Congliostron

abandoned class in lineage ... healers

SecondBreath    10

Hmmmm, useless skills ? for what ?

I agree that they have to stop messing bad with the healers (celestial debuffs etc, i like that pt cele has cd based on equipment now)

and i agree that we need a nice update for us as well but i do not see soemthing useless (exept the toogle skils that i never use xD )

the fact that healer classes are basically identical in almost everything

1 hour ago, SecondBreath said:

Hmmmm, useless skills ? for what ?

I agree that they have to stop messing bad with the healers (celestial debuffs etc, i like that pt cele has cd based on equipment now)

and i agree that we need a nice update for us as well but i do not see soemthing useless (exept the toogle skils that i never use xD )

and the rest said lakci and frantic, nobody uses, they spend a lot mp

Edited by Congliostron

SecondBreath    10
18 minutes ago, Congliostron said:

and the rest said lakci and frantic, nobody uses, they spend a lot m

I agree as i said before with the toogle skills like lakcis and frantic , but i can not unterstad why healers are identical in almost everything as you said.

Could you give some examples ?

Edited by SecondBreath

SAXnVl0LlNS    8

Healer's Buffs all got changed to Party Buffs(don't need Target),Healers Can't even Buff NPCs for Kartia Solo now... so you might as well kill of the Kartia Prisoners as it's more difficult to keep un-Buffed NPCs alive.

Chrysty    23

So, finally, skills that are useless :

• All buffs that got replaced by iss buff (100% useless since the buff are not even half of iss buffs bonus, and all of them are erased by iss buffs)
  • "Lakcis" (100% useless and mp burner, never felt this "bonus")
  • "Frantic" (100% useless and mp burner, 1999 casting speed reached with normal iss buffs)
  • "Erase Impact" that almost never works (1% of time usefull in oly only)
  • The healer "summon of lumi" that do almost 0 damages and die 1 shots from every one  (100% useless)
  • "Radiant heal" that give the same amount of hp than "Panic heal" but 2x casting time than "Panic heal", No one use it either in PvP or in PvE. (100% useless)
  • "Superior Inquisition" that gives a bit more PvE damages for hudge mp consomption penality (10% usefull on low lvl when you want to some solo quests)
Edited by Chrysty
  • Like 2

Kukumelu    2
On 15/12/2017 at 9:52 AM, Chrysty said:

• All buffs that got replaced by iss buff (100% useless since the buff are not even half of iss buffs bonus, and all of them are erased by iss buffs)
  • "Frantic" (100% useless and mp burner, 1999 casting speed reached with normal iss buffs)
  • The healer "summon of lumi" that do almost 0 damages and die 1 shots from every one  (100% useless)
  • "Radiant heal" that give the same amount of hp than "Panic heal" but 2x casting time than "Panic heal", No one use it either in PvP or in PvE. (100% useless)
  • "Superior Inquisition" that gives a bit more PvE damages for hudge mp consomption penality (10% usefull on low lvl when you want to some solo quests)

Since i enjoy the brighter side of things, here it goes:

• -> You should be glad that you can self buff Speed of Saha whenever without buffs so that you can move a bit faster!

-> the bonus exists :P but true, not very usefull

-> Can prove handy in urgent times in pvp if you choose to remove daring or use knight harmony which will lower your cast speed a bit.

This skill WORKS! its not 100% but also isnt 1% like you're stating..

-> Not if you use it has a means to improve your balance heal when you are in small parties.. you just let it stay besides you so it doesnt die from everyone. You can also make it attack a warrior to activate crit!

-> Again :P not 100% useless. In tauti tavern instance it's the only skill you can use to heal the flowers, that then you can on the tablet to lower defenses! 

-> I dont see the point here...Skill is just fine :P pretty usefull to me! 

nothing is 100% useless, and i think healer class is very good as it is...we shouldn't be complaining much considering what other classes been going through.. why fix what is working so far? just try to look at things from a diferent prespective and inform better people. 
  • Like 1

Chrysty    23
1 hour ago, Kukumelu said:

Since i enjoy the brighter side of things, here it goes:

• -> You should be glad that you can self buff Speed of Saha whenever without buffs so that you can move a bit faster!
    If you got some wars you never move outside of town without buff, so this buffs from healer are useless, EVERY single players have an iss box, 85+ lvl, so 100% useless at this current state.
    -> the bonus exists :P but true, not very usefull
    100% useless since it's burning your mana in less than 3 minutes, unusable on PvP and PvE, so 100% useless at this current state.

-> Can prove handy in urgent times in pvp if you choose to remove daring or use knight harmony which will lower your cast speed a bit.
    This mean you never played on PvP. Since "Balance Heal", "Panic Heal", "Brillant Purge", "Radiant Purge" the main PvP skills for a healer don't need casting speed. You could even going with 200 in casting speed that will not change anything. Burning your mana in less than 3 min will change everything.
    And if you going PvP without "rose", "barrier", "pagrio" and others even with Knight (that is not recommended) you got 1900 + casting speed, so 100% useless at this current state.

This skill WORKS! its not 100% but also isnt 1% like you're stating..
    So you using this skill only in 1 situation, and only vs sumonners, in olympiads, 1 chance on xx class in this game, so yeah, you almost never use it. So yes, almost 100% useless at this current state.

-> Not if you use it has a means to improve your balance heal when you are in small parties.. you just let it stay besides you so it doesnt die from everyone. You can also make it attack a warrior to activate crit!
    If you going to improve your balance power with your summon of lumi, this mean you have a serious problem with your party resistance and healing power. I never needed to use it out of 85 lvl when i was doing the bloody swampland quest, and i never used it anymore in all PvE / PvP content. So 100% useless at this current state.

-> Again :P not 100% useless. In tauti tavern instance it's the only skill you can use to heal the flowers, that then you can on the tablet to lower defenses! 
    So once again, use this skill only in one and only one situation, outside of mystic tavern Tauti instance, for this NPC flowers, you never use it. So yes 100% useless at this current state.

-> I dont see the point here...Skill is just fine :P pretty usefull to me! 
    That skills is usefull when you are under 99 lvl, after, 100% useless since a healer take 30 min to kill one mob, or not even can kill one in high lvl zones. Aka linked mobs, or powerfull group mobs. And since a Healer class is not designed to hunt in solo .. This toogle shoudln't even exist.

If one skills is used "from time to time" only in 1 specific situation, for an instance that you doing once a month, unusable for PvP purposes, so it's a useless skill.
In the current state of this skills (mp consumption, skill effect, skill success, etc..) they are 100% useless.

There is nothing to debate about. If you have an other point of view. Try to use them on PvP / RB's / Solo hunting on AF / GoS / Superion ..

• Like 1

SecondBreath    10
On 15/12/2017 at 11:52 AM, Chrysty said:

About buffs i am also a bit disapointing only cause i can not buff npc's anymore

lackis , frantic , superior inqusition yes are usless to me also now but not really as well on the past

Summon lumi... you have to know how to use it ;) its tricky + in oly helps a lot on unhiding targets ;)@Kukumelu +1 about balance but i prefear the tree , +1 about the cc buff as well :D (does not work on othels though too much miss -.-)

Radiant heal... has a BIG DIFFERENCE depens on Panic... you can make it ++ ;) (yes the casting of it is bad , but still helps)

>>^.^<<

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kukumelu    2

@Chrysty Not everyone is a PvP player, or plays the same way, or have the same gears...Just cause you think it's 100% useless, doesn't mean it really is, or that it has no propose... so my point is still very valid and all you said added nothing to this topic..

some skills are made for lower lvls and/or will be usefull for people with lower gears to assist in solo, pve etc.. and normally thats the kind of people that come to forums looking for info, so better inform people well or say nothing at all.

and honeslty...healers have enough skills already..

@SecondBreath Exacly what i think :) We just need to get creative and we'll find many uses to (aparently) useless skills. 

• Like 1

SecondBreath    10

@Kukumelu unfortunately some ppl are not "testing" their chars :(

they put limits one what they are able to do just cause they are not testing useful combos :(

i do not say that chars mechanics are limitless, but for sure are not that poor as

some ppl want to bealive .

>>^.^<<

Puck    0

Laksis disc ain't 100% useless... more like 98%. Fair ranged aura and brings any class out of hide state. Toggle it in oly and enjoy how perma-hide annoying saha's become easy target practice. (don't forget to toggle it off, lingers on for a while) 

Edited by Puck