Solution about Bots

35 minutes ago, TheoTheReaper said:

Apex Legends ( New Battle Royal Game ) developed an anti cheat that if u caught cheating your entire pc is banned from the game, even if u change IP, Hard Disc, Make Format or anything else you will auto banned again in the next 30 min of gameplay.

So go play Apex legends :D

1 hour ago, TheoTheReaper said:

Apex Legends ( New Battle Royal Game ) developed an anti cheat that if u caught cheating your entire pc is banned from the game, even if u change IP, Hard Disc, Make Format or anything else you will auto banned again in the next 30 min of gameplay.

seems like u know nothing about computers/softwares. 

Let me explain you something, there is a big difference between a cheat and a bot.. usually, the cheats works with the game files and the conection to the servers, so, is easy for the game to find some cheats.. some are better than others of course.

In the case of a Bot it's a 3rd party program that works with the same files and doesn't change anything in the server side or the client side, it just controls the game as if were you, but using code, like "virtual clicks" and things like that. It's much more difficult to get them, you need to install your own 3rd party program to find this bots.

The BCSoft it's kinda outdated with it's software to trully get the bots programs. And in soma other cases like the bot sin Dion/TOI, they just don't care.

17 hours ago, Boombox said:

So go play Apex legends :D

bot, plz

15 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

seems like u know nothing about computers/softwares. 

seems like you dont

25 minutes ago, Acsaon said:

Let me explain you something, there is a big difference between a cheat and a bot.. usually, the cheats works with the game files and the conection to the servers, so, is easy for the game to find some cheats.. some are better than others of course.

In the case of a Bot it's a 3rd party program that works with the same files and doesn't change anything in the server side or the client side, it just controls the game as if were you, but using code, like "virtual clicks" and things like that. It's much more difficult to get them, you need to install your own 3rd party program to find this bots.

The BCSoft it's kinda outdated with it's software to trully get the bots programs. And in soma other cases like the bot sin Dion/TOI, they just don't care.

let me explain something to you, cheating and botting may be different thing, but u can ban the pc in both cases, cu later bots

I bet NcWest will fail soon, and only bots will play here! If u want a fair game and all of u cry on forum, why dont u stop playing 1 week? If we all stop playing one week maybe fail developers / administrators will hear us...because here on forum they wont reply. Hope game will die in few months and no one will play anymore.

3 hours ago, Spavvn said:

I bet NcWest will fail soon, and only bots will play here! If u want a fair game and all of u cry on forum, why dont u stop playing 1 week? If we all stop playing one week maybe fail developers / administrators will hear us...because here on forum they wont reply. Hope game will die in few months and no one will play anymore.

I read this since 2005 and nothing changed. this situation remind me : handgehogs cried and prick but continued to bite cactus.

On 3/18/2019 at 3:01 PM, TheoTheReaper said:

You can get around that by using an USB drive or a variety of methods. Fortnite has a similar system (HWID based) and people get around it all the time with very little effort.

Archived