KitchenAid

The client will be closed.

KitchenAid    3

Is it just for me or you have the same problem with client. When i choose server ant click ok the table pops out with the client will be closed text. What should i do or this is the problem that everyone have?... Lineage 2 Classic its second time this week what's happening... 

• Like 1

Bangcarlos    0

same i have same problem

why can be closed , login again account aready used

please clean the server and upgrade your ddos shield to ncsofT

Bearwrath    0

Not for the fist time... the same troubles, once more... when Im playing 2-3 days something broke up and I cant play. I saw farawell here, Im thinking about that too... such game is poitnless.

Faenndor    0

Same problema here, we need support from NC guys, cant believe that L2 classic having such big comeback is facing this problems, just making this big community to step back form nostalgia 

Shnil    0

Same here. And I just purchased NC coins... I should have checked first if server is running :|.

Jerry    1

Keep on getting the error message "The client will be closed. Continue?" since yesterday. Where are you Game Masters?

Shadoow    0

It is a geographical problem of IP, connect with a VPN (Hide.me) and connect me if I place a IP from the Netherlands.

SoulReaver    0

again this same problem of this tense way to play L2 classic, and this time we wait for how long for the Support to start to fix the servers hope that at least we get some compensation for this happened

Aurinya    15

Greetings,

Thank you for your reports. We are already working on getting this issue resolved as quickly as possible. To avoid duplicates, I'm locking this thread up. Please feel free to continue your discussion here : https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12064-ok-judging-from-the-time-the-servers-are-down/

Thank you!