Vote bring Little Wing/Hatchlings to Classic Server

MauroPls

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 1:06 AM, Tool_of_Society said:

This is one of the sad things for me. I loved leveling up my wolf back in the early chronicle era :(

I too miss pets in classic. I've played on classic Skelth, Classic club and dex, non had pets in them so I doubt that pets will be implemented. Not that I understand why. Pets are a funny and useful addition to the lineage ii universe. 

6 minutes ago, EileithyiaDK said:

I too miss pets in classic. I've played on classic Skelth, Classic club and dex, non had pets in them so I doubt that pets will be implemented. Not that I understand why. Pets are a funny and useful addition to the lineage ii universe. 

I still have fond memories of leveling my wolf to fenrir on the original servers. Wolfs were useful for leveling certain classes up. I guess that's no longer relevant but I'd still like to have them again.

It's unfortunate that this 'classic" experience has turned out to be more GoD than actual classic...

1 minute ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I still have fond memories of leveling my wolf to fenrir on the original servers. Wolfs were useful for leveling certain classes up. I guess that's no longer relevant but I'd still like to have them again.

Exactly. I used to have a fenrir called Turbo.  He helped me level up in DVC. I had a tank subclass and he had one kick ass p.atk of close to 3000. Later on my main, a storm screamer, I had a kookaburra to assist with mp. Also very useful. I remember using it also on my crafter to recharge mp. Good times. :)

On 14/2/2019 at 9:14 AM, Tool_of_Society said:

That's an absolute dumb and worthless comment.

I played classic because it's supposed to be classic you know the old chronicle days the classic days of the game. There are no options to play a specific chronicle.

It was suppose to be classic! but what classic is for your? according to what i think u think u better have the whole package where u have the bad graphics too, that will be much closer to your "classic" version and what u wanted to play

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, Jorep said:

It was suppose to be classic! but what classic is for your? according to what i think u think u better have the whole package where u have the bad graphics too, that will be much closer to your "classic" version and what u wanted to play

The bad graphics are the same, we can just afford better monitors now.

Archived