What grade would you give NCwest for event creativity?

Bable2

Like the title suggests, do you guys think the events are fun to play? ( lets exclude rewards this time)

It seems to me these guys only can come up with gamble events, do something new for once for heaven's sake. Have some sort of pvp event, a pve event or a mix of the two, let the players be active, make them log in and play, not log in and either click l2store or hope to be the lucky guy today in drawing.

Rate their creatibty out of 10.

i give them a 2/10 

If we are talking about NCWest event creativity, we must rate them 0/10. There was no creativity whatsoever involved - they simply put up a standard event sent by the developers to all Overseas Territories:
http://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/Event/180207_command/event.asp

Here is an example for an event that a local administratrion thought up themselves - you get rewards for reaching certain levels during the event period:
http://tw.ncsoft.com/lineage2/event/170719_growing/event.asp

NCKorea runs GM-led raids on those servers where the player-base is lagging a bit behind in levels and equipment:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2094&start=60#p37819

Those two examples are not scripted events; there are no Event NPCs or any special Event Items. It's simply something the staff does on the spot, requiring just the man-hours for designing the event page and the GMs to check levels and help killing the Boss. Little expenditure, lot of creativity :)

Considering this is just an event from 5 years ago with worse drops and much higher failure rate? 1/10

I get why though. Unlike Innova/KR it appears there is little financial incentive from NCwest to retain or grow their L2 franchise. Proceeds are directly funneled to the parent company with no real compensation to the local administration. Explains their apathy.

I rate them 3/10.i give 3 cause they gave some free adena to ppl.ppl need events that has some interest.i ll give an example.if we wanted to see some pvp event nc create a pvp event that all ppl has the same gear and lvl doesnt count.there all ppl can enjoy pvp and dont need to have spend 10k dollares just ro play oly.....

This event 10/10. You all asked and cried forever for free non p2w stuff and here it is. P2W event you all cry, free event you all cry, no event you all cry, some times I think you all cry while you are crying just to be crying. Can't expect them to unload all kinds of free stuff just because you say so. They are a business and need to make $$. So thanks for free event like all wanted it is great!!!! I have made many adena from event and have done nothing :-D.

On 3/28/2018 at 6:48 PM, Vendetta said:

This event 10/10. You all asked and cried forever for free non p2w stuff and here it is. P2W event you all cry, free event you all cry, no event you all cry, some times I think you all cry while you are crying just to be crying. Can't expect them to unload all kinds of free stuff just because you say so. They are a business and need to make $$. So thanks for free event like all wanted it is great!!!! I have made many adena from event and have done nothing :-D.

The only one I see crying is you. This event is no different from your standard p2w sale. Just click on items and hope for something good. I'd rather have an event like the alien invasion where you could both buy and farm stuff. However it seems like you people prefer being afk instead of actually playing the game.

Archived