80kk xp in two minutes on RB....

Thx nc soft for this real classic hardcore experience.......

Actually its harder to level up on world of warcraft than L2 in giran server 

With some xp buff and crazy party dps some people can take 80/90kk xp on ONE raid boss who is approximatly 10% of lvl 71..... and you dare to call this shitty server "classic"...? 

As usual its adena seller who are taking advantage of this situation people will rush lvl 85 in 3 month....

Nc soft can i ask you why everything you are tryng to do is just bad....? Are you just stupid or its like a challenge for your compagny?

Hey man, if you are so unhappy here stop playing the game and wasting your time. No need to be rude and disrespectful. Go play WoW and enjoy the grind there. There is no need for your negativity. No one is holding you to stay here. I hope you find something that satisfies your needs.

1 minute ago, Immabe said:

Hey man, if you are so unhappy here stop playing the game and wasting your time. No need to be rude and disrespectful. Go play WoW and enjoy the grind there. There is no need for your negativity. No one is holding you to stay here. I hope you find something that satisfies your needs.

I'm not sure that your mentality is better than his. Just sayin'. Ignorance won't make this server better (but I agree that neither would unnecessary b1tching).

1 : im not there to be polite toward a compagny who doesnt do his work and who acting like politician.

2 : you dont like my talking way just move

3 : im vip 4, i paid for something coherent, "classic" mean old lineage 2 way, so its my right to be not satisfied

4 : im bored to see sheep like you who pay but never do anything to get things going

Yes and you put 1000 euros a month for chinese/nc soft xp buff to feel yourself good, we know the story but we dont there to talk about Our own story, actually its not interesting.

I would like to have some people with a mind and some idea, to share with us, if any troll still there plz stay in your cavern 

Well you looks like good troll, crying about they are getting 90kk bcs they bought 350% boost while you can buy it aswell. I didnt put 1000 euros, at all I put 180 € for 4 runes, if you dont have enough € for rune too so just stop play and find a job and dont cry about something that wont be changed.

I am not liking to play this game... THIS NA SERVER IS THE HARDEST ONE!!!!

I am not here to spend my life to lvl up and get my gear. I had a expirience on JP, EU. A BETTER ONE, i am here only beside of language and latency. I had vip 7, drop any book in one day farming with +300% drop rate, and if you compare to this ***** drop rate here, I think JP drop rate can be 4 times or more than here. THE UNIQUE thing that saved my life here is my Fire Pendant lvl 5 +10. Okay, I work, I like to spend my lifetime with work, if I take one hour of my work to Lineage 2, I will lose a lot of money. SO in 2019 does not make any sense a hardcore game, that probably throw your life into garbage one.

Also NA server, does not change the P2W method, make the game easier is a option too, I am missing the H5 bosses, that only one Party (9 players) are able to kill a boss. Or I will recover all my money and move to another one.

17 hours ago, Ev1lduck said:

Well you looks like good troll, crying about they are getting 90kk bcs they bought 350% boost while you can buy it aswell. I didnt put 1000 euros, at all I put 180 € for 4 runes, if you dont have enough € for rune too so just stop play and find a job and dont cry about something that wont be changed.

If you think that spending 180 euro a month in a 15 year old game is normal, you're in for a big life shock.

Also it's not about if you can afford it or not, it's about common sense and spending that amount each month is a good indicator of lack of such sense.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat 

16 hours ago, mixa said:

If you think that spending 180 euro a month in a 15 year old game is normal, you're in for a big life shock.

Also it's not about if you can afford it or not, it's about common sense and spending that amount each month is a good indicator of lack of such sense.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat 

you don't need to spent to boost when you reach 80 -85  so boost it and harvest it as much as you can 

2 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

you don't need to spent to boost when you reach 80 -85  so boost it and harvest it as much as you can 

I don't know, never been lv80+ on classic, but if you say so :)

Archived