Giran ~help needed

Hi All,

I'm new to Giran server and trying to find ways to make Adena as currently stuck in low no grade at 23 :(. Making a silver ranger but cant seem to keep up with SS costs etc to upgrade.

Any help/advice would be appreciated? In game name - Saylin 

Thanks in advance :)

PS: also looking for players to group with, feel free to PM me in game if you're around level 20.

ill help u .. spend $$ or just quit playing . lvl 68 sph .. good luck trying to make your money back farming. at lvl 42 or 41 your teleports cost adena.. just wait for wow classic or something ..and if your not lvling up a buffer even more good luck sir ... lineage 2 is a great game but this 1x sever is a joke.. not even fun ..0 pvp people dont wanna farm 1hr to die in 1 min to lose that 5% they grind for.. 

at lower lvls is fun to lvl/pvp but safe your soul/time form this 1x sever 

Just now, AngelCelestial said:

if you have adena problems in lvl 23, you are making something too bad. the problems appear from lvl 40 to approximately 50+

Haha any tips are welcome from more seasoned players. Is there any Q's I can do that might help me out? 

2 hours ago, rivaldealer said:

Haha any tips are welcome from more seasoned players. Is there any Q's I can do that might help me out? 

Dont kill raidboss. Make newers quest. Dont use xp runes or scrolls.  Create 2 boxes, and delete your elf and make a phantom ranger. 

Mejor asi?  ?

Pd :lvl with a daguer until 40

22 minutes ago, AngelCelestial said:

Dont kill raidboss. Make newers quest. Dont use xp runes or scrolls.  Create 2 boxes, and delete your elf and make a phantom ranger. 

Mejor asi?  ?

Pd :lvl with a daguer until 40

Thanks for the tips. Is SR no good for pvp, i thought maybe with faster stun cast rate/speed it would be?

With the latest update we got a ticket for 30 day mid D grade weapon. Check your warehouse to see if you have it. If you do, I would suggest re-rolling human warrior which you can make warlord later. Use the ticket to get a polearm weapon. Pullers are always wanted for aoe parties, so you should not have problems finding group. also it will help you save on soulshots a lot, since you mostly do the pulls and the nukers kill the mobs. Try and lvl a buffer with the aoes, so later once your buffer is higher lvl and you have some adena, you can roll the main you want. Also because there are so many aoe parties going on, polearms are the most popular weapon and the cheapest, at least on the TI server.

AOE parties you can find at Abandoned Camp and Orc Barracks.

If you decide to lvl a buffer, keep in mind that current prices for death whisper and haste spellbooks for prophets are crazy. on TI server that can run you from 25 to 30 mil adena just for those two books, so you might want to consider lvling a Warcryer as a buffer for warrior classes. For mage classes, SE or EE would be better since they have recharge.

Another thing that will help you is at lvl 25 you get mid d grade gear quest for free in Gludin.

Do not buy weapons, or armor, from game NPCs. Player shops will always be cheaper.

On 16/03/2019 at 12:57 AM, TooTiredofBots said:

With the latest update we got a ticket for 30 day mid D grade weapon. Check your warehouse to see if you have it. If you do, I would suggest re-rolling human warrior which you can make warlord later. Use the ticket to get a polearm weapon. Pullers are always wanted for aoe parties, so you should not have problems finding group. also it will help you save on soulshots a lot, since you mostly do the pulls and the nukers kill the mobs. Try and lvl a buffer with the aoes, so later once your buffer is higher lvl and you have some adena, you can roll the main you want. Also because there are so many aoe parties going on, polearms are the most popular weapon and the cheapest, at least on the TI server.

AOE parties you can find at Abandoned Camp and Orc Barracks.

If you decide to lvl a buffer, keep in mind that current prices for death whisper and haste spellbooks for prophets are crazy. on TI server that can run you from 25 to 30 mil adena just for those two books, so you might want to consider lvling a Warcryer as a buffer for warrior classes. For mage classes, SE or EE would be better since they have recharge.

Another thing that will help you is at lvl 25 you get mid d grade gear quest for free in Gludin.

Do not buy weapons, or armor, from game NPCs. Player shops will always be cheaper.

Thank you so much for the tips mate, really informative and helpful. I'll give it a try. 

my next advice would mostly depend on if you can leave your pc running. if you can, fishing can help you make some adena early in the game. At lvl 20, at giran harbor you get a quest that gives you 10 day fishing rod for free. Then you buy like 5 fishing bait, because after 5 fishing attempts no matter the outcome, you get your daily 500 fishing bait quest, which is enough for a single day. I strongly recommend using fishing shots, even though they seem pretty expensive, they will pay for itself. The fishes you can sell to either buy shops, setup a sell shop, or turn them into buff stew and sell that. you have options here, check the market which will net you the most. I am not familiar with Giran markets. And you get exp while you afk fish, so it is a good bonus.

With the current event, you might be better off waiting to get the 7 day fishing rod from the event and use it first, and after that expires then get your 10 day from the quest. that way you get total 17 days of fishing, because the 1 day rods from the NPC are expensive. When you get the rod, the count down starts and it counts even if you are offline.

If you have time to spend on it, I've been making dark elf mages, leveling to 20 doing the quests to get free shots, then going to Talking Island and doing the spider skin quest till about lvl 23.  By that time I've usually got around 300k adena to transfer to main char.  The choice then is whether to delete him then and do another, or go to Dion to collect more adena first.  Since I have several dwarves who need second sets of mage armor for added mp for crafting, I usually keep going to lvl 25 so I can send them the free D sets.  They can then contribute up to 500k each before deleting them.

Archived