Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pr1nce77

The failed commander cp one more time down

Recommended Posts

jaGerX    13

Thanks for posting that video.. lol

2 18 ferios procs, 6 brooch brs and a stage 2 dragon weap (nova) vs 1 18 ferios, 2 brooch brs, 0 dragon weaps (ms) and took you guys 10m... LOL

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pr1nce77    8
32 minutes ago, jaGerX said:

Thanks for posting that video.. lol

2 18 ferios procs, 6 brooch brs and a stage 2 dragon weap (nova) vs 1 18 ferios, 2 brooch brs, 0 dragon weaps (ms) and took you guys 10m... LOL

:D

O.o another Bom, youbeat me once in oly with borrowed gear and you are proud about it ?  Go to your cave random. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodDark    29
52 minutes ago, jaGerX said:

Thanks for posting that video.. lol

2 18 ferios procs, 6 brooch brs and a stage 2 dragon weap (nova) vs 1 18 ferios, 2 brooch brs, 0 dragon weaps (ms) and took you guys 10m... LOL

:D

didnt u know ? the new nova tactic is make a random pt wich every member have brooch br

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaGerX    13
5 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

O.o another Bom, youbeat me once in oly with borrowed gear and you are proud about it ?  Go to your cave random. 

Its not like you lost by a couple thousand.. you lost by 1/2.. lol

And "borrowed" gear but you always have these items in oly and when you beat me by 10k damage and I have half items.. this just shows you how bad you are when even playing field :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50

I wasn't even in that party lmao idk why my name is included lol :D 

PS: Hello old friend 

 

Edited by AiZeN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pr1nce77    8
8 hours ago, AiZeN said:

I wasn't even in that party lmao idk why my name is included lol :D 

PS: Hello old friend 

 

You are really funny guys, we are talking about 7vs7 and you are posting videos from oly lol. By the way Aizen you won cause you made 1,5 topaz more. Its ok i would be ready for the next fight http://prntscr.com/iw3vp3:D

Edited by Pr1nce77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
5 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

You are really funny guys, we are talking about 7vs7 and you are posting videos from oly lol. By the way Aizen you won cause you made 1,5 topaz more. Its ok i would be ready for the next fight http://prntscr.com/iw3vp3:D

Well when I'm around none of you guys wanna fight but then once I go afk that's the time you guys go do 7v7 I don't know if you hate me or what :( as for the oly considering that you have brooch BR tanza 6 garnet 6 sapphire 6 shirt +10 radiant circlet and other tangible stuffs in oly and still manage to lose the fight against Nuky who doesn't even have half your gears explains it all though gz for the topaz 5 doubt that's gonna still be enough for you to beat nuky :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pr1nce77    8
10 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Well when I'm around none of you guys wanna fight but then once I go afk that's the time you guys go do 7v7 I don't know if you hate me or what :( as for the oly considering that you have brooch BR tanza 6 garnet 6 sapphire 6 shirt +10 radiant circlet and other tangible stuffs in oly and still manage to lose the fight against Nuky who doesn't even have half your gears explains it all though gz for the topaz 5 doubt that's gonna still be enough for you to beat nuky :P

First, i doubt that you didnt play the nuky at that 7v7 but even that way when we go out for 7v7 it "happens to be afk" . 

As it concerns the oly people with basic knowledge of the game knows that an iss has a big advantage in oly against a healer but its ok we would fix that too :D .

Its not my fault that nuky doesnt have gear and you are borrowed gear from other players.

 

PS. You are still my friend :D but the truth hurts some times :D

 

 

Edited by Pr1nce77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
50 minutes ago, Pr1nce77 said:

First, i doubt that you didnt play the nuky at that 7v7 but even that way when we go out for 7v7 it "happens to be afk" . 

As it concerns the oly people with basic knowledge of the game knows that an iss has a big advantage in oly against a healer but its ok we would fix that too :D .

Its not my fault that nuky doesnt have gear and you are borrowed gear from other players.

 

PS. You are still my friend :D but the truth hearts some times :D

 

 

Prince you are bad my friend.. :D I've seen zero damage before but never 1 damage aAHAHAHAH

fc472ed57a2b101ef3dc192530aaf63f.png

Edited by Truffle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pr1nce77    8
33 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Prince you are bad my friend.. :D I've seen zero damage before but never 1 damage aAHAHAHAH

fc472ed57a2b101ef3dc192530aaf63f.png

O.o Truffle i didnt expect from you post here from oly. You are the same like the others ? that they dont have anything else to post except oly games ? too much disappoint from you. 

You are a pve toon but you can kill in 1 VS 1  at least :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pr1nce77    8
2 minutes ago, Truffle said:

I don't have anything else to post because you don't pvp me even with peppinio :D 

Good excuse :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
12 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

First, i doubt that you didnt play the nuky at that 7v7 but even that way when we go out for 7v7 it "happens to be afk" . 

As it concerns the oly people with basic knowledge of the game knows that an iss has a big advantage in oly against a healer but its ok we would fix that too :D .

Its not my fault that nuky doesnt have gear and you are borrowed gear from other players.

 

PS. You are still my friend :D but the truth hurts some times :D

 

 

Ye I know :P

Truth hurts indeed :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lilili    5
On 3/24/2018 at 10:44 PM, Pr1nce77 said:

 

i was there watching you guys pvping. all i saw was 6 fights and the score was 3-3 and nova had eVey with Valakas caster weap. on the last fight nova had to wake up Peppinio to come pvp. so in my POV i saw 7 fights of nova with dragon weapon and they LOST 3. wonder what would have happened if truffle was also there. you dont need to answer this, we all know the answer.
So the intro of the video should be like : MS randoms are F us plz wake up Peppinio.

Edited by lilili

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71
19 hours ago, lilili said:

i was there watching you guys pvping. all i saw was 6 fights and the score was 3-3 and nova had eVey with Valakas caster weap. on the last fight nova had to wake up Peppinio to come pvp. so in my POV i saw 7 fights of nova with dragon weapon and they LOST 3. wonder what would have happened if truffle was also there. you dont need to answer this, we all know the answer.
So the intro of the video should be like : MS randoms are F us plz wake up Peppinio.

 This is what happens.. :D Paperoni gets some 200k slaps on full defensive setup (LOL).. I think peppinio/llllllllllll might be braindead.. both with stage 2 weapons playing with Radiant Grace Circlet, Nevitt cloak, and barrier rose lelOLllaoloLOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeepthePeace    11

if you are dying in oly to people with 1/2 the gear you by definition are the bad player.....  thats like the player after u killed them stay laying dead for 10 minutes talking smack how you suck at the game they are great but yet they are dead and u are sitting a full hp..... if you lose say GF and move on, all these excuses, u borrowed gear that is still not as good as my gear but hey lets use that as an excuse... Excuses are tools of incompetence used to build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness, and those who use them seldom specialize in anything else.”  meaning man up when you lose say GF and move on. If it was a fluke go go try again, if its because you dont have the gear, u dont have to say it u know it and thats all that matters. If you are losing because you are outclassed, tell them GF (good fight) and see what u can do to improve. This new generation of youth all have excuses why something didnt happen or why it did, instead of excepting reality and facts and moving on....

Edited by KeepthePeace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeepthePeace    11

and the truffle is a pve toon comment, wow just wow, it is true evis have been known as a powerful single target pve toon, 1 man has showed utter DOMINANCE using 1 class in pvp and now we dont recognize it? jesus this community is turning to sheeit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vendetta    0

"2 18 ferios procs, 6 brooch brs and a stage 2 dragon weap"..........."200k slaps on full defensive setup".............wonders why game is going down hill, can't get people to pvp and people don't want to play any more.........the sooner you realize you whales are the problem the sooner this game gets better :-D have fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×