Forums

Olympiad, Daily 70+, New catacombs, fix exp curve

StanxFZ

3 hours ago, Hime said:

I wouldn't say the dev team doesn't care. We don't always see eye to eye on issues. Juji, myself, and the others on the L2 team here in the West are pushing to get the changes we need for our services

Ever since Classic opened you all stopped caring about Naia and Chronos. Twitter is only reporting on the Classic servers, even while all servers go down due to non-maintenance. My tickets with severe server bugs get auto replied that "we are working on it" for over 4 months now without an eta.

3 minutes ago, killerPrice said:

The levels were updated from this last update, but the drops remain the same. You gotta trust me on that.

hahahaha, dude why do you lie :D? this data is Seven Secret of Empire. I've killed more than 10k pytans never droped bw parts :D

Iam really sorry to say that, but you are lying openly to us hime, i have replay of many bot in game, i submited 1 week ago a replay of the most obvious bot case i have seen, in this replay we can see me click on bot target during 5 minutes, he changed his target during the whole video and run between mob i target without attack them, and guess what...?he is still in game i saw them today stop to lie,  you juste have your plan about how you want to make money on our back no more ;)

Guys just thinks about that..... they dont put any gm in game....they dobt have any will to struggle againt bot, they just want to make money on us as fast as possible, personnaly i will stop to provide them with my replay who are asking time for nothing.

2 hours ago, killerPrice said:

The levels were updated from this last update, but the drops remain the same. You gotta trust me on that.

This is correct, although I'm not sure what you'd make on bp parts now with as hard as the market price on full bps has tanked. On TI you can find them for almost 20m(they were floating around 50-55 before the great quitting that was the pendent event).

2 hours ago, best_singer said:

This is correct, although I'm not sure what you'd make on bp parts now with as hard as the market price on full bps has tanked. On TI you can find them for almost 20m(they were floating around 50-55 before the great quitting that was the pendent event).

Yes. it is harder to sell them, but it is still good money. Let's see if the pendant's fever go away and the market gets better for these kind of items.

20 hours ago, Hime said:

I wouldn't say the dev team doesn't care. We don't always see eye to eye on issues. Juji, myself, and the others on the L2 team here in the West are pushing to get the changes we need for our services.

Bots is always a popular topic for discussion and it will be a constant battle against them. XIGNCOD3 actually does catch a fair amount of people using programs they shouldn't be, but there is a constant influx of new accounts. It's a tug of war. I know the team is working on adding additional preventative measures.

Fair feedback, and agreed--new content won't fix the issues the community has frequently brought up. We need to get our ongoing issues address before we can progress content, but at the same time we have to progress content or there's nothing to do. It's a bad cycle we're in, but we're working on it.

@HimeActually XIGNCOD3 probaly is doing smth but it doenst do the job WE NEED ACTIVE ADMIN ONLINE, @Jujiand @Himeand the rest of NCSOFT Team your aproach must be proactive and not reactive, if you lack the resources i dont know but the issue is not fancy XIGNCOD3 new version we NEED HUMAN INTERATION.

4 minutes ago, RASTEIRINHO2 said:

@HimeActually XIGNCOD3 probaly is doing smth but it doenst do the job WE NEED ACTIVE ADMIN ONLINE, @Jujiand @Himeand the rest of NCSOFT Team your aproach must be proactive and not reactive, if you lack the resources i dont know but the issue is not fancy XIGNCOD3 new version we NEED HUMAN INTERATION.

I was thinking the same thing. Why is it so hard to have one person login once a week to the servers for few hours and clean up the bots? They don't even have to ban all of them, only the ones in the most critical places for real people to play, like Forgotten Temple, Cruma Tower, and the class change zones. I am not sure about higher lvl zones as I am only lvl 44 :)

Also what I notice lately is that there are less ponies around and more full blown bot group like back in the day, with dwarfs, DDs, healers and buffers. Now these guys can hunt anywhere.

On 19.3.2019 at 8:04 PM, Hime said:

I wouldn't say the dev team doesn't care. We don't always see eye to eye on issues. Juji, myself, and the others on the L2 team here in the West are pushing to get the changes we need for our services.

Bots is always a popular topic for discussion and it will be a constant battle against them. XIGNCOD3 actually does catch a fair amount of people using programs they shouldn't be, but there is a constant influx of new accounts. It's a tug of war. I know the team is working on adding additional preventative measures.

@Hime This bot problem has NOTHING to do with the low lvl single ponies doing low lvl places solo, which seems to be the only ones you actually ban. The REAL BOT PROBLEM is the fact that 90% of the mid and high level xp areas for real players are now filled with full 6-9man BOT parties going 24/7. Go to the Catacomb for instance, every good room has a bot party going almost 24/7. This has nothing to do with Xigncod3, all it takes is 1 active GM actually being in the game for a little time. Every player i know that quit gives having to keep up with bots and not wanting to bot as the main reason, and some of those ppl are whales in terms of buying from your shop. @HimeGive me admin rights for a week and i will have this server cleansed from most of the bots up in the mid/high level areas. And when that is all it takes, the fact that you as company arent doing anything as long as the bots pay to play is just discusting. Right now you let this spiral out of control, get it under control, get rid of the bots or the game is dead.

And again i dare you, give admin rights to someone who knows the game and has played it for years and want to play it the right way and who is actually ONLINE on the servers.

Guys even when i sended 5 min video with 100% proof of bot behavior they did nothing, the only thing to thinks is they have something to do with bot, adena sellers, and all cheat in this game.

Lineage 2 classic is the most corrupted game ever made, do you realize the only contact we can have with nc soft companie is a poor "GM" who is writting one message a week and who are talking like a bot, using always the same words like "maybe, "we are working on a solution", "our team is working on it", this game is just rotten on every stage. 

Archived