Jump to content
Forums

abandoned class in lineage ... healers


Recommended Posts

Hmmmm, useless skills ? for what ?

I agree that they have to stop messing bad with the healers (celestial debuffs etc, i like that pt cele has cd based on equipment now)

and i agree that we need a nice update for us as well but i do not see soemthing useless (exept the toogle skils that i never use xD )

Link to post
Share on other sites

the fact that healer classes are basically identical in almost everything
 

1 hour ago, SecondBreath said:

Hmmmm, useless skills ? for what ?

I agree that they have to stop messing bad with the healers (celestial debuffs etc, i like that pt cele has cd based on equipment now)

and i agree that we need a nice update for us as well but i do not see soemthing useless (exept the toogle skils that i never use xD )

the fact that healer classes are basically identical in almost everything
 

and the rest said lakci and frantic, nobody uses, they spend a lot mp
 

Edited by Congliostron
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Congliostron said:

the fact that healer classes are basically identical in almost everything
 

and the rest said lakci and frantic, nobody uses, they spend a lot m

I agree as i said before with the toogle skills like lakcis and frantic , but i can not unterstad why healers are identical in almost everything as you said.

Could you give some examples ?

Edited by SecondBreath
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, finally, skills that are useless :

  • All buffs that got replaced by iss buff (100% useless since the buff are not even half of iss buffs bonus, and all of them are erased by iss buffs)
  • "Lakcis" (100% useless and mp burner, never felt this "bonus")
  • "Frantic" (100% useless and mp burner, 1999 casting speed reached with normal iss buffs)
  • "Erase Impact" that almost never works (1% of time usefull in oly only)
  • The healer "summon of lumi" that do almost 0 damages and die 1 shots from every one  (100% useless)
  • "Radiant heal" that give the same amount of hp than "Panic heal" but 2x casting time than "Panic heal", No one use it either in PvP or in PvE. (100% useless)
  • "Superior Inquisition" that gives a bit more PvE damages for hudge mp consomption penality (10% usefull on low lvl when you want to some solo quests)
Edited by Chrysty
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/12/2017 at 9:52 AM, Chrysty said:

So, finally, skills that are useless :

  • All buffs that got replaced by iss buff (100% useless since the buff are not even half of iss buffs bonus, and all of them are erased by iss buffs)
  • "Lakcis" (100% useless and mp burner, never felt this "bonus")
  • "Frantic" (100% useless and mp burner, 1999 casting speed reached with normal iss buffs)
  • "Erase Impact" that almost never works (1% of time usefull in oly only)
  • The healer "summon of lumi" that do almost 0 damages and die 1 shots from every one  (100% useless)
  • "Radiant heal" that give the same amount of hp than "Panic heal" but 2x casting time than "Panic heal", No one use it either in PvP or in PvE. (100% useless)
  • "Superior Inquisition" that gives a bit more PvE damages for hudge mp consomption penality (10% usefull on low lvl when you want to some solo quests)


Since i enjoy the brighter side of things, here it goes:
 

  • All buffs that got replaced by iss buff (100% useless since the buff are not even half of iss buffs bonus, and all of them are erased by iss buffs)
  • -> You should be glad that you can self buff Speed of Saha whenever without buffs so that you can move a bit faster!
     
  • "Lakcis" (100% useless and mp burner, never felt this "bonus")
    -> the bonus exists :P but true, not very usefull
     
  • "Frantic" (100% useless and mp burner, 1999 casting speed reached with normal iss buffs)
    -> Can prove handy in urgent times in pvp if you choose to remove daring or use knight harmony which will lower your cast speed a bit.
     
  • "Erase Impact" that almost never works (1% of time usefull in oly only)
    This skill WORKS! its not 100% but also isnt 1% like you're stating..
     
  • The healer "summon of lumi" that do almost 0 damages and die 1 shots from every one  (100% useless)
    -> Not if you use it has a means to improve your balance heal when you are in small parties.. you just let it stay besides you so it doesnt die from everyone. You can also make it attack a warrior to activate crit!
     
  • "Radiant heal" that give the same amount of hp than "Panic heal" but 2x casting time than "Panic heal", No one use it either in PvP or in PvE. (100% useless)
    -> Again :P not 100% useless. In tauti tavern instance it's the only skill you can use to heal the flowers, that then you can on the tablet to lower defenses! 
     
  • "Superior Inquisition" that gives a bit more PvE damages for hudge mp consomption penality (10% usefull on low lvl when you want to some solo quests)
    -> I dont see the point here...Skill is just fine :P pretty usefull to me! 

    nothing is 100% useless, and i think healer class is very good as it is...we shouldn't be complaining much considering what other classes been going through.. why fix what is working so far? just try to look at things from a diferent prespective and inform better people. 
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kukumelu said:


Since i enjoy the brighter side of things, here it goes:
 

  • All buffs that got replaced by iss buff (100% useless since the buff are not even half of iss buffs bonus, and all of them are erased by iss buffs)
  • -> You should be glad that you can self buff Speed of Saha whenever without buffs so that you can move a bit faster!
    If you got some wars you never move outside of town without buff, so this buffs from healer are useless, EVERY single players have an iss box, 85+ lvl, so 100% useless at this current state.
  • "Lakcis" (100% useless and mp burner, never felt this "bonus")
    -> the bonus exists :P but true, not very usefull
    100% useless since it's burning your mana in less than 3 minutes, unusable on PvP and PvE, so 100% useless at this current state.
     
  • "Frantic" (100% useless and mp burner, 1999 casting speed reached with normal iss buffs)
    -> Can prove handy in urgent times in pvp if you choose to remove daring or use knight harmony which will lower your cast speed a bit.
    This mean you never played on PvP. Since "Balance Heal", "Panic Heal", "Brillant Purge", "Radiant Purge" the main PvP skills for a healer don't need casting speed. You could even going with 200 in casting speed that will not change anything. Burning your mana in less than 3 min will change everything.
    And if you going PvP without "rose", "barrier", "pagrio" and others even with Knight (that is not recommended) you got 1900 + casting speed, so 100% useless at this current state.

     
  • "Erase Impact" that almost never works (1% of time usefull in oly only)
    This skill WORKS! its not 100% but also isnt 1% like you're stating..
    So you using this skill only in 1 situation, and only vs sumonners, in olympiads, 1 chance on xx class in this game, so yeah, you almost never use it. So yes, almost 100% useless at this current state.
     
  • The healer "summon of lumi" that do almost 0 damages and die 1 shots from every one  (100% useless)
    -> Not if you use it has a means to improve your balance heal when you are in small parties.. you just let it stay besides you so it doesnt die from everyone. You can also make it attack a warrior to activate crit!
    If you going to improve your balance power with your summon of lumi, this mean you have a serious problem with your party resistance and healing power. I never needed to use it out of 85 lvl when i was doing the bloody swampland quest, and i never used it anymore in all PvE / PvP content. So 100% useless at this current state.
     
  • "Radiant heal" that give the same amount of hp than "Panic heal" but 2x casting time than "Panic heal", No one use it either in PvP or in PvE. (100% useless)
    -> Again :P not 100% useless. In tauti tavern instance it's the only skill you can use to heal the flowers, that then you can on the tablet to lower defenses! 
    So once again, use this skill only in one and only one situation, outside of mystic tavern Tauti instance, for this NPC flowers, you never use it. So yes 100% useless at this current state.
     
  • "Superior Inquisition" that gives a bit more PvE damages for hudge mp consomption penality (10% usefull on low lvl when you want to some solo quests)
    -> I dont see the point here...Skill is just fine :P pretty usefull to me! 
    That skills is usefull when you are under 99 lvl, after, 100% useless since a healer take 30 min to kill one mob, or not even can kill one in high lvl zones. Aka linked mobs, or powerfull group mobs. And since a Healer class is not designed to hunt in solo .. This toogle shoudln't even exist.
     

If one skills is used "from time to time" only in 1 specific situation, for an instance that you doing once a month, unusable for PvP purposes, so it's a useless skill.
In the current state of this skills (mp consumption, skill effect, skill success, etc..) they are 100% useless.

There is nothing to debate about. If you have an other point of view. Try to use them on PvP / RB's / Solo hunting on AF / GoS / Superion ..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/12/2017 at 11:52 AM, Chrysty said:

So, finally, skills that are useless :

  • All buffs that got replaced by iss buff (100% useless since the buff are not even half of iss buffs bonus, and all of them are erased by iss buffs)
  • "Lakcis" (100% useless and mp burner, never felt this "bonus")
  • "Frantic" (100% useless and mp burner, 1999 casting speed reached with normal iss buffs)
  • "Erase Impact" that almost never works (1% of time usefull in oly only)
  • The healer "summon of lumi" that do almost 0 damages and die 1 shots from every one  (100% useless)
  • "Radiant heal" that give the same amount of hp than "Panic heal" but 2x casting time than "Panic heal", No one use it either in PvP or in PvE. (100% useless)
  • "Superior Inquisition" that gives a bit more PvE damages for hudge mp consomption penality (10% usefull on low lvl when you want to some solo quests)

About buffs i am also a bit disapointing only cause i can not buff npc's anymore

lackis , frantic , superior inqusition yes are usless to me also now but not really as well on the past

Summon lumi... you have to know how to use it ;) its tricky + in oly helps a lot on unhiding targets ;)@Kukumelu +1 about balance but i prefear the tree , +1 about the cc buff as well :D (does not work on othels though too much miss -.-)

Radiant heal... has a BIG DIFFERENCE depens on Panic... you can make it ++ ;) (yes the casting of it is bad , but still helps)

>>^.^<<

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chrysty Not everyone is a PvP player, or plays the same way, or have the same gears...Just cause you think it's 100% useless, doesn't mean it really is, or that it has no propose... so my point is still very valid and all you said added nothing to this topic..

some skills are made for lower lvls and/or will be usefull for people with lower gears to assist in solo, pve etc.. and normally thats the kind of people that come to forums looking for info, so better inform people well or say nothing at all.

and honeslty...healers have enough skills already..

 @SecondBreath Exacly what i think :) We just need to get creative and we'll find many uses to (aparently) useless skills. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Laksis disc ain't 100% useless... more like 98%. Fair ranged aura and brings any class out of hide state. Toggle it in oly and enjoy how perma-hide annoying saha's become easy target practice. (don't forget to toggle it off, lingers on for a while) 

Edited by Puck
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎10‎. ‎12‎. ‎2017 at 7:56 PM, Congliostron said:
 
it has been a long time since we saw changes in the class. a class full of useless skills and can not see great difference between the races

I agree.

Healer didn't got nerfed like other classes like enchanter but didn't got any improvement either.

Summon of lumi and tree cant be enhanced lile other skills for example.

 And most important we don't have healing weapon.

Other classes can enhance their weapon for p/m attack apart other abilities like crit hp, mp defense , attributes and other.

Edited by SleepingPower
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

I agree.

Healer didn't got nerfed like other classes like enchanter but didn't got any improvement either.

Summon of lumi and tree cant be enhanced lile other skills for example.

 And most important we don't have healing weapon.

Other classes can enhance their weapon for p/m attack apart other abilities like crit hp, mp defense , attributes and other.

Isn't the whole point of a healer to keep the party alive while staying alive him/her self? So HP and MP increasing SA's are for you. Sigel 3rd SA helps a lot, saying that you don't have enhancements for your weapon is just plain ignorant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Auburn said:

Isn't the whole point of a healer to keep the party alive while staying alive him/her self? So HP and MP increasing SA's are for you. Sigel 3rd SA helps a lot, saying that you don't have enhancements for your weapon is just plain ignorant. 

If you read and understand what they say/ask for, it is all about SA's designed specially for Healer class, so it seems you are the ignorant one.

In that order let me give you some more information. On the FAFURION update we get new better augments ( some are same with double effect to what we have now) and later we will have some kind of SA diversity, but nothing even remotely close to a Healer tailored SA! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Argus said:

If you read and understand what they say/ask for, it is all about SA's designed specially for Healer class, so it seems you are the ignorant one.

In that order let me give you some more information. On the FAFURION update we get new better augments ( some are same with double effect to what we have now) and later we will have some kind of SA diversity, but nothing even remotely close to a Healer tailored SA! 

You want a Heal +15% SA or something? What about tanks? +5% P def isn't an augment either. Tyrr doesn't get a +10% chance of getting invited to party SA. Iss doesn't get buffs effect increase 5%. You want something specifically tailored to you? 

I understand that they are complaining because not every skill of a healer is useful, but have you looked at some of the other classes? Tyrr? Feoh? Every class has its useless skills. If you want to feel bad, do it for the Tyrr, not only does it have 2x the amount of useless skills that you do, in general unless its 100% stacked, its a useless toon. 

I'm pretty sure that you are just finding reasons to complain now. 

Abandoned class my ass, try a top pve or ANY pvp besides ganking without a healer and see how that works out for you.

Edited by Auburn
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Auburn said:

Isn't the whole point of a healer to keep the party alive while staying alive him/her self? So HP and MP increasing SA's are for you. Sigel 3rd SA helps a lot, saying that you don't have enhancements for your weapon is just plain ignorant. 

Thank you for ""plain ignorant".

All weapons have description for example

-Amaranthine  Retributer - Can bestow 2 regular soul crystals and one special soul crystal. Increase M. atk, M.critical damage and casting speed when enchanted to +4

-amaranthine Buster - …. Increase M.accuracy and  M- Critical rate when enchanted to +4

-amaranthine Sharper- ….. Increase P.critical damage when enchanted to +4.

 

To get more HP, MP and defense is cool and welcome but is for all classes and not just for healer.

Same go with weapons description. Enchanting effects are primary useful for other class.

Or you think that healer will heal you better with more P,atk?

I may be plain ignorant but "You want a Heal +15% SA or something?" yes i want something for that i posted that healer don't have healing weapon or tool ( could be a book or any appearance) just to do efficiently its job and have enhancement possibility also for healers needs.

To complain for other classes like Tyr please use appropriate section of forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Auburn said:

Isn't the whole point of a healer to keep the party alive while staying alive him/her self? So HP and MP increasing SA's are for you. Sigel 3rd SA helps a lot, saying that you don't have enhancements for your weapon is just plain ignorant. 

Help me to get rid of my ignorance.

I'm willing to learn with your help.

Weapon dedicated to healers from past:

sword.jpg

This sword was enhanced with an item dropped to me in Forest of  the Dead near Cursed Village about 9 or 10 years a go.

Healing amount is a lot better.

I have never seen an R99 with such proprieties.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 12:45 PM, SleepingPower said:

Help me to get rid of my ignorance.

I'm willing to learn with your help.

Weapon dedicated to healers from past:

 

This sword was enhanced with an item dropped to me in Forest of  the Dead near Cursed Village about 9 or 10 years a go.

Healing amount is a lot better.

I have never seen an R99 with such proprieties.

1. Rare weapon and SA's are not the same thing.

2. So you're telling me that more MP and Casting speed doesn't help you heal at all? I understand that you should max casting speed without acuman SA but still.

3. 3rd SA for Sigel doesn't help you with HP/MP and damage received that help you stay alive longer to keep party alive longer?

You have one of the most needed and honestly outside of PvP one of the cheaper classes to build, the difference between a +4 Blessed Apoc 3 SA and a +16 Dark/Bloody R99 3 SA weapon's ability to heal is negligible. That lets you contribute to other places defensively. 

I agree they have some trash skills, but so does every class. I agree that they are almost the same regardless of race and class, but I kinda see that as a good thing. Think of it like this, what is the most sought after iss? 101+ hierophant for Pom. Do you want to be denied party because your a SE instead of Cardinal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Auburn said:

re weapon and SA's are not the same thing.

2. So you're telling me that more MP and Casting speed doesn't help you heal at all? I understand that you should max casting speed without acuman SA but still.

3. 3rd SA for Sigel doesn't help you with HP/MP and damage received that help you stay alive longer to keep party alive longer?

You have one of the most needed and honestly outside of PvP one of the cheaper classes to build, the difference between a +4 Blessed Apoc 3 SA and a +16 Dark/Bloody R99 3 SA weapon's ability to heal is negligible. That lets you contribute to other places defensively. 

I agree they have some trash skills, but so does every class. I agree that they are almost the same regardless of race and class, but I kinda see that as a good thing. Think of it like this, what is the most sought after iss? 101+ hierophant for Pom. Do you want to be denied party because your a SE instead of Cardinal?

1. I newer said that are same thing. I even didn't mention rare weapon. I said that I enhanced common weapon to heal more.

2. I never said that, I said that Sa with HP,MP, defense is welcome and is useful for all classes.

3. I never said that, I said that Sa with HP,MP, defense is welcome and is useful for all classes. Also having good armor. cloak, jewelry and other L2 store  pay to win items increase ability to stay alive longer and don't have nothing to do with what I posted

I said that healers don't have dedicated weapon. But that was for you plain ignorant statement.

Enhanced to +4 do not  increase healing amount and actually we don't have any way to improve it by enhancing or adding special healing abelites.

I even posted a pic in case you don't read text.

If fact that we don't have dedicated healer weapons sem ignorant for you then be it.

Also if 

On ‎13‎. ‎02‎. ‎2019 at 3:30 PM, SleepingPower said:

Healer didn't got nerfed like other classes like enchanter but didn't got any improvement either.

statement like this is so wrong to you them be it.

I didn't comment on races diversity as I personally don't like so please do not make up things I didn't posted.

As suggested by other posters maybe you should re read entire thread again.

Edited by SleepingPower
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

 

I didn't comment on races diversity as I personally don't like so please do not make up things I didn't posted.

As suggested by other posters maybe you should re read entire thread again.

if you read the the very first comment you might understand the race comment. The reply wasn't just for you but for the group, so you might want to reread the thread as well.

From your logic then NO class has a class specific SA, Might helps all melee DD's, Skill Critical damage helps Daggers and Archers, HP for Tanks and iss, so on and so forth. I get the fact that it feels like a little bit a of let down that you don't get a +15% heal power, but let's face it, since when has this company every listen to our ideas? Healing in PvE isn't so bad as long as the whole party is about the same level of gear and not trying to take on alter with a +4 immortal set. In top end PvP, most dd classes just boost up enough to 1 hot everything while skills are up. That can't be healed unfortunately. 

I'm sorry, to me it just sounds like people complaining because they can't have their cake and eat it too.

 

I wasn't complaining about tyrr, just saying your class isn't the only one with worthless skills. They are called examples.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:59 AM, SleepingPower said:

 

To complain for other classes like Tyr please use appropriate section of forum.

Edited by Auburn
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

I logged in to play with my elven buffer after a few weeks... Where are all my skills?

Where is the resurrection skill that recovers 60+ % of lost EXP? 

Where is Eva's serenade?

Where is my Recall and Party Recall which I use to run away from a bunch of mobs that gang up on me... ?

What the hell did you do to my character? I know it's tedious and annoying to lvl up a buffer/healer but I enjoy playing those classes. No, I don't actually take part in the Olympiad, I simply enjoyed playing the game. You know, meeting people, partying up occasionally, chatting, having fun... That's one of the reasons why I remained lvl 84 for months now, because I enjoy playing the game my way.

Basically you swapped my character for something entirely different. Did anyone think about that? There are certain ways to play for certain classes. How do I switch from playing one character to playing an entirely different character?

So... what am I supposed to do with a character that got suddenly even more useless??? Are you trying to make me quit the game? If so, fine. Point me to servers/company where I can play proper Lineage II without all these shenanigans and I'll happily take my money there. I had to wait for a few years to have enough time to play this game again and the way the game is now being run is ruining the fun throughout. 

Stop it. Have 1 or 2 servers where there is no Pay to Win. Feel free to charge a monthly fee of... I don't know 10-15 USD and stop messing with a formula that worked perfectly well 15 years ago. Have as many Pay to Win servers as you want, just keep 1-2 servers for people who actually enjoy playing the game _AND_DON'T_MESS_WITH_THOSE_SERVERS_!!! 

I enjoy playing on the fun-servers every once in a while. But sometimes I just want to play the classic L2 Chronicle 3-5.

What is so difficult on _NOT_DELETING_QUESTS_  and _NOT_DISABLING_DUNGEONS_ ???

Edited by somePlayer
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...