DrogoKhal

Banned on a tune for no reason.

DrogoKhal    0

The banning problem is real. Lots and lots of people are getting randomly banned for no reason at all. I see everyday atleast 30 different characters using some kind of automated gameplay. And how i know? When i pass a spot with 5 mobs and i see 15 people running arround to kill the same mob, or passing threw a spot 3 days in a raw and the same people are there 24/7 not taking a breath. Anyhow i got banned on my low level bishop and i wasnt even playing with him. For the last 4 days i had him siting in town giving me buffs whenever i was returning to town. I sented many e-mails to regard my issue and the answer was something like that i diserved the ban because i was using an illegal program? I dont even know what he/she was talking about! Do they even search for the IP or something? I've never used automated programs because that way you dont get to appreciate and enjoy the game! We are in 2019, how can they replay to me that im using an automated program when they havent even checked it? Anyway its been over a week now and still there are no other replays, i think they ignore my emails. Its too late for me to stop playing now since i've donated to the game, but this topic is for new people that wanna come and spent hours and hours of playing here. YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FOR NO REASON.

Kurz    15

Sorri but after 8 years in ncwest never see ban to 100% legit player...x0 ban to me or any of my close friends ingame since DECEMBER 2.011..stop use bot or "macro" with keyboard/mouse gamer and stop buy adena from black market and maybe u will never get ban "for no reason".

Jcl81    6

Anyone that just believes I was banned for "no reason" makes me laugh. Especially with a post count of 1-3. 

Edited by Jcl81

Skizor    0
On 16/3/2019 at 3:24 PM, Kurz said:

Sorri but after 8 years in ncwest never see ban to 100% legit player...x0 ban to me or any of my close friends ingame since DECEMBER 2.011..stop use bot or "macro" with keyboard/mouse gamer and stop buy adena from black market and maybe u will never get ban "for no reason".

I can see the lies from 50000km away my 2 alts was banned after sending them my duals to level up i send an email with both of my accounts after 3 days i got my accounts back "sorry for false reporting our system is still new etc.." 

Edited by Skizor

DrogoKhal    0
3 hours ago, Skizor said:

I can see the lies from 50000km away my 2 alts was banned after sending them my duals to level up i send an email with both of my accounts after 3 days i got my accounts back "sorry for false reporting our system is still new etc.." 

Thanks. The first logic answer that i got on this post. When someone has a serious answer or a gm reads it ill be waiting for a reply or an e-mail. The ban was not valid because i wasnt boting. I'm sure they can check if i ever used a 3rd party program. I wouldnt make this post and risk getting banned on my other tunes aswell if i had my nest full of shit.