Find a reason to continue play l2.....

Volotron

Hi ppl.i ve been playing l2 in official for 2 years now.i am 103/103lvl on main/dual.i log in and the last month and dont want to do anything ingame.i dont know if some of you guys feel the same sometimes.even if i reach 104lvl for pvp i cant stand a chance in oly with my +8r99robe set.and i have spend and 2000 dollars in last 2 years.i am tired of paying every month to get gamble items.so no pvp.i am tired also to search a pt for instanses.i want some solo exp instanse with serius exp.i want solo areas where you can get good exp and good drops to collect adena.let l2store and put monthly payment again.but all adena must be gained ingame.i am thinking of leaving this dollar payment game where the better player is tha player with the biggest wallet.this isnt a game!!!!

Hi,
you shouldnt be stuck in +8 R99 Robe after spending 2.000$ for this game.
You should avoid any gamble, just sell the items you are buying from L2Store. with 2K $ spent you should have +10 dark set, +12 dark/bloody weap and much more stuff.

Also, try to find a nice clan and a good CP of ppl you have fun with, cos if you play on Naia or Freya I can absolutely feel your pain waiting for randoms to fill a party for whatever instance/faction/XP.. These servers are too dead to play without fixed CP.

I hope you can find your fun again, cheers

1 hour ago, Volotron said:

Hi ppl.i ve been playing l2 in official for 2 years now.i am 103/103lvl on main/dual.i log in and the last month and dont want to do anything ingame.i dont know if some of you guys feel the same sometimes.even if i reach 104lvl for pvp i cant stand a chance in oly with my +8r99robe set.and i have spend and 2000 dollars in last 2 years.i am tired of paying every month to get gamble items.so no pvp.i am tired also to search a pt for instanses.i want some solo exp instanse with serius exp.i want solo areas where you can get good exp and good drops to collect adena.let l2store and put monthly payment again.but all adena must be gained ingame.i am thinking of leaving this dollar payment game where the better player is tha player with the biggest wallet.this isnt a game!!!!

You've helped to get to this point a great deal.You can't have your cake and eat it too.

The truth is that i ve lost around 500$ in gambling.but i have won and 500$ from gambling.so no lost from it.i disagree with you.a +10dark armor costs 1100dolars at least.for lvl4 sapphire jewel i spend 100$.with 2000$you cant pvp omen and you know it.so stop say those things to the ppl.think before you speak.you need abudance,cloak,rings,earings,necklasse,venir,abakim,dyes,circlet and other i forget right now...so no you cant do anything serius with 2000$.and i dont accept a word on this.the 2000$ that i gave the 2 years became 1000$ now...their value droped by time .when i bought my armor set prices were diferent than now.so dont compare them omen.i ll stop pay them for sure.as for the cp i tried cp but didnt worked for me , cause i like to solo ingame than party.

I do not like all the p2w stuff, but it is here to stay! imo prices should be 4 times lower in order to have active pvp players. If prices are not properly corrected in the next 6-7 months I believe it will be pretty much the end.

17 hours ago, Volotron said:

True argus.i agree with you that game is ending.but better put a monthly payment of 40-50$ .with this way your $ wont lose their value over time.

Hello brother!

If we go back to subscriptions game will die in 10 days. L2Store is here to stay until the last day of Lineage2.

Problem is PVP/PVE price! People leave the game because of the Korean random and High cost of items :( 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Hello brother!

If we go back to subscriptions game will die in 10 days. L2Store is here to stay until the last day of Lineage2.

Problem is PVP/PVE price! People leave the game because of the Korean random and High cost of items :( 

Before Aizen asks to hid daddy Conguero to ban this account of mine too, and his daddy does as his son asked, this isn't true.

The problem in here are

- the devs got greedier and greedier

- the game become selfish and toxic

On another official forum the users posted "Fragola's appreciation post" and everyone passing by said +1

In here if i open a thread throw tomatoes on Conguero's face everyone will post a +1

On another official forum the users post detailed guides. To know how to macro you're looking on the wrong forum if you search in here.

On another official forum the user who post the best guide gets a 6 monthly fee for free as a price. In here you will get l2store x 10 price.

Compared to eu ncwest l2store is x 5. Compared to ru ncwest l2store is x15.

Every server running official it's at its cap. 6k users always online no box allowed. All of this users are paying a monthly subscription fee aka 10$ x month.

Simply put neutron/conguero are too lazy to do that. On every official forum you can search neutron/conguero.

You will find a post where someone, for sure not me, since there are posts from 2015, is saying they post once to get the money then they simply disappear. Minimum effort to bang up your bucks.

And the ppl in here are too lazy to move on. I've never seen ppl so lazy.

Edit: mixa as a good former ncwest l2 player is beeing humiliated on a daily basis by the new skillsless visa warriors but keeps saying the truth.

Untill you will continue to hit the l2store button nothing will change. No one will be removed or fired and you will all be treated as addictive gamblers, not like normal gamers. The actual ncwest management didn't never ever played l2. No one of them ever played l2. To them you are just gamblers to milk.

Google fragola moonlight armor guide on youtube.

To omen those price are referred to chronos, not to naia and freia, and you've missed +10k$ on chronos.

Reality is that in here ppl spent more than 100k$.

Ppl keep saying hey i've farmed an empty server and got a dragon weapon and when there was the zaken/chronos server i ended up after 1 week with antharas fists lvl 2.

First this one is the biggest l2 noob ever. To get a fragment it will require 1 year to get a recipe another year.

Look how many recipes you do need.

https://l2wiki.com/Antharas_Fighter_(Standard)

And you have to lvl up your own dorf too.

Can dudot please explain to those nabs how things went? Thanks.

Second the ones that are saying that dude with the anthy fists stage 2 rocks, well you are more n00b than him.

On ru there are dw guns stage 3, and the best player spent 20k$.

2 hours ago, AizenTheCheater said:

Before Aizen asks to hid daddy Conguero to ban this account of mine too, and his daddy does as his son asked, this isn't true.

The problem in here are

On another official forum the users posted "Fragola's appreciation post" and everyone passing by said +1

In here if i open a thread throw tomatoes on Conguero's face everyone will post a +1

On another official forum the users post detailed guides. To know how to macro you're looking on the wrong forum if you search in here.

On another official forum the user who post the best guide gets a 6 monthly fee for free as a price. In here you will get l2store x 10 price.

Every server running official it's at its cap. 6k users always online no box allowed. All of this users are paying a monthly subscription fee aka 10$ x month.

Simply put neutron/conguero are too lazy to do that. On every official forum you can search neutron/conguero.

You will find a post where someone, for sure not me, since there are posts from 2015, is saying they post once to get the money then they simply disappear. Minimum effort to bang up your bucks.

Edit: mixa as a good former ncwest l2 player is beeing humiliated on a daily basis by the new skillsless visa warriors but keeps saying the truth.

Untill you will continue to hit the l2store button nothing will change. No one will be removed or fired and you will all be treated as addictive gamblers, not like normal gamers. The actual ncwest management didn't never ever played l2. No one of them ever played l2. To them you are just gamblers to milk.

To omen those price are referred to chronos, not to naia and freia, and you've missed +10k$ on chronos.

Ppl keep saying hey i've farmed an empty server and got a dragon weapon and when there was the zaken/chronos server i ended up after 1 week with antharas fists lvl 2.

First this one is the biggest l2 noob ever. To get a fragment it will require 1 year to get a recipe another year.

Second the ones that are saying that dude with the anthy fists stage 2 rocks, well you are more n00b than him.

3b8bd526a99bbb25ef56cdd7f3190ce19b97c99d

3 hours ago, AizenTheCheater said:

The problem in here are

WTF, go to the nearest psych ward. xD

4 minutes ago, marw said:

Play for fun, not for to be the best :) Game is still fun.

And also... Don't gamble (I lost some dolars/adena due to gambling too).

Some people love to gamble, but prices here are too high imo! I also do not care how much money people spend, its up to them, but I will say it once again ---> PVE/PVP cost is too high, its a game FFS!

Mate, PEOPLE want to play, love to play, enjoy playing L2, but they quit our servers here, because 99% of them do not want to spend so much! They go to other servers where cost is MUCH lower, there are by far more players and the FUN FACTOR is much Greater.

When are our guys going to understand that ... understand they kill our servers

Argus has right. i would buy 100 brooch jewel boxes for around 40 euros.and pls make all items trabable so that we can sell what we make.to sell a sapphire lvl4 you need crazy powders.i made my cloak +7 but i cant sell it too.make all items trabable and we can put them on ah too.

Archived