Jump to content
Dearpie

Why are SWS dps nerfed unlike BDs?

Recommended Posts

Please leave BDs and SWSs alone. One thing that separates Lineage 2 from the rest of MMOs is classes' uniqueness. There is no other MMO where the races are so different with each races having so many classes that are unique to each race. Even when you compare the archers, daggers and tanks of each race, they are so different. Different play styles, different gear, different skills and so on. So again, please do not try to change the classes to be the "same".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dearpie    3
On 3/27/2019 at 8:52 AM, Blut said:

The BD P.att totals could be higher for the FACT that DEs have 41 str directly contributing to p.att. While LEs have 36 str . Have you thought of it from that standpoint? LEs are the weaker of the two, so they should be getting less P.att. Period.

Yes i have thought of that and thats why when my buddy who is a BD leveling together with me compared our patk i made sure to have the same str with adding tattooes and BW set. I made sure to check everything out and make a fair comparison. Its crystal clear the sws is nerfed and I cant understand for the life of me why people want the sws to be nerfed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dearpie    3
18 hours ago, TooTiredofBots said:

Please leave BDs and SWSs alone. One thing that separates Lineage 2 from the rest of MMOs is classes' uniqueness. There is no other MMO where the races are so different with each races having so many classes that are unique to each race. Even when you compare the archers, daggers and tanks of each race, they are so different. Different play styles, different gear, different skills and so on. So again, please do not try to change the classes to be the "same".

No one wants them to be the same... did you even read what im asking to fix? Not asking to fix the differences in classes like the songs and racial abilities or even the race stats. IM only asking to FIX THE WEAPON MASTERIES NERF! I would never want all races to be the same, its part of what i love about lineage also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dearpie said:

No one wants them to be the same... did you even read what im asking to fix? Not asking to fix the differences in classes like the songs and racial abilities or even the race stats. IM only asking to FIX THE WEAPON MASTERIES NERF! I would never want all races to be the same, its part of what i love about lineage also. 

Looks like you do want them to be the same. Throughout this thread everyone has tried to tell you they are different classes, no matter how much in your mind they should have similar stats, because you think they are "counter parts". One learns sword/blunt masteries, the other dual/two hand swords. That's it, they are not the same! The BD learns dual weapon masteries with the same stats as all other dual/two handed weapon classes, like Tyrant, Destoryers, Gladiators, Dwarfs, and Warlords. SWS use a one handed weapon, so they get the same stats as the rest who use a single weapon.

And if you still think it is not fair that BDs get more P Atk, then remove your shield and play without one both in PvE and PvP. See how BDs feel like all the time. You underestimate being able to carry a shield. Give it a try, let us know how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dearpie    3
1 hour ago, TooTiredofBots said:

Looks like you do want them to be the same. Throughout this thread everyone has tried to tell you they are different classes, no matter how much in your mind they should have similar stats, because you think they are "counter parts". One learns sword/blunt masteries, the other dual/two hand swords. That's it, they are not the same! The BD learns dual weapon masteries with the same stats as all other dual/two handed weapon classes, like Tyrant, Destoryers, Gladiators, Dwarfs, and Warlords. SWS use a one handed weapon, so they get the same stats as the rest who use a single weapon.

And if you still think it is not fair that BDs get more P Atk, then remove your shield and play without one both in PvE and PvP. See how BDs feel like all the time. You underestimate being able to carry a shield. Give it a try, let us know how it goes.

Holy sh... you people just want to argue about the dumbest bs ever. I do run without a shield clown. I use a berserker blade. Both classes get the same shield mastery so for you to run with a shield you are the one nerfing yourself even more for dmg. We stop getting shield mastery at around 36 and dont get anymore shield masteries because WE ARE NOT TANKS! So keep running around with a shield and unable to kill anything is your choice. But that doesnt mean the rest of us want to be nerfed while playing the sws to support our parties and friends. We dont get the same pdef or shield masteries like a tank and we dont get the patk masteries like our BD counterparts yet you are ok with that lol. How dumb is it that you would accept this problem? I play the sws as best as it can be played and do very well considering the nerf so why would you not all want us to get what we obviously should is BEYOND ME! I have pointed out many times the clear weapon mastery nerf and you all keep defending it but one other who has a brain. 

 

Sws was clearly not meant to use a shield or we would keep getting more shield masteries but you seem to not get it. The BD get the SAME shield mastery as us so why are they not using it also? Hmm maybe because NC knew they werent a tank and gave them dual weapon mastery yet didnt give the sws dual weapon mastery or 2H masteries. I watch one of our other sws using a sls and they cant kill anything. I kill two of the same mobs in the time he kills one. Its pathetic. We also dont even get a pet like the DA aka real Tank but you accept the nerf lol

 

Also for you to act like the BD is not the SWS counterpart is absurd. Clearly the BD is the counter class to SWS lol wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteOne    2
4 hours ago, Dearpie said:

Holy sh... you people just want to argue about the dumbest bs ever. I do run without a shield clown. I use a berserker blade. Both classes get the same shield mastery so for you to run with a shield you are the one nerfing yourself even more for dmg. We stop getting shield mastery at around 36 and dont get anymore shield masteries because WE ARE NOT TANKS! So keep running around with a shield and unable to kill anything is your choice. But that doesnt mean the rest of us want to be nerfed while playing the sws to support our parties and friends. We dont get the same pdef or shield masteries like a tank and we dont get the patk masteries like our BD counterparts yet you are ok with that lol. How dumb is it that you would accept this problem? I play the sws as best as it can be played and do very well considering the nerf so why would you not all want us to get what we obviously should is BEYOND ME! I have pointed out many times the clear weapon mastery nerf and you all keep defending it but one other who has a brain. 

 

Sws was clearly not meant to use a shield or we would keep getting more shield masteries but you seem to not get it. The BD get the SAME shield mastery as us so why are they not using it also? Hmm maybe because NC knew they werent a tank and gave them dual weapon mastery yet didnt give the sws dual weapon mastery or 2H masteries. I watch one of our other sws using a sls and they cant kill anything. I kill two of the same mobs in the time he kills one. Its pathetic. We also dont even get a pet like the DA aka real Tank but you accept the nerf lol

 

Also for you to act like the BD is not the SWS counterpart is absurd. Clearly the BD is the counter class to SWS lol wow

So with your understanding we should also increase this mastery for tanks because it gives same low amount to them.

Also if u did not notice, its dual sword mastery... when u use dual swords all ur attacks are split on 2 which means u have higher chance to miss, your accuracy is counted twice same as crt rate. 

Additional p.atk is to compensate this. Also this mastery applies to only one weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dearpie    3
9 hours ago, TooTiredofBots said:

Now I understand why everyone else gave up arguing with you, lmao. I am done too.

Yes, because you all keep bringing up crap that has no bearing on the nerf that is being referred too. All i see are people trying to defend the nerf for some reason or another that makes NO SENSE! Most of you keep bringing up RACE abilities which HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. Keep bringing up being a tank etc etc but I have LAID OUT THE NUMBERS and you all keep ignoring it.... which is just baffling as f.... Either look at the actual numbers and the two classes that matter here or dont reply. Glad you are done as you like the others keep going off into left field for some reason. Which is not surprising since most of you have NO Clue what you are talking about. Its like talking to people who cant even read the first post I made and understand the numbers. Amazing for real. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dearpie    3
4 hours ago, WhiteOne said:

So with your understanding we should also increase this mastery for tanks because it gives same low amount to them.

Also if u did not notice, its dual sword mastery... when u use dual swords all ur attacks are split on 2 which means u have higher chance to miss, your accuracy is counted twice same as crt rate. 

Additional p.atk is to compensate this. Also this mastery applies to only one weapon.

See? Another person that dont have a freaking clue what they are talking about! You dont increase a tanks PATK BECAUSE THEY GET MORE PDEF AND SHIELD DEFENSES ETC! Holy batman! I pointed out in the very FIRST POST that we get the SAME Pdef and shield masteries as our counterpart BD! We become an Enchanter at 40 which is why we no longer get Defensive masteries! Which is why like the BD we should be getting more patk masteries like the BD! Why is this so hard to comprehend? 

Omg your assumption of dual swords and understanding shows your lack of understanding. Lmao higher chance to miss with dual swords because its splits in two.... lmao omg where do you people come up with this bs. Thats not how it works at all. Unreal. You do not get more patk to compensate that... omg you need to delete your reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteOne    2
1 hour ago, Dearpie said:

See? Another person that dont have a freaking clue what they are talking about! You dont increase a tanks PATK BECAUSE THEY GET MORE PDEF AND SHIELD DEFENSES ETC! Holy batman! I pointed out in the very FIRST POST that we get the SAME Pdef and shield masteries as our counterpart BD! We become an Enchanter at 40 which is why we no longer get Defensive masteries! Which is why like the BD we should be getting more patk masteries like the BD! Why is this so hard to comprehend? 

Omg your assumption of dual swords and understanding shows your lack of understanding. Lmao higher chance to miss with dual swords because its splits in two.... lmao omg where do you people come up with this bs. Thats not how it works at all. Unreal. You do not get more patk to compensate that... omg you need to delete your reply. 

Its first time you play L2 that you dont know how dual swords or fists work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xHaseo    82
11 minutes ago, WhiteOne said:

Its first time you play L2 that you dont know how dual swords or fists work?

This is why i gave up and didn't tell him about how dual swords works. He's pretty sure that SWS should get a buff 'cause they are "nerfed" (even tho SWS are the same since ever) and he refuses to understand that being able to song with any weapon IS actually a real motivation to why their p.atk is lower (too hard for him to understand that BD MAY play with sword+shield but that will be just nosense 'cause they MUST wear duals to dance, so that would be nonsense to have sword+shield..while SWS can actually use the shield mastery 'cause their other mastery is the 1h blunt/sword).

He speaks like he knows how this game works, he clearly get 0 clue. 

In his mind, probably, Duals work like : they hit 2 times. So they use 2 SS per hit. So their dmg is increased by 100%, making his power double. It also means that both the hits miss and crit together. 

Just do as i did, for ur own sake : let the kid cry for a "nerf" (which does not exist since they NEVER had a buff or anything like that, so it's not a nerf, it's design since ever) and ignore him. He just look at the game by a "mastery" point of view, ignoring the totality of the classes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xHaseo    82
3 minutes ago, WhiteOne said:

I bet he is a troll :D

Let's hope so. Otherwise he must really close to go full-mad, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×