Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hime

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HiccUps said:

@Juji

Hoping that the new pricing is indicative of a new NCWEST approach - goodness knows it would be appreciated for both current players and also a potential for reaching the 'plz try again' target mkt for your company.

Maybe consider popping jewels / cloaks either in store and or event to be available "soon" under this potential 'new reduced pricing model'.......I'm quite sure I'm not alone wanting to see availability of items NOT RUN BY player stockpiles and their pricing. O.o

@Juji ...feel free to comment :( 

I would love to see a cloak event soon! Hopefully with reduced prices :)

22 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

@Juji  about coming update, is it soon? is it in summer maybe ? June / July ?

don't give us the date at least give us the month :P

don't press the NcSoft team mate first let them fix ss bugs :P and etc and after we willl see for update  hahahahaha

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

don't press the NcSoft team mate first let them fix ss bugs :P and etc and after we willl see for update  hahahahaha

Tell them that SS bug is related to L2 Store , they will fix it in 10 minutes :D

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

Servers are now up!

Any chance we will ever get hair dye potions and face change potions? They came out in the original Chronicle 2, so I don't see why we can't have access to them =(

23 minutes ago, Areola said:

Any chance we will ever get hair dye potions and face change potions? They came out in the original Chronicle 2, so I don't see why we can't have access to them =(

Search for the NPC next to the Mammons.

Guest Duardin
49 minutes ago, Juji said:

Servers are now up!

Can you make Ancient Hero Weapon Pack tradeable within the account?

The regular item (not only shot!) lag happens every hour and half hour. i.e. xx:00 and xx:30 and lasts up to 5 minutes:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11957-ss-bug/?tab=comments#comment-87978

Apart from that there is also a random item lag at irregular times:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11959-insane-ssr-lag-impossible-to-play-already/?tab=comments#comment-88319

Please note, the problem is caused by the excessive number of players on the servers. You won't notice the phenomenon on your QA server, where you are all alone. You absolutely must log in on Naia or Chronos.

3 minutes ago, Yidao said:

The regular item (not only shot!) lag happens every hour and half hour. i.e. xx:00 and xx:30 and lasts up to 5 minutes:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11957-ss-bug/?tab=comments#comment-87978

Apart from that there is also a random item lag at irregular times:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/11959-insane-ssr-lag-impossible-to-play-already/?tab=comments#comment-88319

Please note, the problem is the excessive number of players on the servers. You won't notice the phenomenon on your QA server, where you are all alone. You absolutely must log in on Naia or Chronos.

exactly this

the problem has been around for a long time now, but lately its getting worse and worse. i think it first started occuring about a year ago.

it has been discussed and stated multiple times in this forum over the past months, also it has been reported several times but support keeps telling ppl its issue on player side. when it occurs every1 on server has it.

9 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Please note, the problem is caused by the excessive number of players on the servers. You won't notice the phenomenon on your QA server, where you are all alone. You absolutely must log in on Naia or Chronos.

And actually stick around for more than 5 min online before stating that everything is fine :D

also can u plz repost old event informations, i.e. how to craft up abundance talismans etc etc .....

since u deleted old homepage and forums those informations are all gone ......would be nice to get some info on items u sell in your store, not every1 know this stuff 

tyvm

• L2 Team
14 minutes ago, Cillin said:

exactly this

the problem has been around for a long time now, but lately its getting worse and worse. i think it first started occuring about a year ago.

it has been discussed and stated multiple times in this forum over the past months, also it has been reported several times but support keeps telling ppl its issue on player side. when it occurs every1 on server has it.

The soulshot issue has been reported multiple times to the Dev team and they have been unable to reproduce it even with video evidence. I will request to have our team investigate again to see if it is due to the server logs.

4 minutes ago, Cillin said:

also can u plz repost old event informations, i.e. how to craft up abundance talismans etc etc .....

since u deleted old homepage and forums those informations are all gone ......would be nice to get some info on items u sell in your store, not every1 know this stuff 

tyvm

Here you go:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12018-abundance-talismans-overview/

Archived