which class should i play?

BoDu

Played a lot back in 2004-2006. Currently leveling an elf warrior. I cant decide between the four possible paths (dagger, bow, tank, support). Some answers would really help:

• Solo leveling: is it viable to solo level as an archer with buffs?
  • Rarety:
    • Is elf tank even good? never played it
    • Sword Singers are still in high demand?
  • PVP: Are the SR and PW even good still? I remember HE and TH are much better

All light elf fighter classes are rare.

I see more groups shouting for bd over sws, not sure if that's due to bd being preferred in xp parties or just coincidence that the parties I see always already have a sws.

It's honestly hard to say anything about a lot of classes since 80% of people running around are either pr, necro, sph, or pony summoners. I'd imagine sr and pw are good it's just harder getting them high level. Pretty sure tk is never going to be better than any other tank from the updates in Korea that I've seen.

There is a small problem with being support classes like BD,SWS,PP etc. because of the '4 accounts' thing. Most of the time parties won't take you because they are already boxing these classes. Talking Island server basically has only TANK,DD,MAGE mains that run around with boxed support classes on auto-follow...

But if you find the right clan it doesn't end up mattering much.

Archived