag combined with Etina talking

This is definitely true. And since he always speaks on the hour, I've taken to watching the clock these days and pause for a bit at XX:59 ^_^.

Besides this, I've personally not been affected much but I do notice this happens more often on and off if I've had my clients running for more than 24 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NemesiC    23

I sent petition about that and they answered me that i might have problem in my pc and send them some info from my pc to check that it was not my problem.
Obvisously NOONE of them  logs in and check the mess situation of the ppl who reply to the petitions. ofc there is no reason to send anything cause the problem is general and not mine,i felt like they  laught at me... no reason to invest money at all , i ll play with those gear i already have and nothing more :)

 

They put xp boost event , u buy boosts and nothing works 70% ss lag etc... it s tragic, and noone apologise for that,, for freya scrolls for boosts for roses etc etc etc , and they ll give us cat buff to fix that .....TRAGIC this is not l2 anymore, pvp servers has more ppl and less lag....

Edited by NemesiC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helv    76

So today's attendance reward is emperor's weapon and I think to myself, awesome, I can finally have a go at the Makkum boss (Makkum in the Dimension quest) with my alt. You give players only 7 minutes to kill this difficult boss and of course when I port in and launch all my power skills the shots stop working. It wasn't even XX:00 nor xx:30. Seriously, it ain't fun to wait months for an opportunity and then fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shoppy    2

It are your fellow players, consuming 1 Scroll of Growth every 3 seconds lagging out the item server. All those level 99's that are going to hit lv102 in Paulina Twilight and shit gear that will mess up all random parties you enter. Those are the ones causing the server to lag so hard that SS goes off.

It's not NCSofts fault, or yes it is, that their 15yr old game runs on obsolete database systems not able to handle such item consumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HitsHard    0
16 hours ago, Shoppy said:

It are your fellow players, consuming 1 Scroll of Growth every 3 seconds lagging out the item server. All those level 99's that are going to hit lv102 in Paulina Twilight and shit gear that will mess up all random parties you enter. Those are the ones causing the server to lag so hard that SS goes off.

It's not NCSofts fault, or yes it is, that their 15yr old game runs on obsolete database systems not able to handle such item consumption.

That is obviously not the cause of the hourly soulshot lag. The soulshot lag has been around for 2-3 years consistently every single hour on the hour. Shining scroll of growth have only been around for a year or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    287
20 minutes ago, HitsHard said:

That is obviously not the cause of the hourly soulshot lag. The soulshot lag has been around for 2-3 years consistently every single hour on the hour. Shining scroll of growth have only been around for a year or so.

that particular lag has been noticeable related to Etina's global shout as when that got bugged/didn't work for a while the lag as gone too so 1 + 1 = ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HitsHard    0
3 minutes ago, Draecke said:

that particular lag has been noticeable related to Etina's global shout as when that got bugged/didn't work for a while the lag as gone too so 1 + 1 = ;)

Yeah it is definitely related to that. I actually find the ground shaking annoying as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×