Forums

Healer proper choice of sub/dual.

MaeLuna

Hello guys.

I'm playing Aeore Cardinal and I'm wonder on which level I should start developing my sub/dual. I'm also wonder, what they should be and what are the benefits of doing it.
Please note, that I'm newbie in the game and I don't have a good knowledge of the game above 90+ level.

I would like to know what sub/dual to choice if I'm going to play PVE and what if I'm going to play PVP if there is any difference.

Thanks.
M.

Sub (85-) choose the easiest of lvl, except the sub that will end up being your sub class (85+), as healer would advise that the dual be feoh or summoner, which until lvl 101 is going to lvl realitavamente facil and also uses the same equipment. If you dislike it there is an event, redlibra, where you can change the dual

On 18/3/2019 at 7:57 AM, MaeLuna said:

Hello guys.

I'm playing Aeore Cardinal and I'm wonder on which level I should start developing my sub/dual. I'm also wonder, what they should be and what are the benefits of doing it.
Please note, that I'm newbie in the game and I don't have a good knowledge of the game above 90+ level.

I would like to know what sub/dual to choice if I'm going to play PVE and what if I'm going to play PVP if there is any difference.

Thanks.
M.

I recommend that you have a dual wizard. because you can use Robe and magician's weapon. You can use a staff of two hands or a caster or also a magic sword. the passives you can choose to upload your M atack stats. But if you put on dual sumoner you will have to use light set although the sumoner can use robe, the light is recommended for the sumoner. I have the Main wizard dual healer.The magician serves well for pve and pvp

If you really want, try something really crazy and make swordsinger dualclass in robes, or a safe option would be phantom summoner. You can change dualclass later anyway and keep the levels.

So, having a dualclass and subclasses gives you the option to gain passive skills which will boost magic attack, defense, cast speed, etc, depending on what you choose. I would develop your dualclass right away because you could be doing some quests as the dualclass and switching to healer to complete and take xp rewards. That will be less painful than playing healer the whole time.

Another thing you could try is making an erthia sayha seer and having a healer dualclass on it. You would have the erthia's primary stats and race passives on your healer that way and you wouldn't have to level up your dualclass to 85. It's a little perk the erthia's have.

Thank you guys.

Is there any information on the site where I can see what stats I would get by choice one or another dual/sub class?

I'm generally going to use some robe class, because I really would not be able to afford a second good gear with these prices.

Thanks.

Archived