Issue: 'The client will be closed. Continue?'

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello all,

Many of you have reported encountering the error message 'The client will be closed? Continue?' when attempting to select a Lineage II Classic server. This error is caused by server interruptions we are currently experiencing. Our team is working on mitigation these interruptions to our servers, but it will affect connectivity in the meantime. 

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time when the interruptions will subside as this issue is caused by external factors, but we will post updates as soon as we have time. In the meantime, please bear with us while we work through this. Thank you very much for your patience. 

Is it happening third or fourth time in the last two months...? No matter where I played I've never experienced such a situation, and I am not only talking about teon or chronos, but also privs such as dex, existence or ketrawars. And this is an official L2 server. I can't believe whats is happening here. These "external factors" (ddos maybye?) are slowly killing your/our servers.

On 23.03.2019 at 8:10 AM, Hime said:

Hello all,

Many of you have reported encountering the error message 'The client will be closed? Continue?' when attempting to select a Lineage II Classic server. This error is caused by server interruptions we are currently experiencing. Our team is working on mitigation these interruptions to our servers, but it will affect connectivity in the meantime. 

Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time when the interruptions will subside as this issue is caused by external factors, but we will post updates as soon as we have time. In the meantime, please bear with us while we work through this. Thank you very much for your patience. 

I had the same problem, but now it's fine for all of my accounts.

Now something has changed, in the select server screen I try to login on giran/chronos and nothing happen, I click on the server name, then "ok" and I wait and wait... Does anyone have a solution?

1 minute ago, WarriorOfLight said:

Hi, I can't sign in yet. The word "the client will be closed", I don't see it anymore. but when I click on "ok" I don't enter the server.
Still ddos attack? Other people with the same problem?

hi there, I have the same issue, trying to solve it. Now I'm reinstalling the game...

14 hours ago, Tar said:

hi there, I have the same issue, trying to solve it. Now I'm reinstalling the game...

Hi I even format the pc and re install the game twice and follow the same problem. it is not your pc or your internet, the problem they have in their servers and they do not know how to fix it yet. The same goes for the common Lineage and also for the classic

What a joke is NcWest staff & support. This critical login issue has been going on for few weeks. they are not capable of fixing it like every other issue on the game. In the meantime players lost their VIPs, runes, time and money without NcSoft giving any kind of explanation as usual they don't care. illegal servers have better customer service support than this shitty server...

• 3 weeks later...

We have encountered a -8% with 2 disconnects while pulling mobs. Problems before didn't affect me personally in game, now i have to farm 4 hours to get back what i've lost from the random 2 out of 3 clients disconnect. What's next? You can add that to tomorrow's update so as we be aware of what's coming. Every week some new as it seems....

And please, if that 8% will become 12% or 16% the next days let us know.. a break from the game is always nice until is stable finally.

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived