Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheoTheReaper

Solution about Bots

Recommended Posts

Apex Legends ( New Battle Royal Game ) developed an anti cheat that if u caught cheating your entire pc is banned from the game, even if u change IP, Hard Disc, Make Format or anything else you will auto banned again in the next 30 min of gameplay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boombox    11
35 minutes ago, TheoTheReaper said:

Apex Legends ( New Battle Royal Game ) developed an anti cheat that if u caught cheating your entire pc is banned from the game, even if u change IP, Hard Disc, Make Format or anything else you will auto banned again in the next 30 min of gameplay.

So go play Apex legends :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    22
1 hour ago, TheoTheReaper said:

Apex Legends ( New Battle Royal Game ) developed an anti cheat that if u caught cheating your entire pc is banned from the game, even if u change IP, Hard Disc, Make Format or anything else you will auto banned again in the next 30 min of gameplay.

seems like u know nothing about computers/softwares. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acsaon    0

Let me explain you something, there is a big difference between a cheat and a bot.. usually, the cheats works with the game files and the conection to the servers, so, is easy for the game to find some cheats.. some are better than others of course.

In the case of a Bot it's a 3rd party program that works with the same files and doesn't change anything in the server side or the client side, it just controls the game as if were you, but using code, like "virtual clicks" and things like that. It's much more difficult to get them, you need to install your own 3rd party program to find this bots.

The BCSoft it's kinda outdated with it's software to trully get the bots programs. And in soma other cases like the bot sin Dion/TOI, they just don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Boombox said:

So go play Apex legends :D

bot, plz

 

15 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

seems like u know nothing about computers/softwares. 

seems like you dont

 

25 minutes ago, Acsaon said:

Let me explain you something, there is a big difference between a cheat and a bot.. usually, the cheats works with the game files and the conection to the servers, so, is easy for the game to find some cheats.. some are better than others of course.

In the case of a Bot it's a 3rd party program that works with the same files and doesn't change anything in the server side or the client side, it just controls the game as if were you, but using code, like "virtual clicks" and things like that. It's much more difficult to get them, you need to install your own 3rd party program to find this bots.

The BCSoft it's kinda outdated with it's software to trully get the bots programs. And in soma other cases like the bot sin Dion/TOI, they just don't care.

let me explain something to you, cheating and botting may be different thing, but u can ban the pc in both cases, cu later bots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spavvn    0

I bet NcWest will fail soon, and only bots will play here! If u want a fair game and all of u cry on forum, why dont u stop playing 1 week? If we all stop playing one week maybe fail developers / administrators will hear us...because here on forum they wont reply. Hope game will die in few months and no one will play anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buldos    11
3 hours ago, Spavvn said:

I bet NcWest will fail soon, and only bots will play here! If u want a fair game and all of u cry on forum, why dont u stop playing 1 week? If we all stop playing one week maybe fail developers / administrators will hear us...because here on forum they wont reply. Hope game will die in few months and no one will play anymore.

I read this since 2005 and nothing changed. this situation remind me : handgehogs cried and prick but continued to bite cactus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    22
7 hours ago, TheoTheReaper said:

seems like you dont

I'm senior developer :D but anyway there's no way to ban PC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jericho    0
On 19/3/2019 at 10:54 PM, StanxFZ said:

I'm senior developer :D but anyway there's no way to ban PC

MAC address ban? Isn't it supposed to be "hidden" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's all just accept how it is. This is ncsoft we're talking about here. It will ways be p2w (dragon pendants) and it will always have bots. They're not here to please the player base but to fill their pockets with our monies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    22
On 21.03.2019 at 8:24 PM, Jericho said:

MAC address ban? Isn't it supposed to be "hidden" ?

every IDs  are editable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2019 at 3:01 PM, TheoTheReaper said:

Apex Legends ( New Battle Royal Game ) developed an anti cheat that if u caught cheating your entire pc is banned from the game, even if u change IP, Hard Disc, Make Format or anything else you will auto banned again in the next 30 min of gameplay.

You can get around that by using an USB drive or a variety of methods. Fortnite has a similar system (HWID based) and people get around it all the time with very little effort.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×