Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hime

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Duardin
1 hour ago, Juji said:

Does it only happen on the hour and stop after 1-2 minutes?

ty for the answer given above, especially - my question

Guest Duardin
41 minutes ago, Vakara said:

Ty juji for ignoreme. 

You know...

When they ignore ppl, ppl will ignore buying NCoins,.. ;)

Lol heya gole :D

Well those guys deserve a 12 month free rehab in some tasmanian's island.

That beeing said.

Folks could you please give Jujii some time to un-do what neutron did in seven years?

Meh

And the signals are already there.

Look

Instead of banning you

Jujii is answering to you

When i read this post the first time I had to check, twice, I wansn't on innova forum :P

Guest Duardin
23 minutes ago, golemka said:

Just almost true, check out the top tier players. Here logic doesnt work.

You are right, top tier always wanna buy NCoins from players, why? They din't buy at all (L2store), that's why! .

It's a perfect commercial for the new joiners who just start playing Lineage II. :)

3 hours ago, Cillin said:

exactly this

the problem has been around for a long time now, but lately its getting worse and worse. i think it first started occuring about a year ago.

it has been discussed and stated multiple times in this forum over the past months, also it has been reported several times but support keeps telling ppl its issue on player side. when it occurs every1 on server has it.

It has for sure been around for at least 2-3 years. Much much longer than 1 year. I vaguely remember it causing me to fail Dim Warp and that was about 4 years ago.

The soulshot lag lasts around 30 seconds to 1 minute and only happens every hour when the ground shakes. I always play with sound and have never noticed it happening every 30 minutes.

5 hours ago, Juji said:

The soulshot issue has been reported multiple times to the Dev team and they have been unable to reproduce it even with video evidence. I will request to have our team investigate again to see if it is due to the server logs.

Here you go:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12018-abundance-talismans-overview/

Hello,

For reproduce this situation just wait zero minute of every hour. For example 4:00, 5:00 etc. Every hour script server doing something, need off some function and finish this lag.

With so many items becoming permanent in the L2Store.... When are we getting single La Vie Brooch Jewel Chests in the L2Store for a decent enough price so our version finally gets the balance it deserves and gets closer to the true overseas version? Having those random lv3/4 boxes as a 2% event reward is nice and all, but not cost efficient and just helps the imbalance of power on the server.

A question. if I had an item for sale and after a week they sent me the item and I do not withdraw the mail that goes with that item? goes to my inventory or do I lose it? is that I had a weapon for sale and as I can not enter the game 2 weeks ago and nobody can solve the problem I have the doubt if I lose the item or not. O.o

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived