Jump to content
MauroPls

Vote bring Little Wing/Hatchlings to Classic Server

Recommended Posts

Dhol    56

Reach 3rd class and you'll get a mount in a future update. But as for pets, like Wolves or Kookabura - none in the next few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krissa    86
18 minutes ago, DonnieBlunt said:

I would love to have an asian girl as a pet. Some chibi model or sth.

A spoiler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorep    13
On 16/1/2019 at 2:06 AM, Tool_of_Society said:

This is one of the sad things for me. I loved leveling up my wolf back in the early chronicle era :(

then go play other chronicles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2019 at 5:43 AM, Jorep said:

then go play other chronicles

That's an absolute dumb and worthless comment.

 

I played classic because it's supposed to be classic you know the old chronicle days the classic days of the game. There are no options to play a specific chronicle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 1:06 AM, Tool_of_Society said:

This is one of the sad things for me. I loved leveling up my wolf back in the early chronicle era :(

I too miss pets in classic. I've played on classic Skelth, Classic club and dex, non had pets in them so I doubt that pets will be implemented. Not that I understand why. Pets are a funny and useful addition to the lineage ii universe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EileithyiaDK said:

I too miss pets in classic. I've played on classic Skelth, Classic club and dex, non had pets in them so I doubt that pets will be implemented. Not that I understand why. Pets are a funny and useful addition to the lineage ii universe. 

I still have fond memories of leveling my wolf to fenrir on the original servers. Wolfs were useful for leveling certain classes up. I guess that's no longer relevant but I'd still like to have them again.

It's unfortunate that this 'classic" experience has turned out to be more GoD than actual classic...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I still have fond memories of leveling my wolf to fenrir on the original servers. Wolfs were useful for leveling certain classes up. I guess that's no longer relevant but I'd still like to have them again.

Exactly. I used to have a fenrir called Turbo.  He helped me level up in DVC. I had a tank subclass and he had one kick ass p.atk of close to 3000. Later on my main, a storm screamer, I had a kookaburra to assist with mp. Also very useful. I remember using it also on my crafter to recharge mp. Good times. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorep    13
On 14/2/2019 at 9:14 AM, Tool_of_Society said:

That's an absolute dumb and worthless comment.

 

I played classic because it's supposed to be classic you know the old chronicle days the classic days of the game. There are no options to play a specific chronicle.

It was suppose to be classic! but what classic is for your? according to what i think u think u better have the whole package where u have the bad graphics too, that will be much closer to your "classic" version and what u wanted to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Degus    36
On 2/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, Jorep said:

It was suppose to be classic! but what classic is for your? according to what i think u think u better have the whole package where u have the bad graphics too, that will be much closer to your "classic" version and what u wanted to play

The bad graphics are the same, we can just afford better monitors now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×