Hello someone answer me

Hello I am player with char names binnos-nephealm  They locked me for bot but the problem i am not using bot or something else and i have pictures that proove that day i wasnt used bot i was raidboss Run from the evening untly 4.30 midnight soo  isent to my emails pics videos and not answer yet so  i am writing here and  I want to say that If someone make report for  bot Gm or Admins have to be there and sent pm to the person because system make wrong  your pc system antibot software  third party but  Third party is facebook steam discord teamspeaker and i  have sent you pictures and videos and i wait now a Good answer before i move to my other move and of course the great No in your Term of user ??? 

Nobody can help you here. Click on support & submit a ticket.

You say " i have pictures that proove that day i wasnt used bot " but the ban can be for any illegal activity

in the past few weeks or maybe even longer, not just for the same day you got a ban.

Hello Green the problem i was  Not home and i was on a bussines trip and 23/03/2019 i was enter again and i show  them my passports that days i was missing 
But the problem i sent them and nothing no responce  here and 3 days and i am like that i ave pics from raid boss runs and totally what i have done this day and yet  And i create a new character and they banned me for bot and i sent them pictures and they unbanned me and i create 2 more account with out chars inside and they ban me for bot without  characters inside the game  weirdand Green first must come Gm and Pm to you and after to show you pics proofs that  you were using bot here pics hour but no one show me yet nothing only software  third party third party is Facebook steam discord teamspeaker Jesus chris one job they have and they dont doit right No antibot System onnn Official server ??? 

Archived