Dragon pendants event details

Many people is asking the same question:

• Would you delete the pendants from the store after the 27th of march?
  • Or just the free pendants will dissapear?

We can read in the "news" this lines: (So looks like the event will finish on March 27 at 7am. And you wouldnt be able to buy more pendants from the L2 Store) Can some1 confirm that this info is right or not? Thank you!

Event Details

• The Dragon Pendants event is taking place on the Lineage II Classic servers only

• The event will begin after maintenance is complete on February 27 and will end on March 27 at 7:00 a.m. server time.

• As a limited time bonus, from February 27 to March 6, each type of Dragon Pendant can be picked up from the L2 Store for FREE. Players will be limited to one of each type of Dragon Pendant per account.

1) they delete only pendants from the store. but keep enchanted/upgraded pendants on players.

2 ) free  pendants for VIP players stay ofc.

All pendant stays.Only you cannot buy anymore from NCStore nothing from event and uprgrade / enchant ,when this all end. on 27march

16 hours ago, Akirakey said:

1) they delete only pendants from the store. but keep enchanted/upgraded pendants on players.

All pendant stays.Only you cannot buy anymore from NCStore nothing from event and uprgrade / enchant ,when this all end. on 27march

Free pendants for vip players ?

All pendants will stay, not only for VIP players.... 

16 hours ago, Akirakey said:

Are you sure that you won't be able to neither upgrade nor enchant the pendants anymore after march 27?

1 hour ago, Roflcopter said:

of course not. do you think ncsoft will stop selling them in the shop ? every new player needs the chance to take part in the pay2win shop. so i dont think they will stop selling it.

They will, and eventually will arrive other p2w item to the store, and maybe 1 year from now this event will appear again and so... 

it will be removed from store as to keep the exclusitivity aka high prices and another p2w item will replace it. over time these limited availability items will return to the store but don't fool yourself to think it will be cheaper then.. only on the player market it may get cheaper as the big spenders will have alrdy got theirs so they wont be driving prices up but saving their adena/money for the enxt p2w item..

just look at Live server or any other Region on how this works ;)

you guys had your free to play introduction with no real cost but the VIP system and now those of you that are hooked can enjoy the same business model as the rest of us :)

if you want to know what other type of p2w items are awaiting you just go check out Korean or Japan Classic servers

@Hime@Juji Guys, I know you're very very bussy doing your job, banning bots, banning adena sellers, providing the server of what people (clients ask), but i think A LOT OF PEOPLE would thank you if you respond to my question.

I dont get why wouldnt you respond to it, is totally senseless all this "secrecy" and mostly with the items that cost REAL MONEY (yeah, those that u wouldnt add at the begining). but WILL YOU KEEP THE DRAGON PENDANTS IN THE STORE AFTER 7:00 AM OF THE NEXT WEDNESDAY???

Thank you in advance, and thank you for all your EFFORT!! We're really proud of admins likes you, dont ruin this not asking a very simple question! :) 

Let me answer to ur question, since i've been in this server (NA server) for quite a lot : No.

After the maintenance of the 27th pendants will be removed FROM STORE. It means that you will still be able to do ANYTHING you want with the pendants around (enchanting it, levelling it, selling it etc) but you wont be able to buy them again from store, in case of failure. 

Next would probably be a new p2w item OR nothing for a few weeks before putting up a new p2w item. For sure, pendants will be back again, later on. So if you had no chance of buying them now, you would in the future. 

6 minutes ago, Zariguella said:

@Hime@Juji Guys, I know you're very very bussy doing your job, banning bots, banning adena sellers, providing the server of what people (clients ask)

Not sure if this is sarcasm or you're serious. Thanks for the good laugh tho, really appreciated. 

Archived