When will we be able to login?

ppower

There are only 3 days left and it will be 1 month that I can not log in, and from what I read many people the same problem happens to them, 
I downloaded 4 programs, I sent several reports and I did it. 
Every step they have told me and I still can not log in. The runes went to hell and I lost them. 
I missed the event and many things. If they are not going to give a solution, close the game. 
And do not tell me to send a tick because I already send many and they do not give me a solution. 
close the game and do a full maintenance or only the super donors have priority to play l2?  
                                                                                                                                                       LPMQLP

12 hours ago, ppower said:

There are only 3 days left and it will be 1 month that I can not log in, and from what I read many people the same problem happens to them, 
I downloaded 4 programs, I sent several reports and I did it. 
Every step they have told me and I still can not log in. The runes went to hell and I lost them. 
I missed the event and many things. If they are not going to give a solution, close the game. 
And do not tell me to send a tick because I already send many and they do not give me a solution. 
close the game and do a full maintenance or only the super donors have priority to play l2?  
                                                                                                                                                       LPMQLP

Maybe the problem is yours ISP or yours PC i dont have problem to log in and everybody i know don't have too.

Format your PC or try another ISP.

Archived