Forums

Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hime

10 minutes ago, xxbutcherxx said:

Soo.. are you bringing the servers online anytime soon? an update? extended time? for God sake say something!!

Hold on, the GMs/CMs are doing their 60+ dailies now and once they are finished, they will bring the login servers on. They know if they do it now, the bots will take their spots and they won't be able to complete their dailies...

More XP boosts for people with too much disposable income? Wow.

This is the only game where every update I have a moment of self realization of  "WHY AM I STILL PLAYING THIS!?"

Playing this game is starting to become like being in an abusive relationship.

-XP boosts that only benefit bots because they can be logged in 24/7, because the time on runes etc. runs out when logged off. (How does this not only benefit bots!?)

-Still PM spammed buy adena sellers constantly

-Chat is still spammed buy adena sellers constantly

-Bots everywhere that don't get banned because they are VIP 4 and dishing out cash for NC coins.

- p2w Pendants...

And here I am just whining about a game that should be providing me enjoyment and not frustration.

I'm sad :(

There is no way a server costs that much to maintain, especially when you staff it with people that don't provide any actual service.

Edited by HotSoup

So NCsoft, I have NOT been able to open any classic server for 3 days now!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is going on
!!!!!!!?????

NOT REALLY FAIR TO HAVE THIS 30 DAY CALANDER EVENT WHEN WE CANT EVEN LOG IN.   PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS. 

• Moderators

Greetings!

We are experiencing on-going server interruptions causing connectivity and disconnection issues with the game. Please bear with us while we are working on mitigating these disruptions. We have addressed the issue in a more recent thread:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12085-issue-the-client-will-be-closed-continue/

Please feel free to join the discussion there.

Thank you!

• Aurinya locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic