Magic Tablets for NCoins

Hello @Hime @Juji@Aurinya

Please after pendant event end 27march. You can add event for limited time,so there ppl who are crying for low droprate of tablets can buy tablets for NCoins,for example 1 Magic tablet = 2.000 Ncoins

thank you so much.... I think its good idea,and you will get many money. + Players who still dont have,or not enough  tablet  for all skills they will appreciate it

@Degus Its 2 week since update arrived. Level cap was setted 70. So in 2 weeks they are 76 + ???

This is called botting/adrenaline. Time to add Magic Tablet to NCstore. I dont even know why is on bots good 3rd class skills xD probably more efficiently botting

8 hours ago, Akirakey said:

@Degus Its 2 week since update arrived. Level cap was setted 70. So in 2 weeks they are 76 + ???

This is called botting/adrenaline. Time to add Magic Tablet to NCstore. I dont even know why is on bots good 3rd class skills xD probably more efficiently botting

please please, SAY NO MORE :D

10 hours ago, Akirakey said:

@Hime So you add Magic tablets to NCStore too pls? All players need tablet for 3rd class skills,Why instead of agathions dont add tablets.I think NCSoft can have profit from this.Players will appreciate it

This has to be a joke right?

why can’t @hime and juji just give us a working version of the game? I mean they literally fail at everything. They can’t do anything right.

now you want to sell tablets? Why not sell other spell books too? Hell why not sell magic cloths and a-grade weapons in the ncstore.

everyone saw what happened when p2w pendants were released. You want more ppl to quit when they cannot get skills because they don’t wanna pay 50$ per skill to play a game? That’s not free to play.

what a joke. It’s obvious the tablets do not drop, but they are to stubborn to believe anyone and they dont know shit about their game

On 3/14/2019 at 6:07 PM, Akirakey said:

Hello @Hime @Juji@Aurinya

Please after pendant event end 27march. You can add event for limited time,so there ppl who are crying for low droprate of tablets can buy tablets for NCoins,for example 1 Magic tablet = 2.000 Ncoins

thank you so much.... I think its good idea,and you will get many money. + Players who still dont have,or not enough  tablet  for all skills they will appreciate it

Gtfo with all that lol

On 3/15/2019 at 9:29 AM, Akirakey said:

LMAO are you in the dark kid??? People were 75++ month ago, bot or not... The cap was never 70... We were told it was but its not.. Bahaha, wake up man,.

Archived