Forums

PK system changes on EU/RU - no more gear drop/destroyed

Draecke

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

going off topic here but you or anyone from your cp shouldn't talk big when you have never actually moved multiple times servers just to participate in PVP, I'm on my way back to Naia to join DH and fight MAX once the server transfers are back - stuff I have done many times during the time I play this game, go talk with Aizen for some pointers on how that works ;)

You didn't even like to come to siege in Nova to PvP, as well as you never wanted to participate in PvP. Anywho, have fun dying to happy on naia :D

49 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Keep in mind, even in the first iteration of "Prelude to War" from December 12, what we will definitely get, the Demonic Swords, which will give considerable rewards (up to 5 billion adena), are not only dropped by monsters but also by players of lvl 95 and above:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/9857-prelude-to-war/?tab=comments#comment-75807

This means that with no PK-penalty all the afk macro-botters in Silent Valley and the Blazing Swamp will be farmed 24/7, while real players can always bsoe. I am greatly looking forward to the river of tears that will ensue xD

If you get one shot by a very over-powered player there is no chance to bsoe however.
Obviously after a little while you will know which ones are "more likely" but i just see this as another one sided fight where attacker has the high ground (specially the ones with super stacked characters) vs the less geared / lower levels.

This thing opens more cans of worms rather then solving realistic problems, i am sorry but afk macro wasn't a intended feature but got "condoned".
The risk vs reward is there even if it goes trough a meta-gaming tactic.

All this does is going to cause a lot of issues even outside the scope of what it is supposed to protect, which only will (as usual) please the big wallet and very geared, rich players.
Hope NCSoft will consider the consequences for all this time before acting blindly to the few yay-sayers.

Just to be clear, there things which are unavoidable, and things which can be discussed.

1. The changes to the Cursed Sword mechanics I have linked above are a core part of the "Prelude to War" update; this will definitely not be removed for the export version.

2. This means players of lvl 95 or above will be farmed.

3. The farming will be done either by perma-reds with basic equipment but high level and highly enchanted skills, or, if the European changes to the PK System make it over here,  by anybody.

4. In other words, harassment will inevitably come with our next update in a month or two.

5. The amount of harassment is determined by the PK system. I know that if going red has no penalty, I will kill all afk groups I come across, simply out of principle. They are a parasitic life form which must be exterminated.

6. I fully agree that the changes brought by "Prelude to War" (and the European PK System) are designed to please the big wallet and very geared, rich players.

7. "Prelude to War" is unavoidable, the European PK System can be avoided.

8. I am fully confident that Juji will do the maths and come up with a solution which maximizes NCWest's revenue :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Juji said:

The next update will include both the Fafurion update and the Prelude to War update, which is why we are a little late to the party. We are still in discussion with the Dev team on a few of the new game system changes. We will share an update on the release date when everything is ready.

As for changes to the PK system, we discussed different options to address the issue we started seeing with the macro system last year. I will request for another update from Dev since other regions are now implementing drastic changes to the system.

@Juju, with gear needing to be highly enchanted to be good now a days. Ie. +10 dark sets and +12/16 weapons being the standard. A lot of players would appreciate being able to upgrade their r99 and r95 gear to r110 to eliminate the painful enchanting process all over again. This being the case if there is one system you can push for in the new update make it upgradable R99/R95/R grade like other servers have. Thanks

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChocolateChip said:

You didn't even like to come to siege in Nova to PvP, as well as you never wanted to participate in PvP. Anywho, have fun dying to happy on naia :D

lulz stop being salty, you and most of the ppl on Chronos that have been going to Sieges the last 2 years knows better ;)

enjoy the never ending war on mobs and no pvp on Chronos :D

9 hours ago, Juji said:

The next update will include both the Fafurion update and the Prelude to War update, which is why we are a little late to the party. We are still in discussion with the Dev team on a few of the new game system changes. We will share an update on the release date when everything is ready.

As for changes to the PK system, we discussed different options to address the issue we started seeing with the macro system last year. I will request for another update from Dev since other regions are now implementing drastic changes to the system.

Sadly about information fafurion update. Better to have with delay Fafurion, than wait 6 month for next double update.

We always like play with new content and better by step upgrade system.

11 hours ago, Juji said:

A "little" :P  anyways any ETA on the release date of the 2 updates like what's the earliest or latest eta for the update?

I'm with Yidao on this one.

Afk parties need to be hunted down and exterminated 24/24 365/365

Don't get me wrong.

What innova did fixed one fake problem but let two other problems arise.

A] The fake problem. Let the afk players farm 24/24

Since when an afk player buys nccoins? Afk parties, the fabolous one man army, are meant to gain adena without spendind a cent.

Draecke should have linked the trick to avoid the macro loop deletion on classic by using the mouse.

Guess what. It was posted on innova the day after they introduced the macro loop deletion.

Afk parties are the best way to rmt.

And this lead to the first real problem

B] The first real problem

As a normal player, no matter how many nccoins you buy, you simply can't compete with the dude with 2 ladtops who's always online.

As far as that player doesn't want to spend 1 million usd on nccoins that player will be forced to quit.

Is l2ncwest policy to force the real players to quit replacing them with the 6th and the 7th other's toon ?

C] The second real problem

If you can go red without any consequences at all why, if you are eg. peppinio, you can't simply go around one shotting the entire server?

Yeah you know, and I bet Jujii knows this too well, it's so entertaining to be multiple times one shotted while you're exping.

Those are the things that force the real players to quit.

D] The real solution.

Draecke suggested it almost a month ago.

Set a timer for the macro loop: 30 seconds then it goes off.

You don't need a genius to enter one single string into the code.

Ps. 1. Glad to see Draecke is coming back to naia

Ps. 2. Aizen plz shut up. You're the only one in here who entered the game beeing, everyone knows how, not lvl 1 but directly lvl 100

with an untradable ele shirt + 7 on. Gratz now go play hello kitty.

Edited by BmD

On 18.3.2019 at 4:35 PM, Draecke said:
Innova made a change towards the pk system in as such that you no longer will drop or destroy gear when having pk's/karma.

here's hoping NCWest will add the same patch on their servers so we can put that nonsense behind us.

No way this would be a good change. I would go PK all the DH Lemmings in their PVE clans nonestop. Yes it would be fun for me, but I doubt it would be good for the game itself.
Every player would be free to bully lower geared/weaker players like there's no tomorrow.

On 19.3.2019 at 2:10 AM, KAROS said:

The pk system is good, the problem is the issues on macro/target system

Agree 100% with PR-Bob.

On 19.3.2019 at 11:11 AM, Draecke said:

just make the XP loss 10x of what it is now for red/karma chars with no xp restoration on ress possible aka you go red you need to kill mobs or use scrolls to clear it and if you die it's gonna hurt you.. make it something like 10+% at lvl110 and see how that goes as loosing that much xp will actually stop some ppl of going on a pk spree

Nope. Sometimes it is "neccessary" to PK someone. Losing 10% XP each time you do would be almost the same as removing the ability to PK someone from the game. Not a good solution at all.

18 hours ago, Draecke said:

I'm on my way back to Naia to join DH and fight MAX once the server transfers are back

Ohhh noooeeeeeeees  Draecke!!!! xD
But I know why you're doing it and I'm happy you come back home  :)

On topic:
- Fix the force-red bug.
Until the "real" fix gets applied simply declare this behaviour as bannable offense. If someone still does it, give the "stolen" items back and perma ban the abuser.

- Don't touch the good PK system we have.
You could do small tweaks like to increase the number of allowed PKs up to 5 or 10. You could remove Reputation/PK scrolls from the game so ppl. will have to use Sin Eater again (it's still in game, just nobody bothers to use it) and make it harder to de-karma and harder to xp the Sin Eater (currently it's done in 1 minute).
Other than that, leave the PK system as it is, and for sure leave item-drop in the game!

14 hours ago, Yidao said:

6. I fully agree that the changes brought by "Prelude to War" (and the European PK System) are designed to please the big wallet and very geared, rich players.

I'm with Yidao on this one too. I bet 99% of l2ncwes players don't even imagine how many real usd ppl spent in the past in this game.

The ones who were on chat with truffle while he was spending 10k usd x minute won't never ever tell you this.

I was on chat with sandrah while he spent something like 250.000 usd in a month.

Beeing said that sandrah detoxed and now has a normal life the real questions are:

1. how many nuts are still on naia and chronos? 10? maybe less. I've logged in and saw greater jewels lvl 6 beeing sold for 75b aka even the worst nuts are

cashing out.

2. to please 10, or maybe less, nuts you have to destroy what remains of this game?

3. when there will be no other gamer but those 10, or less, nuts what those 10, or less, nuts will do? To pk npcs?

7 minutes ago, BmD said:

The 1 millions usd accounts or the +50k euros accounts

The ones who were on chat with truffle while he was spending 10k usd x minute won't never ever tell you this.

I was on chat with sandrah while he spent something like 250.000 usd in a month.

Stop spreading this BS noone ever spent 1 million on L2 or 250.000 in a month, thats impossible  xD

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BmD said:

B] The first real problem

As a normal player, no matter how many nccoins you buy, you simply can't compete with the dude with 2 ladtops who's always online.

As far as that player doesn't want to spend 1 million usd on nccoins that player will be forced to quit.

Is l2ncwest policy to force the real players to quit replacing them with the 6th and the 7th other's toon ?

Ps. 2. Aizen plz shut up. You're the only one in here who entered the game beeing, everyone knows how, not lvl 1 but directly lvl 100

with an untradable ele shirt + 7 on. Gratz now go play hello kitty.

It's cute how many geniuses we have on this game who knows what should be done lmao, I'm a normal player who hasn't spent a thousand $ on ncoin on my toon nor have I spent buying gears and yet I'm enjoying the game on a top tier clan with a top tier cp and all that without having a top tier toon oh and my toon is permanent hero also all that said without having a top tier toon though I'm not saying you don't need gears ofc you do but damn only stupid people thinks that in order to be a top tier player you'll have to spent a million $ worth of ncoin lmao 

lmao random lowbie player telling me to shut up how cute :D 

And for the love of freaking christ could people stop crying about other people spending their hard earned money on this game first and foremost it's their freaking money not yours if they spend hundreds of thousands of players on this game you should be thanking them not bashing them cause those people helps to keep this game that everyone loves ya'll think it's because it's free to play that everything should be free? running a server,paying for multiple employees etc costs money lmao 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

It's cute how many geniuses we have on this game who knows what should be done lmao, I'm a normal player who hasn't spent a thousand $ on ncoin on my toon nor have I spent buying gears and yet I'm enjoying the game on a top tier clan with a top tier cp and all that without having a top tier toon oh and my toon is permanent hero also all that said without having a top tier toon though I'm not saying you don't need gears ofc you do but damn only stupid people thinks that in order to be a top tier player you'll have to spent a million $ worth of ncoin lmao 

lmao random lowbie player telling me to shut up how cute :D 

And for the love of freaking christ could people stop crying about other people spending their hard earned money on this game first and foremost it's their freaking money not yours if they spend hundreds of thousands of players on this game you should be thanking them not bashing them cause those people helps to keep this game that everyone loves ya'll think it's because it's free to play that everything should be free? running a server,paying for multiple employees etc costs money lmao 

1st Truffle was spending his father's money. Since when your father's money is "hard earned money"?

2nd Should we invite DIL in this conversation to explain how many times he banned you from core since they watch the logs in there while neutron needed every

cheater from all around the world to say to nckorea "look i'm not fucblip this game"?

3rd i'm proud to be a lowbie nonfactor in a pve clan as far as i don't cheat in this game

4th should we tell to jujii to watch the logs of all of your toons to enlist how many eula violations you did every minute you logged in?

I do repeat myself. You aren't perma-banned only in 2 games on the entire planet earth:

- l2 ncwest come on naia so i can kick your butt all around the map or

- hello kitty. I bet you will play there after buying some other's accounts.

@OmenOfSteel why don't you pm fotomoto asap

he will tell you some interesting stories about ppl who spent much more than 250k in a month.

Or should i pm allaroundme to ensure where a +17 cutter came from? And for how much

Edited by BmD

Lets continue this a little bit

5th should I tell to almost an hundred ppl who shinjiriu really is?

6th should i have to post all the topics where ppl complained about shinjriu's scams? They are, all, still there.

You scammed almost an entire server, you betrayed every clanmate you had just to buy another account to seem like a virgin to

the next clan.

7th should I post chats of someone begging to buy 50+ b for real cash?

8th why on earth someone who has been rejected from a clan because he is a well renowned cheater/scammer continues

to post topics from the forum of the clan which rejected him?

9th why on earth instead of going out with a girl or a wife someone continues to be logged in at impossible hours to do what?

Oly? Sieges? Gratz. This tell who you were, who you are, who you will be. For sure you aren't a gamer.

I can continue for decades but, really, you aren't worth my time. Please do to all a favour.

Go play hello kitty.

Edited by BmD

lmao what you're kicking my butt in this game? how cute :D 2 replies just for me oh boy we have a fan boy over here :D  enlist all those things that I have scammed come on let everyone see it I'm curious myself of all the things I've scammed :D I've scammed almost an entire server and yet my gears ain't even worth beyond 100b :D are you talking about me getting rejected by Nova? do you even know the state of Nova right now son? lmao the clan is dead smashed by the clan that I've joined in I literally dodged a bullet there I probably ended up quitting if I did joined Nova :D A person who plays l2 at impossible hrs = late hrs just to play oly/sieges is not a gamer? :D 

oh pls do continue for decades we can all see that you think I'm not worth your time cause you only wrote twice just for me and even called me out :D   

I swear I'm not sure if you're trying to be stupid or you're just stupid by nature :D  

Listen kid.

You name jesus christ every two words prolly because of the weed you're smoking.

Why don't we arrange a meeting on discord with some well renowned ex rs member like, let me guess, prince and the like 9_9

so we can speak about

- why you were forced to leave naia

- why nyky logged in and found herself teleported in another server without knowing anything about it; isn't that account sharing or what?

- why you said to all "you know what do it by yourself" but you turned out a week later beggin for help because "I can't defeat nova which rejected me

by myself"

While you think omen is invited too to explain why he's feeling the urge to protect a cheater who's not his cl anymore.

Well his not a cl since 3 years. Maybe he's the cl of all his bought accounts.

Brudda you were able to cheat and not beeing banned for that only because neutron needed every breathing beeing to don't be fired up on the fly three years ago.

P.s. you don't have no haters nor fans. You are been ignored, or rejected, by everyone on this game.

The funny thing is that zuzu is the kindest player in here but to defeat nova he needed cheaters like you.

Period.

Edited by BmD

I will add just one more thing then i'm out of this OT

Since you record everything your actual clanmates are doing to use those videos as soon as you switch clan

i'm pretty sure you recorded every single clan chat you did.

Look better the logs. I was in your clan chat three times. Look better.

You're not the only one who records things.

As soon as i heard you threating ms lowbies to help you to go to kill a certain detagged nova or to make him go red to stole his stuff

i said to myself

I don't want to have nothing to share with this cheater.

21 hours ago, Juji said:

Pk system is good. If I will not have any to lose how u will stop me to pk all just for fun?
For what reason u ty to fight with 3rd programs and bots if u want just legalizae bot, but now they are called "macro player"?
U said that "player should be near PC to put macro", show me one player who puts macro for 24/7 and he/she is near PC.
Better fix problems with maps, cuz on 108+ lvl u dont see antharas/lindvior/valakas/issabela on maps.

2 update in 1? Why? Cuz u think that I will buy more XP rune to hit 110 before update? It's rly bad idea. Start to make smarter events, cuz NC West are the most expensive servers in L2

Edited by Marcin

2 hours ago, BmD said:

@OmenOfSteel

Or should i pm allaroundme to ensure where a +17 cutter came from? And for how much

lolz this again, this story has such a beard and it's really funny to see that you still have sleepless nights over my pixel weapon I bought 1+ year ago xD

I got this weap 150bil adena from AllArround (how r u ! And nop I still haven't watch that star treck thing :P ) And I got that 150bil Adena for 0 Euro/0 US$/0 NC coins/0 Scams/0 Cheats/0 Farming/0 Raidbosses/0 AFK macros/0 Botting. Same as I got 95% of my other (medium) gear too, I am far from being top geared.

But because you seem so desperate BmD I repeat my old offer, simply pm "OmenOfSteel and say:
"I'm too dumb to play L2 without opening wallet, that's why I open my mouth on forum and make up stories about ppl. spending millions of US$. Pretty please tell me how you did what you did."

I will tell you all details, promised :)

1 hour ago, BmD said:

so we can speak about

- why you were forced to leave naia

If you would have been there (in RS) as you claim, you would know Coldblood CP w/Aizen, Nuky etc. was not "forced" to leave Naia lolz.
You're either clueless or you simply enjoy lying.

1 hour ago, BmD said:

While you think omen is invited too to explain why he's feeling the urge to protect a cheater

Wait wait, I never "protected" Aizen, I don't have or ever had anything to do with him other than he was a good clanmate a long time ago.

What you mislabel as "protection" is: I won't remain silent when I see lies spread on public forum, from ppl who have no idea what they are talking about or what actually happend.

You better move on and quit this game, I have the strong impression L2 isn't good at all for your mental health 9_9

Getting rid of item drops when players have karma is a terrible idea. Leave that system alone. The answer is to make it so that a players toon will not damage another toon unless their finger is on the control button or they are using a force attack macro. Period. This will also do a lot of good for AOE parties.

• Like 1

On 20/03/2019 at 12:33 PM, Juji said:

First of all, this excuse that they are working to try to solve the problem is a lie, because all the lineage2 servers are working around the problem by not dropping / breaking items.
And once you said "this is not our problem" good is yes because they are using BUG / EXPLOIT / Failures of the Game itself, if someone sue proving all this unfortunately you will lose, For everything that is bug of the own games you are obliged to go back / solve / correct and return items.
Of course the biggest excuse you are always "We are working to solve", but it continues the same crap where players are losing weapon + 16 / Sep + 10 / Big jewels / and you sitting there and thinking let everyone drop and finish l2 soon.
Good open ticket once already speaking of the char that are bugging the server Naia / Chronos and are always the same.
What about a solution? Well be very clear that if someone from your country goes behind the right  already know ...

I hope it is not late to solve a problem because many are discouraged / giving leave not for p2w but rather bugs of own l2.

Edited by Spirrow

6 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

I agree with EternalNoob, Draecke and all others who suggest UNLESS YOU HIT CONTROL WHEN YOU ARE RED to kill someone, you cannot drop items.  Make the CONTROL KEY, THE CONTROL KEY the center of the attention, period.  Problem solved.

On March 13 a Combat Mode toggle was introduced in Korea, which, when ON, relieves you of the necessity to press the Control key when you want to attack somebody, like in the Olympiad:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/9857-prelude-to-war/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-87750

So what you guys have in mind certainly won't happen. The develepers want players to kill each other, no matter whether intentionally or unintentionally.