Hello someone answer me? AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNTS THANK YOU

Hello I am player with char names binnos-nephealm  They locked me for bot but the problem i am not using bot or something else and i have pictures that proove that day  03/21/2019 i wasnt used bot i was raidboss Run from the evening untly 4.30AM  soo  isent to my emails pics videos and not answer yet so  i am writing here and  I want to say that If someone make report for  bot Gm or Admins have to be there and sent pm to the person because system make wrong  your pc system antibot software  third party but  Third party is facebook steam discord teamspeaker and i  have sent you pictures and videos and i wait now a Good answer before i move to my other move and of course the great No in your Term of user ??? 
Ban with out Pm of GM admmin FIrst ?? with out disconnect and warning to email Even illegal servers doit that No antibot system i have new antibot system of 2019 you want it and its free i  will give you  free 

I do not understand the accounts of the people who do not bot are blocked but the accounts of the people who have bot are not blocked. Can someone explain it to me please? I already know several players who happened to them the same.
I will be next ?.

Ncsoft did not answer my friends that their accounts were blocked

• Moderators

Greetings,

As posted in your duplicate thread on the Live forum as well, the forum moderation team does not have access to your account information and only the Support team can help you with account specific questions like this.

Please submit a ticket via the Support tab above.

Archived