Just curious for all who are dc'ing and can't login

For all the players who are dc'ing and can't login, I am just curious which part of the world do you live in. I live in the US Midwest and I have not had a single disconnect, or any issues with login. I guess I am just curious to see if location relates to the issues with the servers.

7 hours ago, TooTiredofBots said:

For all the players who are dc'ing and can't login, I am just curious which part of the world do you live in. I live in the US Midwest and I have not had a single disconnect, or any issues with login. I guess I am just curious to see if location relates to the issues with the servers.

I live in Texas about 2 hours from the data center housing the servers. I've had log in issues on at least two separate days. Saturday morning around 1am CDT was the last time it happened. The other time was a couple days prior when people were first posting about it happening to them. I multibox the game with 7 desktops with one client each on 6 of the machines and 3 on the primary machine. The two days I had failed log in attempts where when I was only logging one client in at that moment. As soon as I logged into two clients at roughly the same time it worked with a bit of a delay. Basically what I was doing was somewhat similar to this post.
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/12073-a-way-to-log-in-tuto/

The difference is I just went to the server select on both clients at the same time and both would go in. Another difference is that the clients were on their own desktop (1 desktop 1 client). So as long as I'm trying to log at least two clients in at the start I have no issues. Once the first client(s) is in game I can log in one by one or whatever. On most days though I can just straight up log one client in at a time with some occasional lag/delay after hitting server select.

I have had no D/C issues once I'm in game.

Archived