PK system changes on EU/RU - no more gear drop/destroyed

Draecke

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please implement! There are a lot of players who fall victim to this many times, people that don't understand it can happen. I know quite a few players who quit game due to this, surely saving others and keeping an active player base is good for all?!

I disagree with this.

Don't get me wrong, this glitch that ppl use to make u pk and get your items is very annoying. I got abused myself, dropped almost 20b in gear. So I do understand the frustration.

But the consequences of not having penalty for pk will just bring chaos and unnecessary drama to the game.

Imagine a strong player roaming the l2 world killing anyone and everyone simply because they can and nothing will happen.

There are many ways to end this damn bug, but removing pk drop is not the one.

good idea :)

automacro pk problem solve if ncwest add this.

+ if they add 1 day cd on rep point removal scroll will be perfect

15 minutes ago, KingNothing said:

I disagree with this.

Don't get me wrong, this glitch that ppl use to make u pk and get your items is very annoying. I got abused myself, dropped almost 20b in gear. So I do understand the frustration.

But the consequences of not having penalty for pk will just bring chaos and unnecessary drama to the game.

Imagine a strong player roaming the l2 world killing anyone and everyone simply because they can and nothing will happen.

There are many ways to end this damn bug, but removing pk drop is not the one.

hm can solve that problem to, just add + cd on rep removal scroll, like 1 day cd.

7 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

hm can solve that problem to, just add + cd on rep removal scroll, like 1 day cd.

I don't think so. why bother removing pk if there is no penalty? 

I can get 100% ress anytime. 

If i'm strong enough i can walk around pk all day long and not bothering looking at corners. :D

pk > die >  ress > pk again.

maybe remove the 100% ress from pk, but that would only make ppl force pk you to delevel... xDxD

The right thing would be remove this bug.

Or when u choose "target monster" remove all pvp interactions, even target or hit (aoe skills) pk near you. U can be killed but u can't kill.

Having PK/Karma  is meant as punishment  but with this change is no big deal then.

I suggest new type of punishment for those who have karma and should be not having ability to arm ad use weapon till he clean his karma.

You cant get rid of karma on old way but you always have L2 store, auction and clan shop on disposition.

53 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

I suggest new type of punishment for those who have karma and should be not having ability to arm ad use weapon till he clean his karma.

Punishment for being red is to be disarmed...... O.o and you don't get the weap back until you are clean.......

FUNIEST POST IN 15 YRS IN THIS GAME !

So much wrong with this mentality...pointless to even start.

Cheers  *still lmao*

2 hours ago, AllAroundMe said:

At least as a temporary fix until you implement  the new targeting system and macro's from Korea, this should be applied.

Agree with pullaroundme,  the pk system is good, the problem is the issues on macro/target system

1 hour ago, SleepingPower said:

Having PK/Karma  is meant as punishment  but with this change is no big deal then.

You cant get rid of karma on old way but you always have L2 store, auction and clan shop on disposition.

...And how am i suppose to clean karma? You force a player to buy things from store or from players or to waste something. That's quite nosense. 

I don't know what's with this issues of macros and going red, tbh, i used looping macros 'till today only on buffer to spam sonatas or when hunting in fields but since i'm always active, the box is assisting me and there's no risk of going red. 

Actually the old days were way better on this. You go red, karma points going down quite fast (and not like this, where you get 2000 karma for 1 PK and you drop 1-5 points per mob) BUT if you're killed while red, get ready to see ur weapon shining on the ground. The item is not traddable? Did you hear that sound? Was it ur event set breaking? Nice. 

Actually, this system where you get 0 risk when you're red is...not so good. I mean, from the PoV of the PKer is a huge profit. You can go and PK those you don't like or players to get their spots and gg, no risks. In the other hand, there wont be any "profit" for people to kill a PK. I remember that it was quite funny to go around certains areas (execution ground, back then) and see if there was some PKs to kill to get some free gear. Now if i see a PK, i wont have any reason to fight him, as long as he minds his own business. At that point PvP and PKs are gonna be the same thing. You just wont earn any PvP point. 

22 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

...And how am i suppose to clean karma? 

In old days you had to have sin summon and hunt without xp gain to clean karma

Today we have pk scrolls. Yes I suggest to be without weapon til you pay for fun you have with killing. So you at least need to pay scroll = financial damage.

And who say that  scrolls will be so cheap as they are now?

Yes I know is not fair. Fair would be to pay also scrolls, potions. cake and runes victim have lost when killed.

4 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

In old days you had to have sin summon and hunt without xp gain to clean karma

Today we have pk scrolls. Yes I suggest to be without weapon til you pay for fun you have with killing. So you at least need to pay scroll.

Yes I know is not fair. Fair would be to pay also scrolls, potions. cake and runes victim lost when killed.

Mhh, not so sure. When i started in C4 i'm pretty sure you don't had to summon Sin Eater to clean Karma (you needed that to decrease PK points) and not sure about the exp gain either. But that may be possible. Even tho, the karma was going down REALLY fast so that was quite a good way to handle it. 

Ur idea is still nosense. If you missclick during a mass pvp or a siege, you will end up with no weapon, forcing a bsoe. You wont be able to do anything 'till you clear karma. It seems that someone pwnd you or bullied you with a PK that you even think "fair would be to pay scrolls" etc for the killed ones. 

IMHO the PK/Karma system of days like interlude (karma going down quite fast but if you die you can drop even ur grandmother) was the best. They ruined it (for some ""unknown"" reasons) so now we're here talking about it may get fix. Easy. Give us back the old system with drops and item destruction if not tradable and fix the bug with the next target/macro. Easy does it. 

I for one vote no on this one, and actually introduce a proper fix to the thing. If I have 0 repercussions from running around red all day besides a little xp loss, who would care. I would literally pk almost everyone I came across because I could.

A proper fix is better than this crap. Make is so red toons cannot take damage from an AOE without CTRL being held and BAM problem solved.

14 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Ur idea is still nosense. If you missclick during a mass pvp or a siege, you will end up with no weapon, forcing a bsoe. You wont be able to do anything 'till you clear karma. It seems that someone pwnd you or bullied you with a PK that you even think "fair would be to pay scrolls" etc for the killed ones. 

See I guessed it right. To end without weapon would be right punishment for you at first place specially as you see it as "nonsense"..

Btw during mass pvp are all usually flagged and also in sige is very hard to get red lol. Var tag and similar ..

I suggest you to test it. During siege sit there near door and kill anyone who run  for For Victory quest. They are not participating in siege, probably without clan too and for sure they don't have var tag and still you wont get red;

31 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

Btw during mass pvp are all usually flagged and also in sige is very hard to get red lol. Var tag and similar ..

False. It's quite common to have boxes or untagged chars when you go for contents, it may happen that you miss click and PK a box. If your idea was actually working, that would mean that during a mass pvp for, example, antharas, if a DPS miss click and kill a box, it will lose his weapon and become useless. 

As for the siege, yeah, since those are clan vs clan activities, it's harder to go red. But it wont be impossible. Keep in mind that you don't do all the PvP in siege zone, you may fight outside it to try to push the enemy back to town or, from the attackers point of view, you may kite the enemies. So again, harder for sieges, not impossible tho. 

Just fix the macros and targeting system so players can not abuse it. It is always stupid when someone drops gear.

But the worst will be if players will not get any kind of penalty if PK, it means many will run around and bully the hell out of the weaker clans.

This is a fix for a problem, which creates another problem, not a good idea!

Give us Fafurion update already with the new macro/target system and make sure it will work properly!!!!

Sin eater was much better mechanic than these stupid scrolls we have now!

4 hours ago, xHaseo said:

False. It's quite common to have boxes or untagged chars when you go for contents, it may happen that you miss click and PK a box. If your idea was actually working, that would mean that during a mass pvp for, example, antharas, if a DPS miss click and kill a box, it will lose his weapon and become useless. 

As for the siege, yeah, since those are clan vs clan activities, it's harder to go red. But it wont be impossible. Keep in mind that you don't do all the PvP in siege zone, you may fight outside it to try to push the enemy back to town or, from the attackers point of view, you may kite the enemies. So again, harder for sieges, not impossible tho. 

Yes, that is the point of punishment to become useless.

It does not mater if you enjoyed killing victim or you did it just from habit aka mistake but once red you meet consequences.

Btw stop killing boxes, your party mates, your clan mates, your allies as they are not direct thread to you .

Innova not understand that they fixed 1 problem, but did 2nd big.

For example I can easy clean all loc with same system for 10-15h per day, and neutrals cant be stay in any open field like GC/refinery/AF etc etc.

That mean no open field boss and another actions.

Way for fix this problem:

1. Change PK count when possible destroy/drop items 4>50 for example or 100, that mean ppl cant be drop something or lose with PK system abuse so fast.

2. Change game mechanic, Now its PK (Red) > Standart  (White), need  PK (RED) > Standart (Flagged Pink).

Cya in the game ;)

Ironically, this patch may end up 24/7 afk macro farm because people will be able to PK all those boxes occupying spots with some alts that they create for this very purpose :> No risk they will lose gear, they can keep them even in the free Dynasty sets and keep PKing the whole area.

However, I hope this patch never gets implemented here for many reasons, the main ones being:

- if you don't drop/destroy gear when red no one will bother chasing a PK (you get no benefit, so why should you care). Currently, when I get PKed I shout there is a PK in the area and provide a nickname, usually some people show up to hunt him, so he can't burn karma in peace.

- if you don't drop/destroy gear when red, people will abuse players who are not well-equipped to take over their hunting spots. Many times the only thing that allowed me to keep my place was that I was stubborn and the attacker did not want to go red. If they can kill me with no consequences I will start getting chased away a lot.

- even more harassment from players such as coldhadow on Naia will follow

Like stated before, this system is only good as a temporary fix since we all know that we wont get any new targeting system/macro system with fafurion since its only in prelude of war
and then NCWest will just say that "the dev team is busy with fafurion update for Naia/Chronos and busy with implomenting Olympiad in L2 Classic".

By looking at a recent post from Hime: "It's not from the lack of trying, and yes—trying isn't cutting it anymore."
If this is the current GM Team in NCWest where you need to rely on "trying" then you should just close shop or sell NCWest to a GM Team and a Dev team that wants to actually work, show me another job that "trying" is a part of its moto, lol.

Archived